• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
NO

NO

NO

NO

infact if i knew where she lived i would go there and punch her in the nose

Dude, you can get alone with her if you try. I didn't even try very hard. Most people here don't try. She does make friends in forums believe it or not. You just need to get on her good side.

While I find some of her answers really humoruos, I think the forums can do without the uproar that comes with her. I could easily see how she could tear up a site.

No thanx...

By all means yes. I have to tell her how much I *think* about her.

*Xev cackles evilly*

Why try to make friends with her? She has my respect, to a degree.

er

i don't CARE what she thinks of me

HHAHAHAH
she never insulted me because i just sat back and laughed at her

even if she had it would have made no difference to me

its how she treated people i care about that matters to me not how she treated me

Mallory never insulted me either, that doesn't mean I want the uproar that spread across the boards.

Well she DID insult me.

*Smiles*

That means she liked me.

Joeman, tell her that. :D

I personally exchanged no harsh words with Mallory Knox, and I find her quite clever. However, she did needlessly attack people for their reasonable opinions. She's like little Anakin: much power in the Force, but no direction. She was blasting everyone all over the place, rather than just the complete morons. Now if she could maintain civil discussions and only hammer the complete losers, I'd have no problems at all with it. However, the important thing is that I am not a moderator so my opinion means bugger-all.

As I said before, she is not a bad person. She does appear to have facist political views, but I think she probably just plays the devil's advocate for the sake of debating. Sometimes she is just bored.

I must admit I sit back and laughed while she was doing her thing. She usually gets in flame wars with certain individual(s), but I have NEVER EVER seen her go on a rampage like she did here. She told me afterwards people are taking what she did too seriously. If you all sit back and have a laugh maybe she wouldn't be so unbearable.

really?

so u think atacking people in there own threads for no reason what so ever except that she is crule is funny?

I am going to talk to her on Monday. I want to ask her if she is willing to watch her behavior. If I think she is gonna be okay I need your guys to vouch for her.

Seriously, I would love to see her debate with the chosen. :D That would be very interesting...

Originally posted by Asguard
really?

so u think atacking people in there own threads for no reason what so ever except that she is crule is funny?

She never attacks people for no reason. There is always a reason.

u seriously think anyone here is willing to give her another chance?

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

i doubt it

there is no way she would get my vote and i would be the first to message dave to have her banned again

Originally posted by Asguard
u seriously think anyone here is willing to give her another chance?

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

i doubt it

there is no way she would get my vote and i would be the first to message dave to have her banned again

You gotta have tolerance. She is not that bad. I have seen worse.

Joeman:

I'll vouch for her on one condition - that she posts pictures of herself naked and in, shall we say, erotic positions.

Look, Joeman, she's not our type. She's going to start trolling again - as a dog returneth to his vomit, so a troll returns to his trolling.

Adamski the Wonder-Fish once speculated that habitual trolls can't experience orgasm normally. I agree.

Sorry, but she'll disrupt things again. Much as I would enjoy watching her spar with Chosen, or sparring with her myself, the reactions of other posters would not be worth it.

As for what you said to Asguard, there is a difference between tolerence and putting a sign on your back saying "Hello world, fuck me over!"

Originally posted by Xev
I'll vouch for her on one condition - that she posts pictures of herself naked and in, shall we say, erotic positions.

I don't know about that. You might find her more attractive with her clothes on.

Look, Joeman, she's not our type.

*sob* :(

i will vote for her if she does lesbian sex pics:p

knowing her views on homosexuals from her reaction to bbcboys coments and xev's advances on her goodluck in getting her to do THAT:D

Back