Selling Your Pure Body On E-Bay

....However they are very awkward with women, they don't really know how to treat a woman. ....One of them has this thing about putting his big toe into a woman's part from behind, and then spitting on her...:bugeye:

well, that's apparent. I can see why he goes to prostitutes. He's gonna have a hard time finding a woman who loves his kink as much as he does.
And I can't believe he told you that!!! LOL

What do you mean why not??????

So if you were a young girl and someone offered you money for your virginity you would do it?

Would I do it? Probably not. I guess it depends on how poor I was.
But just because I wouldn't do something doesn't mean I can tell someone else they can't do it. (I'm not a christian, remember?? ;))
Where would I get the nerve to tell someone else how to have sex??

Would I do it? Probably not. I guess it depends on how poor I was.
But just because I wouldn't do something doesn't mean I can tell someone else they can't do it. (I'm not a christian, remember?? ;))
Where would I get the nerve to tell someone else how to have sex??

Well the way you are saying it, sounds like you are more for the idea then against it. What would you think if your daughter did that?

Well the way you are saying it, sounds like you are more for the idea then against it. What would you think if your daughter did that?

I would hope my daughters life would never reach the point where she would have to sell her body.
But I am not against the idea.

well, that's apparent. I can see why he goes to prostitutes. He's gonna have a hard time finding a woman who loves his kink as much as he does.
And I can't believe he told you that!!! LOL

He didn't just tell me, he demonstrated his fantasy infront of me and a friend. :runaway:

I would hope my daughters life would never reach the point where she would have to sell her body.
But I am not against the idea.

I think a girl that thinks she can make some money by selling her virginity to the highest bidder is a whore. I am talking about a girl that does NOT NEED the money to survive. Is just doing it to make some money off it.

I don't think that's true. I think it's the less atractive girls who are willing to "put out" to attract male attention. The really hot chicks don't have to, and are more prone to be "teases".

I agree with that. When I was a teenager I could have fucked numerous guys but I didn't. I got called a tease quite a bit. The ugly girls seemed to be quite busy though. As the guys would laugh behind their backs.

But from what I see going on TODAY........I am with Orleander I doubt there are many 18 yr old virgins around.

Last edited:
Waaaaaaaait, don't get it, bodies of those who have had sex are impure and those who haven't are pure? On what criteria? It's ridiculous.

I think a girl that thinks she can make some money by selling her virginity to the highest bidder is a whore. .....

well of course you do. :rolleyes:
Just making money off it, like say....paying for college because she can't afford the first semester and wouldn't be able to go otherwise?

I agree with that. When I was a teenager I could have fucked numerous guys but I didn't. I got called a tease quite a bit. The ugly girls seemed to be quite busy though. ....

LOL, I think any teenage girl could have had sex with numerous guys no matter what she looks like.
The ugly girls huh? lol, you need to quit hanging out with Sandy, you raving beauty you.

Back