Scientists discover that atheists might not exist, and that’s not a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no atheists. Only professed ones.
Those who reject and deny God.
A real atheist does not reject or deny God.
A real atheist is without God.

jan.
Because God Is, and to deny and reject God would be foolish.

jan.

We can see how desperate Jan is to convince himself of that which he made up in his head, certainly he can't believe he's convincing anyone else. Repetition by rote, Jan?

There are no atheists. Only professed ones.
Those who reject and deny God.
A real atheist does not reject or deny God.
A real atheist is without God.

jan.

If God exists, and if souls are by their nature in some sort of relationship with God (whether they accept it or not), how could they possibly be "without God"? Or is that the argument that you are trying to make when you insist that there are no atheists?

You need to ask Write4u.

jan.
LOL, not even theists are able to converse with Jan. He sends them to me.....:rolleyes:

God must exist. Else how could our languages be so confounded that even neighbors don't communuicate anymore.

Was God not responsible for that ultimate cruelty?

Last edited:
If God exists, and if souls are by their nature in some sort of relationship with God (whether they accept it or not), how could they possibly be "without God"? Or is that the argument that you are trying to make when you insist that there are no atheists?
Of course, by assigning some sort of unspecified criminality to the term atheist he has declared himself superior. "Isn't that precious"

Last edited:
///
Whatever disturbs him is a meme.

<>
Yep, apostates are bad people. Recent stories in the news.
Belonging to a religion gives you the divine right to view all other people (who do not think like you) as apostates.
Neat huh?

If I'm an apostate Buddhist, does that give someone the right to deny me satori?

Edit: I don't think it works that way unless you're a member of an insane religion.

If I'm an apostate Buddhist, does that give someone the right to deny me satori?

Edit: I don't think it works that way unless you're a member of an insane religion.
They are literally "insane".
in·sane,
adjective
  1. 1.
    in a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
You have to be insane to kill people with imaginary consent from an "imaginary being"....:eek:

Last edited:
If God exists, and if souls are by their nature in some sort of relationship with God (whether they accept it or not), how could they possibly be "without God"?
Through the agency of illusion (which also is facilitated by God).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back