Special Rules for Fat Students!

i find myself being prejudiced aginst fat people. otoh, i have always been thin and get it from the opposite end of the spectrum.

i should wear a sign: 'quit staring at me.' or 'take a picture, it will last longer' but this is how some of us were born so its no big deal.

i find myself being prejudiced aginst fat people. otoh, i have always been thin and get it from the opposite end of the spectrum.

i should wear a sign: 'quit staring at me.' or 'take a picture, it will last longer' but this is how some of us were born so its no big deal.

i am considered a "fat" girl, and according to drs, I am severely obese.. I do admit i am 100 pounds over weight.. but u know what!! I'm big.. so deal with it! Unlike most ppl who gain weight in relationships, I tend to loose weight.. I dont want to seem like a cow in front of a man.. And it prob doesnt help that I really dont eat 5 meals a day or whatever.. I eat small in the mornings because if I eat to much, I get sick.. I eat well at night because I am normally starving. haha

It is better to eat before going to sleep by at least 3 or 4 hours because then no activity means nearly all food becomes fat .

It is better to eat before going to sleep by at least 3 or 4 hours because then no activity means nearly all food becomes fat .

dinner NORMALLY is around 4 or 5. but I try to do things around the house, I get most my energy after 10 at times.. so I get ALOT done around then if I am still awake. But living here, I have to be really quiet so its no fun! LOL!

i am considered a "fat" girl, and according to drs, I am severely obese.. I do admit i am 100 pounds over weight.. but u know what!! I'm big.. so deal with it! ...

Well, that university IS dealing with it ....they're not going to let you into their school without special PE classes.

And, Christa, that's the same with everyone else around you. They're dealing with you in their own way ...and you know who that is and how they're "dealing" with your fat-ness.

Baron Max

Well, that university IS dealing with it ....they're not going to let you into their school without special PE classes.

And, Christa, that's the same with everyone else around you. They're dealing with you in their own way ...and you know who that is and how they're "dealing" with your fat-ness.

Baron Max

ya, my dad calls me fat, my friends call me perfect, lovers call me amazing:) and if someone has to "deal with my fatt-ness" then they shouldn't have anything to do with me..

... and if someone has to "deal with my fatt-ness" then they shouldn't have anything to do with me.

Does that include employers, restaurant owners, car dealers, chair manufacturers, airline companies, bus companies, train companies, apartment building owners, swimming pool managers, ..........and a whole host of people who are forced to deal with you by the liberal laws in this nation? Yes, Crista, I did mean "forced" to deal with you.

Baron Max

Does that include employers, restaurant owners, car dealers, chair manufacturers, airline companies, bus companies, train companies, apartment building owners, swimming pool managers, ..........and a whole host of people who are forced to deal with you by the liberal laws in this nation? Yes, Crista, I did mean "forced" to deal with you.

Baron Max

Is the colour of 'fat' money different to the colour of 'thin' money? Just out of interest.

Baron Max

Well, last time I check, I still fit in normal chairs... and I have seen HUGE people in BIKINIS at the pool... so hmmm.. dealin with me isnt to bad.. I dont have to wear moomoos or whatever. I can still touch my toes to my mouth. Arms can still be wrapped around me.. and considering I dont go out much, mostly because I am taking care of my child, and Id rather stay home with her, then go to the bars and be stupid. ok ya.. everyone is sooo forced to deal with me.. :bugeye:

..........and a whole host of people who are forced to deal with you by the liberal laws in this nation? Yes, Crista, I did mean "forced" to deal with you.

Baron Max

and you are an arrogant fool.. Even STING isnt as retarded as you are... sting, you know what I mean from one of our first convos we had.. lol!!

Well, last time I check, I still fit in normal chairs...

Is that why some airlines are trying to charge fat people extra because they "over-flow" into the seats on either side?

I think fat people should be shipped off to Somalia, the Darfur region, for a new type of diet that obviously works wonderfully. Have you ever seen a person from Somalia, the Darfur region, that's fat? Oh, yeah, it would be paid for by the people who don't like fat people.

Baron Max

Is that why some airlines are trying to charge fat people extra because they "over-flow" into the seats on either side?

That's just mean. Also if that's the case, they should give less charge for people with BMI below average. Overweight people' loads is already balanced by skinny people' loads, isn't it?

I think fat people should be shipped off to Somalia, the Darfur region, for a new type of diet that obviously works wonderfully. Have you ever seen a person from Somalia, the Darfur region, that's fat? Oh, yeah, it would be paid for by the people who don't like fat people.

Baron Max

Sort of like foreign exchange students, but swapping fat people for thin people, then swapping back when they both reach a healthy size. ;)

Baron Max

well then, you better start saving up that money! Remember, you are paying for a person to have a free flight and take up TWO seats in the plane.. Whats the going rate for trips like that? like a grand? Good luck paying for all the "fat over-flow" people free trips and vacations!!!!

Back