SPECIAL club

Refresh my memory ?

well its tough to keep on issues of this magnitude concerning the essence of the member assertional acceptance of non-benignant as well as benignant characteristics by which the moderators shape the community and improvise a stance by which to stand by, especially when the main concept of personal assessment is so mandatory at the key level of this entrepreneurship.

well its tough to keep on issues of this magnitude concerning the essence of the member assertional acceptance of non-benignant as well as benignant characteristics by which the moderators shape the community and improvise a stance by which to stand by, especially when the main concept of personal assessment is so mandatory at the key level of this entrepreneurship.

Meaning ?

well you just said...you want to see people's IP addresses and twix with HTML code...You are wishing authority here, not trying to loose it to be part of the Special un-mod Club.

What is wrong with seeing IP address? I want to post advance code, like buttons, flash, video, that kind of thing. I don' want to control what other say or do (or get shit from it) just want to be able to post a little more and spot sock puppets, is that to much to ask?

What is wrong with seeing IP address? I want to post advance code, like buttons, flash, video, that kind of thing. I don' want to control what other say or do (or get shit from it) just want to be able to post a little more and spot sock puppets, is that to much to ask?

yes it is...its everything what moderators want. Moderators want power...and not just control the regular members in this Special Club but also to have power over the posting too and ever-seeing who is were like IP addresses. You are definitely showing signs of moderator high rank ambitions...

yes it is...its everything what moderators want. Moderators want power...and not just control the regular members in this Special Club but also to have power over the posting too and ever-seeing who is were like IP addresses. You are definitely showing signs of moderator high rank ambitions...

Power over who? Who could I control?

You think too much of yourself, not important enough to control.
However we do control a few members using neurolinguistic programming through PM's.

You think too much of yourself, not important enough to control.

you see...the high pedestal from which you look at me from does not let you see me as an individual who is an integral part of this community puzzle. In fact you are so high up that the clouds don't let you see me at all. Perhaps if you would come down from those step of high rank moderation and meet me closer you would realize that you were just like I am now.

well I don't know...first you want to know my IP address...than you get to know were I live...than since you got skills in biochemistry you will find me, put me to sleep and alter my dna with a moderator genes. Next time I log in here and *squeek* something you don't agree with you will open up the remote brain console and moderate me so that I type in the stuff you agree with. Its all simple really.

Back