Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
me

happy monday! yay!

hi people.
watever mallory is,
cant she just cum bak in anyway under a diffrent name without anyones permission?
i never met the poor girl, but i think she would be an interesting addition to the site.
y did everybody ban her anyway?
i think its terrible that she slandered strgrl for no reason because as far as i know strgrl is one of the sweetest in here.
im sure she was banned because she got some others upset as well.
i still voted let her back in and see what happens.
thanx.

cool skill,

Type in Mallory Knox in the search function, By User Name. Read what you come up with.

On Mallory Knox

Joeman, I must solute (rrr, og forget how to spell word) you for making two identical options for the pole. Yes yes yes, the choices are seyelf eveyident.

Mallory should come back, but could maybe be restricted to free thoughts. We could trade insults and see how it goes from there maybe....? I'm for giving her a second chance even if she is a homocidal, puss-drooling-out-of-dry-mouth hellhound with a slight but noticeable scottish accent (take that, xev, I challenge lotus' quote!).

Give her a chance. It's fun fighting with flamers because there's no chance in hell that you'll take what they say seriously. It's not like you have to wipe their spittle off of your cheek or anything (from them, freaking out, you know...okay BAD JOKE).

So there's my opinion. I'm going to click the second yes, because two is a better prime number than one.

Yes Please UNBAN NOW!

I have seen Mallory on other sites & everytime I do I am more impressed each time. A marvelous sense of humor & can I tell you in a nice way we all could use a laff. Don't take it so seriously. Everybody is sort of learning how to talk etc. There is all ways of communicating some we know nothing about. & if I knew Mallory I would say: "...I'm a smooth operator, smooth operator, smooth operator, smooth....operator...":cool:

Originally posted by Hoth
they focus the energy of the forum on them instead of on real discussion.
Although I never had a discussion with Mallory, Hoth's statement sums up her impact on this board perfectly. Regardless of how humorous or witty some might find her, she quickly deflects any thread away from its original intent.

Invite her back? Denied.

Peace.

Xev and I had a lovely time one night ripping her back off. She is disruptive however. My posts are usually a little light and fluffy and I'm more than happy to admit it. This "girl" shows evidence of some major issues which have no place here.

I feel well able to defend myself against her, I just find myself wondering where the fun would be after a while.

Maybe one day a month in the form of a reprieve.

No wait

Fuck her, she's not missed. This could be her epitaph :D

In light of the recent, rather immature, nature of some of the posts throughout sciforums, maybe we should unban Mallory. She would fit right in with the new kewl way 2 type your posts & the new topics. I fully expect some newbie to post A thread titled "Who is your fave N Sync member?". Unfortunately it would probably have to be in the Art & Culture forum.:D

Originally posted by ratbat
In light of the recent, rather immature, nature of some of the posts throughout sciforums, maybe we should unban Mallory. She would fit right in with the new kewl way 2 type your posts & the new topics. I fully expect some newbie to post A thread titled "Who is your fave N Sync member?". Unfortunately it would probably have to be in the Art & Culture forum.:D

Mallory will jump all over a thread like that. I think she will jump all over a lot of threads here recently.

Be kind to trolls week

Have you peeps ever thought of luv bombing trolls? It works along the lines of snake charming. mallory knox is susceptible to luv & kindness. just the internet being kinda cold & nobody hardly ever telling you how wonderful & important you are etc. until it is too late - don't you think by not doing that we are creating trolls? or do you believe there would be a mallory knox no matter how much luv bombing you gave her?-- she would still be "The troll we luv to hate" or vice versa (that always confused me). We all need to find out what the various qualities each other has & to continually acknowledge those & create a "sciforum summer of luv" ... Hey that sounds catchy! When will they ever learn, when will they ever learn?...
Now let us all put our minds & hearts together & try really hard to send all the luv we can thru cyberspace to mallory & she will feel all that luv & become completely immersed in it. & she will return to us as a new mallory - a born again mallory as if floating on air like a saint and then we can sing her praises:

"You look like an angel (look like an angel)
walk like an angel (walk like an angel)
talk like an angel , but I got wise...
You're the Devil in Disguise (oh yes you are)
Devil in Disguise (oh yes you are)....." :p

Last edited:
Yeah, what the hell. I don't really like censorship. As long as she keeps her vile shit to the appropriate, designated areas and doesn't inject it into serious, semi-serious conversations. If we ever have some. You can always ban her again. I doubt anyone would care if she got a new alias and remained civil. Or did the man ban her IP number or whatever?

Back