Selling Your Pure Body On E-Bay

Reiku

Banned
Banned
Selling your virginity on E-Bay is as bad as prostitution. So why do people openly do this, and why isn't there a restrictive law>?

Reiku;)

Draqs still a virgin isn't he? Perhaps he might consider doing it and get money to move to the Land of the Rising Sun>?

why do people openly becomme prostitutes? or sell they're virginity?

well the chinnese used to sell virginities, the man who took a geishas virginity bid the most.

and people becomme prostitues for various reasons, money, they like sex, they like to have power over men, they like the thrill. I dont see anything wrong with being a prostitute has long as its done in a working girls palce. and NOT on the streets

I'd like to see an example of this occurring. It sounds to me like an urban legend and I don't see the point in discussing the morality of something that doesn't happen.

Reiku said:

Selling your virginity on E-Bay is as bad as prostitution

It is prostitution.

And, while I can certainly imagine it, and while Shorty's point ("Scam!") leaps quickly to mind, I confess I haven't actually heard about this before. Did you come across an offer, or are you considering making one? Or maybe it's, like, you know, a friend?

I would have thought FOX News would have said something by now. Oh, right. I don't have cable. Maybe they did.

Anyone? Anyone?

Remember the Martin Short episode on Law & Order, SVU?
A girl sold her virginity for thousands of dollars. It was to pay for college. Since girls are having sex younger, an 18 yr old virigin is a rarity, especially if she is attractive.

I have issues with it, but I cna't find anything morally wrong with it.

Remember the Martin Short episode on Law & Order, SVU?
A girl sold her virginity for thousands of dollars. It was to pay for college. Since girls are having sex younger, an 18 yr old virigin is a rarity, especially if she is attractive.

I have issues with it, but I cna't find anything morally wrong with it.

i saw that one, it was a good episode.

What's wrong with prostitution?

- Disrespects women.
- Paying for sex is sad.
- Prostitutes tend to be hideous.
- You're nearly always getting used goods.
- Risk of disease.
- Can be really bad for those that live near a whorehouse.
- Its gay.

-The women do this voluntarily, so what about that?
- It might be sad, but that doesn't make it wrong.
- ditto
- Used? Who cares.
- Disease is only a product of it's illegality.
- Why?
- It could be, doesn't make it wrong.

A prostitute has sex for a living right ?
So how can selling your virginity make you a prostitute ? You can only sell it once.. :shrug:

A prostitute has sex for a living right ?
So how can selling your virginity make you a prostitute ? You can only sell it once.. :shrug:

Prostitution is all about lying anyways. Does a guy really think she wants him? Is on a date? Is the best she ever had? Rocked her world?
A little bit of alum and your a virgin every time.

Prostitution is all about lying anyways. Does a guy really think she wants him? Is on a date? Is the best she ever had? Rocked her world?
A little bit of alum and your a virgin every time.

I think those guys just want to get laid, I don't think they care about what the prostitute think about them.. :shrug:

I think those guys just want to get laid, I don't think they care about what the prostitute think about them.. :shrug:

LOL, they don't care??? LOL
"Holy Crap! You have the tiniest dick I have ever seen!"
I think guys care.

Back