Revised hell poll

The poll question is in the first post of this thread.

• There is no hell, or 0%

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • 0%<X[u]<[/u]25% (Greater than 0%, less than or equal to 25%)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25%<X[u]<[/u]50% (Greater than 25%, less than or equal to 50%)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50%<X[u]<[/u]75% (Greater than 50%, less than or equal to 75%)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 75%<X<100% (Greater than 75%, less than 100%)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 100%

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
"All religions have a permanent, or final "hell" which occurs at the end of the universe as we know it."

First of all, this statement is incorrect. There are over 700 known belief systems throughout the world and only a very small handful believe in the concept of hell. Furthermore, only a few of these actually believe in hell as a “permanent” situation. Christianity and Muslim being the major roll players in this bull shit. These two religions also happen to be the two “fear based religions” that have murdered in the name of their delusion far greater than any other belief systems in the recorded history of the world. When you think about like that… well you decide.

mmmm....

"All religions have a permanent, or final "hell" which occurs at the end of the universe as we know it."

First of all, this statement is incorrect. There are over 700 known belief systems throughout the world and only a very small handful believe in the concept of hell. Furthermore, only a few of these actually believe in hell as a “permanent” situation. Christianity and Muslim being the major roll players in this bull shit. These two religions also happen to be the two “fear based religions” that have murdered in the name of their delusion far greater than any other belief systems in the recorded history of the world. When you think about like that… well you decide.

Yeah I know, I was basing my claim on bad info from certain people on this site who claimed to know Hinduism.

Back