SPECIAL club

draqon

Banned
Banned
Are you one of those working hard members get-nothing users of Sciforums? Well you are in minority! Because currently there are 22 moderators in Sciforums and the regular non mod members that actually show up here are well below 22, so yes this is a thread for us SPECIAL guys and girls who are unique because we are so darn SPECIAL because we are just plain folks and we are no moderators. :rolleyes:

Sparky%20Head.png

Last edited:
Are you one of those working hard members get-nothing users of Sciforums? Well you are in minority! Because currently there are 32 moderators in Sciforums and the regular members that actually show up here are well below 32

21 active, soon to be 22. There are no 32 mods, learn to count.
Most moderators too are regular members and visit Sciforums regularly.

draqon,

I've been moderator here, it's a thankless job were you find your self constantly being criticized and the horrible urge to abuse your power in all too consuming... oh wait I'm talking about my self, but if you want to try your hand at holding a wolf by the ears why don't you just ask to become moderator?

I have been asking to be a parapsychology moderator for ages now, ElectricFetus. I have been pleading to sciforums that they let me be a parapsychology moderator. But it never happened...:bawl:

I have been asking to be a parapsychology moderator for ages now, ElectricFetus. I have been pleading to sciforums that they let me be a parapsychology moderator. But it never happened...:bawl:

Well then ask them why? Maybe your being to whiny.

... honestly your no missing much though.

Well then ask them why? Maybe your being to whiny.

... honestly your no missing much though.

yeah I am definitely being whiny. :eek: As I hear it I am not the one who is supposed to be asking for it, but someone is supposed to appoint me or something like that...jurisdictions of Sciforums are a pain, no wonder some people here are lawyers.

yeah I am definitely being whiny. :eek: As I hear it I am not the one who is supposed to be asking for it, but someone is supposed to appoint me or something like that...jurisdictions of Sciforums are a pain, no wonder some people here are lawyers.

Well then look up on the net on all the ways on how to kiss ass or as our encyclopedia says on how to become a moderator: "Got K-Y and/or a suppressible gag reflex ? Keep on schmoozin'... You might make it."

Personally I would just stay your self: power should not go to those that want it.

Plazma asked me to moderate parapsychology and I declined. Isn't that ironic?

I agree, power should never be given to those who want it.

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
Douglas Adams

So yes this is the Special Club for non-moderator Sciforumers who come here frequently. We are in minority, so let us rejoice while we are in this awesome club!

Back