Should we unban Mallory Knox?

Should we unban Mallory Knox?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
She never attacks people for no reason. There is always a reason.

Ummm.. what was her reason for insulting me? She said I needed to get a life and get some real friends, and then labeled me a "pathetic slut" in her signature. Doesnt bother me THAT much, but she did call alot of people harsh names. People that I consider friends. She gets off on other peoples misfortune. I dont give a sh*t if she is clever or not, she is not a good person and should not get a second chance.

I thought she hated us, why does she want to come back?

Joe

PS = R U sleeping with her or something? Why are you always sticking up for her? Ohhhh.... I know.... :D

Originally posted by *stRgrL*

Ummm.. what was her reason for insulting me? She said I needed to get a life and get some real friends, and then labeled me a "pathetic slut" in her signature. Doesnt bother me THAT much, but she did call alot of people harsh names. People that I consider friends. She gets off on other peoples misfortune. I dont give a sh*t if she is clever or not, she is not a good person and should not get a second chance.

I thought she hated us, why does she want to come back?

Joe

PS = R U sleeping with her or something? Why are you always sticking up for her? Ohhhh.... I know.... :D

No I am not sleeping with her so don't be so jealous :p

She never said she wants to come back. I would like to invite her back.

She has mentioned people take the whole deal too seriously, and she believes if you have the personal problems you shouldn't post it the web.

I don't know what to say. Defending her is almost like defending the mafia. She makes it very difficult. In all the forums she has been in, she always acts normal and then all in a sudden she blows up and get banned.

No I am not sleeping with her so don't be so jealous

Damn, you figured me out again:D Well, I guess I shouldnt post personal things on the web. But damn, these are all the friends I got:p

Take care:)

Give her another chance...because I want to get to know her...

DO IT! DO IT! I want to see Chosen use his DJ tricks on her!

Star:

Don't worry, I asked Joeman "So, like, what, are you trying to get into her pants or something?" last time he defended her.

As for personal stuff, *shrugs* I've posted personal stuff here. I think it's fine, besides, I wouldn't have gotten to know a lot of the things I do now had I not posted that.

Originally posted by Xev
Don't worry, I asked Joeman "So, like, what, are you trying to get into her pants or something?" last time he defended her.

Actually I think Mallory the person strgrl is jealous at. She doesn't want me to sleep with her girl :D She wants to lock her in a room and does her all night long. She is going to keep her mouth busy so she couldn't talk shit anymore. :D

Originally posted by Xev
Joeman, there is a difference between fantasy and reality, hun. ;)

Huh? There is also something called playing around and teasing. You are the one who wants to sleep with her. Not me. :D

Originally posted by Xev
Joeman:

What feverish dreamworld are you living in?! :p

Oh Great. Now all in a sudden you decided you want to flip the reality and rational switch on. :rolleyes:

Well, that means you don't want to have cyber sex with me any more :(

*sob*

Re: Re: Should we unban Mallory Knox?

Originally posted by Northwind

It might be because you are a complete tool.

Maybe you should post this on the flame me thread. You can do better than that.

This is what you guys are missing.

Some samples of Erinism:

Lesion42: very polite. Miss Manners salutes you.

Mallory: And screaming at us to stop, that was polite?
What business is this of yours anyway? Mr. I've-never-had-a-girlfriend?
Get out of here, you cocksucking faggot.

Mallory: "Potheads" :rolleyes:

Mallory: "I hate black people."

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7761

You are scum, Joeman, if you will call a woman who gloats over mass murder "nice". Mallory Knox is a homophobic, rabidly anti-American, violent little bigot. And you call this woman 'nice'?
-xev

Well I decided to do some 'research' and figure out what the hell this is all about since none of you wanted to tell me. I found that thread, its funny, but it seems like anyone that wants that lady back is crazy. Talk about a tension creator.

Mallory proved well enough at FanHome that she doesn't deserve extra chances, so I would prefer to see her preemptively banned from any forum anywhere that I might eventually read, ideally. She's just a distraction and waste of time that prevents any site she's at from having interesting discussions anymore... that's what trolls do, they focus the energy of the forum on them instead of on real discussion.

Back