Something strange happened to me.

SnakeLord said:
He didn't say 'Britain'. While I will admit we have many of those sand dwelling mother fuckers here, to my knowledge we have not changed the name of our country.

I guess he either lives in a similarly named country or he's just piss poor at spelling. The latter would seem closer to the truth. More time spent running round shouting silly shit instead of actually sitting down and getting an education.

Hello, communist dog. If you had half a brain then you would know "Stan" is Persian/Aryan for state. And wasn't it your Queen who robbed the subcontinent? maybe all them "sand dwelling motherfuckers" wouldn't be in Englandistan, if you didn't robb their lands. Oh and me being an Aryan, I have as much right as being in Europe as you do! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
PsychoticEpisode said:
Muslim, its easy to end the prejudism you feel when around civilized people. My suggestion would be for you to initiate a movement to have it end. If you do not wish for people to think of you as a Jew hater, an enemy of Christianity, a cartoon critic, or suicidal, murderous scum then it is incumbent on you to visit Muslimland and tell them to stop misbehaving because all it does it create this prejudism you despise so dearly. Tell them that the rest of the world has developed prejudicial feelings towards Muslims. I can't think of a single reason why you wouldn't want to do this, can you? Can't be too difficult. Go ahead, take the first step.

I have more in common with white Europe then, Muslimland. Let me tell you another thing if it wasn't for Muslimland you guys would living in shit hunts on the in European hillsides. Don't look at the 200 years of Muslim history look at the 2000 years of Muslim history, while you guys were spreading daises the Muslims were spreading times in harems, while you guys didn't have baths and didn't wash the Muslims had public baths, and invented soap, and while you guys were still writing on stones the Muslims had library's in every city.

How about, no while shall I do that? I don't live in Muslimland I live in Europe. How about your guys be a little more tolerant? and wasn't Europeans who killed 6 million Jews? and they think Muslims are Jew haters, damn the Irony is killing me.

Hello, communist dog

Not that I'm a 'communist', but hello anyway.

If you had half a brain then you would know "Stan" is Persian/Aryan for state.

If you had a quarter of a brain then you would know that regardless to what certain terms mean in persian, african, outer mongolian, or jupiterian, this country is called Britain. Not Brittistan, Englandstan, Brittilovakia or anything else. K?

And wasn't it your Queen who robbed the subcontinent?

You'd have to take that up with her. But regardless to what the queen robbed, this country is still not called Brittistan. Ok puppy?

maybe all them "sand dwelling motherfuckers" wouldn't be in Englandistan, if you didn't robb their lands.

Can't say I did anything of the sort, but even if I had have robbed you clean, (not that you have anything to rob other than a few mudhuts), this country would still not be called Brittistan. K?

Oh and me being an Aryan, I have as much right as being in Europe as you do

No you don't.

SnakeLord said:
Not that I'm a 'communist', but hello anyway.

If you had a quarter of a brain then you would know that regardless to what certain terms mean in persian, african, outer mongolian, or jupiterian, this country is called Britain. Not Brittistan, Englandstan, Brittilovakia or anything else. K?

You'd have to take that up with her. But regardless to what the queen robbed, this country is still not called Brittistan. Ok puppy?

Can't say I did anything of the sort, but even if I had have robbed you clean, (not that you have anything to rob other than a few mudhuts), this country would still not be called Brittistan. K?

No you don't.

speaking from a hypothetical point of view Islam will dominate Britain. then what will you do? they will probably toss you all in Ireland or something. haha!

Sneakelord, you're a communist why don't you just admit it? you want your wife to rape you with a dildo, I know it.

speaking from a hypothetical point of view Islam will dominate Britain.

Oh do wake up. Admittedly though, you will dominate British welfare offices.

Sneakelord, you're a communist why don't you just admit it? you want your wife to rape you with a dildo, I know it.

My apologies, I didn't realise that was a communist activity.

SnakeLord said:
Oh do wake up. Admittedly though, you will dominate British welfare offices.

My apologies, I didn't realise that was a communist activity.

Ha ha my dad being an Arab my car is probably worth more then your house. You'll be the only one dominating the welfare offices. Seriously I probably make more then you while having a shit, then you make in a whole year. I went to a private school. I am from aristocratic family.

Oh! do grow the fuck up! ass wipe!. My god is bigger than Ur god, my dad makes more money than your sandnigger dad ever had, so what's the fucking point? Is this kind of shit solving anything?..

Me The billionaire! Godless

What I heard was a statement from a Pakistani parliamentarian on tv.

Short-Term Solutions for Long-term Problems

Pakistan owes 34 billion dollars in foreign loans. It pays nearly 5 billion US dollars annually in debt repayments. This is the largest part of the national budget. If the repayment of only year’s debt were not paid, it could compensate for the total damage according to the official figures. The irony of the matter is that IMF has announced, not an aid, but a loan on soft terms basis even on this tragic occasion for Pakistan.

http://www.internationalviewpoint.org/article.php3?id_article=895

"We will not necessarily accept all loans as interest rates and other terms are being looked at by the Finance Ministry", said Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Back