SOLLOG raises someone from the DEAD!

Re: Re: A Classic SOLLOG Article

Originally posted by Jahiro

It isn't true. I'm sorry. If you want to believe that it is, fine, but you're only deluding yourself. Not everything you read is always fact-but i'm sure you know that.

The first rational thing you've posted. So how do we determine if what we read is a fact? Confirmation. Credability of the source.
Now, I'll admit, I haven't done the research to compare the factual basis of both the
24 7 News Net article and the Philadelphia Citypaper.net article. And if you take me to task over it, I'm probably not going to do it.
However, as a layman, choosing between the two, I believe that the Citypaper article has a greater factual basis than the 24 7 article.
Look, Jahiro, to quote a ficitonal icon, "I want to believe." If I could find someone that could predict disasters, so the people I love could be prevented from harm, I'd be overjoyed. But I'm a rational person. I'm not gullable, and I'm not ignorant, and I'm not stupid. I'll start paying attention to SOLLOG when he gives me something I can USE, not just a bunch of vague doomsday ramblings.

Originally posted by buffys
*sigh* ... yeah, thats a great example of clear logic and evidence - see my earlier prophecy for equally accurate foresight.

im surprised you're so uncontrolled and angry in your response Jahiro, as i said, its not your faith that bothers me, its the shameless sale of it. The religions im aware of have been able to flourish without being dependent on holding back ideas for the paying believers.

BTW - i think it was fairly clear in my earlier post that it was the sale of the ideas i found contemptuous, not the books. Believe what seems right to you, i have no problem with that. For all i know sollogs views are correct, i am not a god, so i dont know.

Listing the EXACT first THREE cities struck by NUCLEAR TERRORISM in a specific ORDER doesn't seem special to you (if it happens of course)
1) Jerusalem, Israel
2) Rome, Italy
3) Washington D.C.

Now listen up BUFFY the VAMPIRE

I already told you, to view everything FOR FREE (so stop using your lame you have to pay argument--I've never paid a dime regarding SOLLOG-you don't need to) go to Alt.prophecies.nostradamus (link is in the 911 Foretold thread)

When you become a member at Sollog.com you get access to his PROPHECIES - that's it basically

But his PROPHECIES you can view for FREE at alt.prophecies.nosty (APN) - so your lame argument is stupid, stop using it

Once again you don't reply to anything I brought up-such as the cost of a bible. Now dont say anything else stupid about it costing money. If you want to view it for free, you can.

-Jahiro

Re: Re: Re: A Classic SOLLOG Article

Originally posted by tablestone
The first rational thing you've posted. So how do we determine if what we read is a fact? Confirmation. Credability of the source.
Now, I'll admit, I haven't done the research to compare the factual basis of both the
24 7 News Net article and the Philadelphia Citypaper.net article. And if you take me to task over it, I'm probably not going to do it.
However, as a layman, choosing between the two, I believe that the Citypaper article has a greater factual basis than the 24 7 article.
Look, Jahiro, to quote a ficitonal icon, "I want to believe." If I could find someone that could predict disasters, so the people I love could be prevented from harm, I'd be overjoyed. But I'm a rational person. I'm not gullable, and I'm not ignorant, and I'm not stupid. I'll start paying attention to SOLLOG when he gives me something I can USE, not just a bunch of vague doomsday ramblings.

Cool. But by then it'll probably be too late for most of you. Besides you'll see it for your own eyes, and then you'll still deny it and attempt to explain it by coincidence.

You sound like one of those "I believe what the government tells you people. "

Haha vague doomsday ramblings. Look, ignorant statements 101. The first 3 specific cities struck by NUCLEAR TERRORISM in the order they're hit. The 2 cities hit by massive quakes as SIGNS before the NUKES hit (see www.sollog.com/prophecies/thefinalsign.txt)

That vague enough for you? Do you know the ODDS about such events occurring?

Is 911 great emergency DC vague? Oh its coincidence, I forgot. Any idiots who have idiotic things to say, start your own threads and title it "Ignorant postings for ignorant people"

Thanks

-Jahiro

Originally posted by buffys
oh ya, i forgot

Bull frigin crap BUFFY the VAMPIRE

keep up the patronizing, it suits you. :)

I'm fascinated by the eventual response of "true believers" in any faith (solog, ufos, aliens, psychic stuff, etc.)... if they keep getting faced with logical arguments about why their outlandish claims are outlandish, eventually they respond with verbal aggression, name calling, insults, and/or profanity.

These types of responses seem to be the only tools the ignorant and undereducated are left with after being confronted with logic and reason.

Sollog is a scam. Jahiro is probably sollog herself, working the web trying to drum up business.

