So... Did anyone get raptured today? LOL

I must say I'm extremely disappointed, I was expecting to wake up to a world without Christians.

I strongly believe that the world ended yesterday ... somewhere out there, lol.

The funny thing I saw yesterday was when I was watching the Timber's (our local MLS team) game on TV, Some fans hung a huge sign over the railing with each letter printed on a bed sheet that said "RAPTURED". I quess being at a Timber's game was their idea of Heaven.

I am annoyed at the lack of rapture. I was going to go post rapture looting...All the free Red Bull would rock...and there was that neon pink top I couldn't afford, too...Poo :(

OOPS

OAKLAND, Calif. – A California preacher who foretold of the world's end only to see the appointed day pass with no extraordinarily cataclysmic event has revised his apocalyptic prophecy, saying he was off by five months and the Earth actually will be obliterated on Oct. 21.

Harold Camping, who predicted that 200 million Christians would be taken to heaven Saturday before catastrophe struck the planet, apologized Monday evening for not having the dates "worked out as accurately as I could have."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_apocalypse_saturday

OOPS

OAKLAND, Calif. – A California preacher who foretold of the world's end only to see the appointed day pass with no extraordinarily cataclysmic event has revised his apocalyptic prophecy, saying he was off by five months and the Earth actually will be obliterated on Oct. 21.

Harold Camping, who predicted that 200 million Christians would be taken to heaven Saturday before catastrophe struck the planet, apologized Monday evening for not having the dates "worked out as accurately as I could have."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_apocalypse_saturday

I read a comment in that link that I cannot help but paste here:

"It's a shame that stupidity can't be converted into a usable energy source."

It might have "happened", it's just that no one was devout enough a Christian to actually get raptured.

It might have "happened", it's just that no one was devout enough a Christian to actually get raptured.

I hope you're not suggesting that Christians are morally corrupt enough to break their own rules. That would be unthinkable.

Back