Screwed.

The Scenario :

I Am 16 Years Old and Live in Florida. I Catch Two Felonies For 2 Counts of "Car Burglary". A Week Later I Recieve Another Felony of "Grand Theft" (Not Grand Theft Auto). As They Got Me and my Friend In the Confession Room My Friend Snitches on Me and I Get Convicted For Another Felony of "Grand Theft". I Was on an IDDS Program for a "Concealed Weapon" Charge and Since I Got Arrested My Program Dropped and I Got This Charge Intop of Everything. Worst Case Scenario, Legally, What's the worst they can do?

I Go to Court November 18.

I Guess the Worst is That You Could be Tried as an Adult, Sentenced to the Maximum Penalty of 30 Years Per Offense, Consecutively, and Sent to Prison Where you Would Probably be Anally Raped on a Daily Basis by Large Men Who Rent You for a Pack of Cigarettes. When You are Released After 20 Years (Maybe), You Wander the Streets as an Unemployable Derelict With No Marketable Job Skills and Desperation Forces You to Resort to Prostitution, But at 46 Years Old, Demand for Your Overstretched Anus is Low, and the Little Money You "Earn" Goes to Support Your Growing Crack Habit. You Finally Die, Found Face Down in a Pool of Your Own Vomit and Urine and You Remain in the Refrigerator at the City Morgue Because Your Family Abandoned Hope for You Years Ago and Your Remains Go Unclaimed. After Several Weeks, You are Shipped Off to Some University to be Used as a Training Cadaver - the Only Good Thing to Spring From Your Otherwise Miserable Little Existence.

Of course, I'm just hazarding a guess.

:m: Peace.

In Halloween, I Was Told He Was At a Party.. Me And My Friends Drove To It And I Wore A Mask Saw Him In a Garage (There Was Strobe Lights, and Black Lights And It Was Hard To See) And I Ran Up On Him and Left Him Bloody Sticking Him So Hard and I Threw Him Into All the DJ Equiptment Which Broke. As The Girl That was Throwing The Parties Mother Came Out I Ran To Avoid Paying For The Broken Equiptment.

I Don't or Ever Have Messed With Coke. Yes, I Do Smoke Weed Occasionally or Rather Alot But It's Not a Factor Of Why I'm Getting Arrested.

1) I've Had 2 Misdeameanors (Distubing the Peace and a Concealed Weapon Charge) But Those Were Being Taken Care of With an Idds Program. Unfortunately I've Gotten Arrested and Now My Idds Program Dropped and I'm Facing These Two Charges Also.

2) I've Never Been To Juvi Before.

3) No Ones Ever Been Physically Hurt Before Besides My Disturbing The Peace Charge But It was Only a Misdeameanor.

4) As of This Point I Haven't Spoken to a Lawyer.

I Know This.

Honestly, The 2 Car Burglary Felonies - I Didn't Even Do. I Wanted to Fight It but Now Doubt the Possibilities Being I Got 3 Other Felonies In the Same Category. I Also Ran Since i Had an Ounce Of Weed In my Pocket. I Got Away. They Pulled the Gun On Me and Told Me To stop and I Kept Running and This Was Around 2 A.M. I Hid In a Swamp Till 7 A.M got My Mom To Pick Me Up and She Drove Me To THe Police Department Because They Had a Warrant For My Arrest. I'm Not Addicted To Any Drug. I Live Near a Bad Neighborhood, And Near The Hoods There Are 'Budget Stores'. Literally So Bad I've Been Offered Weed By the Cash Registeree. Outside These Budget Stores Often Behold Crackheads. Literal Crackheads. People That Are 20-50 years old and Dress In Barely No Clothes, Can Barely Speak, Or The Oposite And They Scream At You And You Can Barely Understand Anything They Say.

I'm turning 17 in four months and I can see how this can pose a problem. They interegatted me and I admitted everything + My friend did snitch on me and infront of my face.

In All Honesty I Don't Smoke Weed Anymore and Don't Plan To. I'm Not Blaming Shit On My Neigborhood I'm Simply Stating That I Know What Drugs Can Do To You Because Of What I Saw In My Neigborhood.

I also May Have More Charges, I May Be Looking at 3-4 More Burglary Felonies. It Will Be Determined Monday.

This Is all Bullshit... I Never Stole Anything.. I Have Nothing to Prove For the Time I'm Facing. I Just Wish I Can Start Over..

I Was a Really Intellegent Kid, Went To a Pure Magnet School With Only 70 Kids Admitted. I Envied The Bad Kids Since They Picked On Me. I Worked Out For 1-2 Years And I Started Doing More Bad Stuff, Beat The Living Shit Out of Alot People and I Got a Bad Reputation.. Starting Hanging Around Bad People.. Got Alot More Of The Girls, Alot More, and Now That I'm a Little Bad Fuck And I Got Fine Hoes, I Was in a Gang, Smoked All Kinds of Shit, I Want To Go Back to Being Myself. Sometimes You Can Get So Caught Up in the Moment - You Forget Who you Are.

Dude;
A) You're screwed. Shouldn't have broken the law. You deserve what's coming to you. Sorry pal, I can't sympathize with you. What you did was wrong.
B) What in hell is up with capitalizing nearly every first letter???

I Was a Really Intellegent Kid,
Enough said.

Did your friend really snitch on you? It's a common interrogation trick used by the cops to trick you, and make you confess.
Never ever admit to anything if they can't prove anything. Like...one confession of a friend of yours is not enough to get you hung. Stick to one clean story, and never change it..no matter how often they ask you, or even if they threaten you. If they don't have evidence such as DNA prints, or more than one "witness" there's nothing much you should fear...unless the judge is judgemental, and has never heard of "in dubio pro reo".

Oh and...if you really MUST partake in illegal actions make sure to read through and memorise the laws of whichever State you live in. It's always important to know your rights, so that they can't trick you based on your ignorance, and so that you can make fully use of them. Don't be like any other ignorant dumbf*ck wannabe gangster.

Back