signs of Doomsday.

Strange. I always thought that we were created in god's image. That means god must have a tail bone. Ok let's debate just exactly what does the term "image" means. Ok let's not. "Combining forces" eh? Describe just what these forces look like and what exactly does it combine with. Make sure you don't confuse it with magnetism and gravity and biological processes. Those are side-shoots of god. Everyone knows that. The end of the world will happen in another few billion years give or take a millenium when our sun finally goes supernova. Unless there is some sort of divine intervention.

WARNING! Looking directly at god can kill you. Unless you're in heaven. But then you're already dead. I guess that makes sense. Couldn't god make his appearance just a little less dramatic? Or give us the ability to see him without us turning into a pillar of salt? I guess there are some things even a god can't do.

Being that everything came from god, even the lowliest of sand particles, doesn't that still make it incredibly awesome? It came from god himself! It was forged with god's own hands! How can anything the creator makes be "lesser" than the creator? Unless maybe he contracted out. :)

Back