• People are the root of all evil

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • God is the root of all evil

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • evil doesn't exhist

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Gordon said:
Absolutely true but the actual quote in context is aimed at christian preachers/leaders (as I have stated in an earlier post) so there are lessons to be learnt (especially by us christians) in that direction specifically as well as in the more general sense of greed which I agree causes so much harm in the world.

regards,

Gordon.

It was addressed to all Christians and it was and is applicable to all mankind.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Thomas said:
I am tired of hearing people say "Duhhh,Money is the root of all evil", it is bull shit.money didn't creat it's self,people made money which makes people the root of all "evil".And if you believe in a god then YOU believe god created People which makes the hermaphrodite upstairs the root of all evil.Hahahaha just thought i would point out that if god exhists then god is a hermaphrodite, if god truly made us in his/her image that is.What the fuck?

If you mean root as the initial source, yes God did.
Evil is the balance to love, while universe is running as a system of dynamic equilibrium, everything has their own opposite or balancer.

Stone is not male, nor female, nor hermaphrodites. And not atom nor photon are hermaphrodite. Why should God? If you think you can think of God, then it is not God what you are thinking of.

Love lost its meaning had evil not existed. The same fate with self control and morality. eventually life become meaningless. What to achieve in this short life then?

Back