Should Freedom of Religion include Freedom from Religion?

History would seem to suggest that it's very persistent...racism, religion, war, flat Earth, geocentric Earth, voting for Trump, still arguing about evolution.
So if you think ignorance is inextricably pervasive, what purpose do you serve by complaining about it? To make it "better"?

If you think atheists are "dumb" historians why do you bother whine about them?
I don't think ignorance is inextricably pervasive, so there is certainly benefit in calling out bad judgments on history, atheist or otherwise.

///
Like many theists, he just cannot accept that some people cannot fall for the con job & believe his fantasy.
Anyone who does not simply take his word for anything is dumb.

<>

Last edited:

Dumb historians know history from investigation

Really dumb historians read the bible and know everything

Why investigate stuff in the field and read a few thousand books in libraries when one book you can read in the comfort of your own house

:)

I don't think ignorance is inextricably pervasive, so there is certainly benefit in calling out bad judgments on history, atheist or otherwise.
What is the point in your being here in general (not that you need one)? Were were primarily hoping to start an online Bible discussion group with other like minded theists?

I don't think I've ever seen anything like that here on sciforums. Is it about spreading the good word? Are you on a mission from God perhaps?

What is the point in your being here in general (not that you need one)? Were were primarily hoping to start an online Bible discussion group with other like minded theists?
Lol
If I was, I would agree I am in the wrong place.

I don't think I've ever seen anything like that here on sciforums. Is it about spreading the good word? Are you on a mission from God perhaps?
Chill out. No need to be so defensive about the so-called inextricable influence of ignorance. If you don't control yourself Stranger will surely spam the thread with memes.

Lol
If I was, I would agree I am in the wrong place.

Chill out. No need to be so defensive about the so-called inextricable influence of ignorance. If you don't control yourself Stranger will surely spam the thread with memes.
///
From someone who is out of control.

<>

Back