Religious group publishes their own version of Origin of Species!

I hate these people so much.

I also say bring it on. They think that they are making a case for creationism but in reality they are tearing it down. With every defiant utterance, down comes a brick in the wall of creationism. They are eroding their own position by perpetrating such a gigantic misuse of intelligence.

Just step right up and get as many copies of this book as you can, rip out the 50 page introduction and give it to those who can't afford toilet paper and keep the rest.

Just step right up and get as many copies of this book as you can, rip out the 50 page introduction and give it to those who can't afford toilet paper and keep the rest.

Since I still have an abundant supply of bibles and qurans for that purpose I take my copy with me to the neighborhood bar and if my chair or table wobbles I just jam it under a leg....works great.

If I ever see it in a library, that's what I will do.

Since I still have an abundant supply of bibles and qurans for that purpose I take my copy with me to the neighborhood bar and if my chair or table wobbles I just jam it under a leg....works great.
I also find the bible in every hotel where I stay and hide it under the dresser.

I also find the bible in every hotel where I stay and hide it under the dresser.

I usually just add a memo on the first page:

"All characters portrayed within this book are fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental."

"All characters portrayed within this book are fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental."

You cracked me! :roflmao:

So you're a vandal as well. Anything else you do of the sort?

How is placing a piece of paper inside of a FREE book considered vandalizing, Sam?

Explain yourself.

Do you ever take these free books then? But I apologise, I was mistaken in what you meant by "add a memo on the first page:"

I thought you were scribbling in the books.

Do you ever take these free books then? But I apologise, I was mistaken in what you meant by "add a memo on the first page:"

I thought you were scribbling in the books.

Even if I did scribble in the book, what of it? The book is free to anyone who wants to do whatever they want to do with it. The hotel has nothing to do with it.

Perhaps, you don't get that concept, or you are just slinging mud again.

Do you take the towels too?

Never, they are of the quality I'm not accustomed to owning. Btw, did you know that is considered stealing?

Yes Sam, I know you'll work very hard to try and find some immorality in me, which you'll claim is fueled by the lack of gods in my life.

Keep it up. Some people have to pay for this kind of entertainment. hehe

Never, they are of the quality I'm not accustomed to owning. Btw, did you know that is considered stealing?

Yes Sam, I know you'll work very hard to try and find some immorality in me, which you'll claim is fueled by the lack of gods in my life.

Keep it up. Some people have to pay for this kind of entertainment. hehe

Indeed. And some need to provide theirs by competing with traveling salesmen. You may be pleased to know that the Gideon bible in the room is becoming outdated. Now hotels are providing a library of religious texts to cater to all beliefs. You may want to print out your memo into batches/

It's also fun to do creative censoring, blacking out most of the words with a sharpie, leaving a couple words that tell the truth.

Yeah, I've come across magazines in hotels like that. Mostly in Saudi Arabia

Back