Religious food requirements

Originally posted by Vienna
Do you really have to stoop to the depths of throwing insults?
----------
M*W: Do you have to be so ignorant?
----------
Anyway - In the Modern Roman Alphabet, the first letter of the word ‘Christ’ is ‘chi’ which is represented by a symbol similar to the letter ‘X’.

Cross and Chi -- Two chi's superimposed upon one another.

christmasx.gif

The chi in its normal position represents Christ.

The chi in the position of the cross represents Christ's crucifixion.
----------
M*W: This is also a RCC symbol. Go argue with them.
----------
I know exactly what jihad is supposed to mean but recent events has changed the global idea of its meaning. The concept of jihad has played a significant role in some Islamic fundamentalist and revivalist movements, justifying political violence or terrorism.
----------
M*W: Just as the Jews changed the global meaning of "shower."
----------
If someone mentions the word jihad these days how is one to know if it is meant as peaceful or warlike?
----------
M*W: This is cyberspace, idiot. What am I gonna do, spam you to death?

Originally posted by Medicine*Woman
M*W: Do you have to be so ignorant?
And where have I been ignorant, please tell me.

M*W: This is also a RCC symbol. Go argue with them.
Why should I argue with the RCC, they didn't claim that the "X" was a St Andrews Cross....ROFLMAO :D

----------
M*W: Just as the Jews changed the global meaning of "shower."
Really???? What did they change it to?

M*W: This is cyberspace, idiot. What am I gonna do, spam you to death?
LOL.....you're a scream!.....:D

And where have I been ignorant, please tell me.

Why should I argue with the RCC, they didn't claim that the "X" was a St Andrews Cross....ROFLMAO :D

Really???? What did they change it to?

LOL.....you're a scream!.....:D
----------
M*W: St. Andrew's Cross

St. Andrew's Cross resembles the letter "X" in the English alphabet and is also referred to as the "saltier" or "Crux Decussata." According to tradition Andrew, the brother of Peter, was crucified on a cross of this shape. Andrew did not feel worthy enough to die on the same style of cross that Christ had died and requested a cross of another shape. His request was granted and he was crucified upside down on a cross which now bears his name. Rather than using nails to secure his limbs to the cross, Andrew was bound to the cross with ropes. His suffering was thus prolonged.

St. Andrew's Cross came into wide use during the Medieval Period and became the national cross of Scotland, since St. Andrew was the patron saint of Scotland.

Return to Williams Cross Museum Home Page

So, there is a explanation of St Andrews cross. I have never heard of it before, not a very popular descript of the X in Xmas though.

The most popular and accepted explanation is the one which I explained to you earlier. However, if you wish to believe the lesser known and wrong version , that is entirely up to you. I wont argue, the choice is yours.

You never did tell me how the Jews changed the global meaning of Shower, would you care to explain?

So, there is a explanation of St Andrews cross. I have never heard of it before, not a very popular descript of the X in Xmas though.

The most popular and accepted explanation is the one which I explained to you earlier. However, if you wish to believe the lesser known and wrong version , that is entirely up to you. I wont argue, the choice is yours.
----------
M*W: First, let me say that I found out about the St. Andrew's Cross from a Catholic website. Peter was also crucified upside down on this type of cross. In fact, I've read where it was the most common kind of crucifix. Anyway...
----------
You never did tell me how the Jews changed the global meaning of Shower, would you care to explain?
----------
M*W: To make a point, I should have actually said how the "Nazis" changed the meaning of the word "shower." Not in reality, but this was just an example.

You have missed the point yet again Proud Syrian

You accuse me of bashing Islam, and I said there are representatives of Islam who give it a worse name than anyone else in the world could make.

I merely gave you an example

Oh yeah right !!! how about this example ??

mdf352198.jpg

Paul Hill-American Christian Hero
Of whom the world was not worthy. Hebrews 11:38

The above CHRISTIAN MINISTER shot dead 2 abortion doctors, he said he KILLED FOR JESUS !!

Fundamentalist nuts are not representative of mainstream religions. That applies to both Islam and Christianity.

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian

mdf352198.jpg

The above CHRISTIAN MINISTER shot dead 2 abortion doctors, he said he KILLED FOR JESUS !!

Perfect example of xian mind-control.

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian

mdf352198.jpg

:)

You can't treat at the same level "few rogue nuts" like the above and "world-wide organizations of assassins" like Al-Qaeda. This last one, certainly, has its roots in Islam, regardless of protesting people like you.

Originally posted by AAF

You can't treat at the same level "few rogue nuts" like the above and "world-wide organizations of assassins" like Al-Qaeda. This last one, certainly, has its roots in Islam, regardless of protesting people like you.

The latest statistics per PBS yesterday: there are more non-Arab Muslims than Arab Muslims.

The latest statistics per PBS yesterday: there are more non-Arab Muslims than Arab Muslims.

:cool:

Everybody knows that.
There is no need for statistics here to confirm it.

Originally posted by AAF
:cool:

Everybody knows that.
There is no need for statistics here to confirm it.

Well, I didn't know it! Anyway, a very dear xian friend of mine has always said that all Muslims were Arabs. Luckily, he saw the PBS documentary, too, and didn't have much to say after that! Thanks for letting me know.

Well, I didn't know it! Anyway, a very dear xian friend of mine has always said that all Muslims were Arabs. Luckily, he saw the PBS documentary, too, and didn't have much to say after that! Thanks for letting me know.
==============================
Interesting................
However, your friend is not entirely wrong.
Because the relation between the Arabs and Islam is exactly the same as the relation between the Hebrews and Judaism.

Re: Re: Re: ((( I, Hereby, Announce The Fall Of Islam Forever ))))

Originally posted by Markx
Good one MW. :) What was his point anyways? Is he/she confuse?

What good one? :confused:

Re: Re: ((( I, Hereby, Announce The Fall Of Islam Forever ))))

Ever heard of Kosher?

Is it "Halal" in Hebrew?

:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ((( I, Hereby, Announce The Fall Of Islam Forever ))))

Originally posted by Markx
Little late AAF ? aren't ya?:D

;)

.......Better late than never...........

:D

Back