SPECIAL club

By the way, Draqon, your custom user title says "Kevin." Is there a significance to that?

USS Exeter im wondering why you have gone back to your anti sandy avatar seeing as she has left the site.

I havent even seen her here for weeks let alone posting

USS Exeter im wondering why you have gone back to your anti sandy avatar seeing as she has left the site.

I havent even seen her here for weeks let alone posting

Exactly!! She is gone!! I'm just playing around, and not... offending her. N.B., believe me, she would freak and scream "ban him" if she saw my avatar and C.U.T.

So yes this is the Special Club for non-moderator Sciforumers who come here frequently. We are in minority, so let us rejoice while we are in this awesome club!

Can I join your special club? I'm not a moderator anymore. :shrug:

Can I join your special club? I'm not a moderator anymore. :shrug:

I am not sure...:bugeye: I got to think of that one. You been a moderator... But you are no longer one...

hmmm...maybe you resigned just to get into this very Special Club...:bugeye: hmmmm

I am not sure...:bugeye: I got to think of that one. You been a moderator... But you are no longer one...

hmmm...maybe you resigned just to get into this very Special Club...:bugeye: hmmmm

Hey, hey I was a moderator, are you telling me I can't join?

Hey, hey I was a moderator, are you telling me I can't join?

well no...I am just saying that you got to prove somehow that you are against the moderators. Like say things like "boy did I hate my job as a moderator, being non-moderator is so sizzling" or "James R just gets on my nerves, totally" you know...its a ticket to the Special Club

well no...I am just saying that you got to prove somehow that you are against the moderators. Like say things like "boy did I hate my job as a moderator, being non-moderator is so sizzling" or "James R just gets on my nerves, totally" you know...its a ticket to the Special Club

Well I really don't have any problem with the existing mod yet (Spuriousmoneky is dead and I dance on his grave) but I think I have be forthcoming to you that being moderator is not really worth much if anything it can be a drag.

I would be nice if for senior members we were given some of the moderators abilities, like to see IP addresses, post as many images of any size we want, post HTML code, that kind of thing, maybe even see into the secret moderator forum (but not post).

How did I ever get in ?? lol

well ElectricFetus, it seems to me you are not a member of this Special Club because you are really expressing urges to be a supermoderator...

Meh, we talked with Plazma (admin) about increasing images per post, for some reason he declined, but said that he has no problems if we post as many posts with 3 images in them as we wish. Go figure.

Back