Jahiro has yet to show anything conclusive that says his alterego can predict the future any better than the rest of us. We all see the signs that things are becoming risky: the threat of nuclear terrorism, renewed threats of Al Quida, overly conservative tactics of the Bush admin, etc. Hell, even trends in crime are indicators that we can use to "guess" at the future. If one of us gets it right, it doesn't make that person a profit worth $29.99 / mo. It merely shows that the rest of us weren't paying attention to the indicators the right guess had.

This whole sollog thing is crap... I'm unsubscribing from the thread and putting Jahiro in ignore... not for any other reason than I'm just tired of seeing this garbage hit the screen. WellCooked, et al, offer logical arguments and discussion, jahiro offers insults and ignorance. And just so you won't accuse me of "clicking view post," until today, I've already skipped over most of Jahiro's posts. I looked back and realized I missed nothing of significance. This person craves attention, he won't get it from me after the period in this sentance.

Originally posted by SkinWalker
keep up the patronizing, it suits you. :)
I'm fascinated by the eventual response of "true believers" in any faith (solog, ufos, aliens, psychic stuff, etc.)... if they keep getting faced with logical arguments about why their outlandish claims are outlandish, eventually they respond with verbal aggression, name calling, insults, and/or profanity.

These types of responses seem to be the only tools the ignorant and undereducated are left with after being confronted with logic and reason.

Sollog is a scam. Jahiro is probably sollog herself, working the web trying to drum up business.

Jahiro has yet to show anything conclusive that says his alterego can predict the future any better than the rest of us. We all see the signs that things are becoming risky: the threat of nuclear terrorism, renewed threats of Al Quida, overly conservative tactics of the Bush admin, etc. Hell, even trends in crime are indicators that we can use to "guess" at the future. If one of us gets it right, it doesn't make that person a profit worth $29.99 / mo. It merely shows that the rest of us weren't paying attention to the indicators the right guess had.

This whole sollog thing is crap... I'm unsubscribing from the thread and putting Jahiro in ignore... not for any other reason than I'm just tired of seeing this garbage hit the screen. WellCooked, et al, offer logical arguments and discussion, jahiro offers insults and ignorance. And just so you won't accuse me of "clicking view post," until today, I've already skipped over most of Jahiro's posts. I looked back and realized I missed nothing of significance. This person craves attention, he won't get it from me after the period in this sentance. [/B]

For once i actually agree with skinwalker....

When the Word of Sollog is validated by Future Events, then perhaps you'll understand.

-Jahiro

Jahiro:

What you need to do is to provide actual evidence that SOLLOG has predicted anything in advance accurately. From what I have read, SOLLOG always pops up <b>after</b> events and claims to have predicted them, but that's not really hard to do, is it? What's hard is predicting them before they happen, not after they happen.

So, please provide a link to something verifiably written by SOLLOG <b>before</b> a major disaster or other significant event. If this guy is right so often, it shouldn't be too hard.

Do some research. Look at the 911 thread in this forum

Thats a direct link with a clear hit. As clear as you'll get em'

-Jahiro

backin up lo'

I think skinwalker has broken it down ...........don't be sad though guys, the lord loves a trier...........he makes enuf of 'em!!!

I always thought the LORD loved Everyone

But that doesn't mean you won't be part of the slaughter that awaits most of mankind.

-Jahiro

Jahiro:

Can you give me the link, please, or extract the relevant part of the prediction?

I always thought the LORD loved Everyone

But that doesn't mean you won't be part of the slaughter that awaits most of mankind.

-Jahiro

Yes....blah blah blah...we're all going to hell. Mankind is doomed! Pray to a guy who's name sounds like a shitstick and can predict event with ever present vagueness and lateness. I have a prediction. On the anniversary of 911 there will be an attempt to celebrate the falling of the towers with a terror attack. If this happens I MUST be GOD!

must be.................

something.................wouldn't use the phrase 'GOD' though, howz about dog!!! ^__^
Itsalive.gif

Originally posted by blackholesun
Yes....blah blah blah...we're all going to hell. Mankind is doomed! Pray to a guy who's name sounds like a shitstick and can predict event with ever present vagueness and lateness. I have a prediction. On the anniversary of 911 there will be an attempt to celebrate the falling of the towers with a terror attack. If this happens I MUST be GOD!

What's really funny is you think you're going somewhere when you're already there

-Jahiro

jahiro....you need help. you are brainwashed by a guy who calls him Sollog or gollos hmph. Nuclear war is hihgly unprobable cuz there would be too much destruction and killing. HEH

Well this is just one thing that can't be proven nor disproven

And that's how it goes

I really don't care if you believe what I write

-Jahiro
Good then stop writing,

Back