Remote Viewing

Oh yes and you have no right to keep people from posting on here whether it is about religion or not. You do not have any power to discriminate others for their beliefs. You may argue about their belief in god but don't keep them from posting here because they believe in their religion.

I don't understand how I am stopping any group of people from posting here. While I am arguing with your beliefs i am not stopping your are imposing that your should stop posing here. I've made many reasons to why i through away remote viewing "as just a bunk" maybe you haven't read my earlier posts but i fully explaing why i do not like the idea of remote viewing and i do not wish to repost it again.

Vortox, you are right about people beliefs. I will just like to add something about remote viewing. A lot of people will laugh but non of humans have a power to see the future or to remote view like we think they do. You are intelligent machine and before you even take something in your hand you know what it is. Those peoples fate is to remote view like your is to do what you do. Your idea of talking on this forum is God's, your interests are God's. You move and do as creator wont's. People you still live illusionary lives, we didn't come up with nothing. Singers, technicians, rocket scientists, teachers, sports people... are created thru God's computer program. Believe, maybe 15% of personality is ours, 85% is creator's!
Truth,
Qorl :)

Qorl said:
Vortox, you are right about people beliefs. I will just like to add something about remote viewing. A lot of people will laugh but none of humans have a power to see the future or to remote view like we think they do.

Agreed. Nothing funny there.

Qorl said:
You are intelligent machine and before you even take something in your hand you know what it is.

Agreed. Human intuition and the ability to see patterns and make "educated guesses" based on them is a wonderous thing.

Qorl said:
Your idea of talking on this forum is God's, your interests are God's. You move and do as creator wont's. People you still live illusionary lives, we didn't come up with nothing. Singers, technicians, rocket scientists, teachers, sports people... are created thru God's computer program.

Ahh... there's the funny shit! My interests are mine, bub... not some deity's.

Qorl said:
Believe, maybe 15% of personality is ours, 85% is creator's!

How do you arrive at that ratio? Just out of curiousity.

SkinWalker,
You dance and move 85% as creator wont's, 15% of your personality is your work thru your life. Anyhow it is you didn't come up with more than 15%. Lets say, this morning was written for you to go in the Library - but you didn't go. Small thing like that are not written, that's free will and that's how wrong direction or accidents in life happens.
How I come up with that?
I know :D
Qorl

SkinWalker said:
Yeah... but why not 80% / 20%?

How did you arrive at "85%?"

I must have been thru his excelent scientific capabilities..

Or maybe thru Remote Viewing it, who knows? ;)

Back