Religious food requirements

Originally posted by Michael
What was this about? I'm an atheists and I don't fear Islam; or any other religious belief system for that matter.
You are right Michael, it's a load of bollox. But you can't help noticing that moslems are an arrogant and violent bunch of people.

I can't help but notice that most of the world is arrogant and violent.

At least I only qualify as the former.

Think man!
It's not the Moslems we have to watch!

It's the girls! They're the scary bunch!

Besides, the attitude of humanity in general must change before we can ever start discussing whose invisible man is best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Redoubtable
\

You have destroyed the golden oppertunity for vienna for Islam bashing. Why would you do such a thing? I am very upset now.:eek:

Originally posted by Vienna
I couldn't bash Islam any more than the Islam clerics themselves.

Look at this nice guy, isn't he a picture, he gives Islam a wonderful name.. meet Abu Hamza

_38707025_hamza_300.jpg

"TRUST ME - I'M A MUSLIM CLERIC"............yeah right :rolleyes:

:D

INTERESTING....................

Look at this nice guy, isn't he a picture, he gives Islam a wonderful name.. meet Abu Hamza

_38707025_hamza_300.jpg

The people of Islam submit to God/Allah. Why is it that you fear submission to God? Islam itself teaches peace. The fanaticism stems from the political environment. The political environment influences the culture of the Islamic countries. There is a difference between the two. This is a religion forum. It is not a political forum. We must focus on the religious aspect here and the political aspect on another forum. If the truth be known, there is more evil in xianity than Islam. xianity doesn't teach submission to God but submission to Jesus and the trinity. It's total idolatry. xianity has a history of religion and politics, too. It's not pure in its history either.

Secondly, I know you are not an American because, in America, it would be against the law to discriminate against the handicapped. This photo doesn't serve the perverted purpose for which you posted it. Thic cleric does not represent all of Islam.

I am glad that you atleast understand this much. I agree with you. There is no place for extremism in Islam or in any other religion and this man ( quite controversial in UK/world ) is not the picture of Islam but a good example of a fanatic. :cool:

Originally posted by Medicine*Woman
The people of Islam submit to God/Allah. Why is it that you fear submission to God?
I dont believe there is a god.

Secondly, I know you are not an American because, in America, it would be against the law to discriminate against the handicapped.
I would never discriminate the handicapped, this photo is of a muslem cleric from London, this is real.

This photo doesn't serve the perverted purpose for which you posted it. Thic cleric does not represent all of Islam.
I repeat this man is a muslem cleric in London...

He runs Supporters of Sharia, which is a group dedicated to the rule of Islamic law.

His most infamous comments include praise for Bin Laden and warnings to the UK Government about the consequences of attacking Iraq.

And he remains in England

What chance would a fanatical christian have in a muslem country preaching against their country in the same manner. I wouldn't fancy his chances of getting out of it alive, let alone deported

Have a look for yourself

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2668343.stm

Last edited:
Originally posted by AAF
:)

I don't understand your way of thinking, Muslims:
First, you claim WESTERNERS are the "enemies of Allah" and must not be trusted.
Then you jump with joy and hold fast, greedily, to anything positive they have said about your religion!

But who told you we muslims consider westerners as enemies of allah ???????

Oh yeah, FOX NEWS AND THE CNN !!!!

PATHETIC.

How pathetic you are ? this idiot abu hamza DOES NOT represent anyone but himself, he and his few hundred gangs are BANNED from all mosques in the UK, they are denounced by the council for british muslims and not a single law abiding muslims recognize him.

HOW ABOUT THIS LADY ??

hpa_b.jpg

Heather Ramaha, a Navy petty officer, is among those in Hawai'i who have converted to Islam since Sept. 11.

You have missed the point yet again Proud Syrian

You accuse me of bashing Islam, and I said there are representatives of Islam who give it a worse name than anyone else in the world could make.

I merely gave you an example

You have missed the point yet again Proud Syrian

You accuse me of bashing Islam, and I said there are representatives of Islam who give it a worse name than anyone else in the world could make.

I merely gave you an example

There are a representative of almost every group that can give the group a bad name, but I don't see you listing them. KKK members representing the southern baptist, ect...Your arguments are bashfull in nature because they are discriminatory and single out Islam. When viewing Islam as a religion, you need to compare it with it's equal or other religions, not compare it to the vacuum in your head.

Originally posted by Flores
There are a representative of almost every group that can give the group a bad name, but I don't see you listing them. KKK members representing the southern baptist, ect...Your arguments are bashfull in nature because they are discriminatory and single out Islam. When viewing Islam as a religion, you need to compare it with it's equal or other religions, not compare it to the vacuum in your head.

Unfortuantely, Flores, that's the problem with xians--the vacuum in their heads! Excellent analogy!

Unfortuantely, Flores, that's the problem with xians--the vacuum in their heads! Excellent analogy!
Flores insult was aimed at me, not xians. Where did Flores mention xians. Are your assumptions working overtime here?

Why don't you write the full name of Christians when you refer to them....Why substitute the word Christ for an "x".

The word christ isn't too hard to spell, it isn't a long name like some places in Wales are.

Are you are prejudiced against Christians?

Flores insult was aimed at me, not xians. Where did Flores mention xians. Are your assumptions working overtime here?
----------
M*W: You are xian, are you not?
----------
Why don't you write the full name of Christians when you refer to them....Why substitute the word Christ for an "x". The word christ isn't too hard to spell, it isn't a long name like some places in Wales are.
----------
M*W: Because I choose NOT to spell it out. You need to educate yourself on the use of "X" as in the St. Andrew's Cross widely used in "xianity," "Christ," or "xmas."
----------
----------
M*W: Everytime I hear the word I think of Jihad.

----------
M*W: You are xian, are you not?
----------
In a word "no"

----------
M*W: Because I choose NOT to spell it out. You need to educate yourself on the use of "X" as in the St. Andrew's Cross widely used in "xianity," "Christ," or "xmas."
I need to educate myself......LOL...You are so funny.
The "X" has nothing to do with St Andrew's Cross - Why did you think it did??? I'd love to know.:D

The "X" used in the spelling of Christmas etc, is supposed to represent the cross of Jesus, but I think it's down to lazy writing.
Can you imagine anyone with the name of Christopher or Christine spelling their name like "Xopher" or "Xtine"....hilarious!!
----------
----------
M*W: Everytime I hear the word I think of Jihad.
You mean you would actually kill people for being Christians????? :confused:

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
But who told you we muslims consider westerners as enemies of allah ???????

Oh yeah, FOX NEWS AND THE CNN !!!!

PATHETIC.
===================
Then you are not a true Moslem like Abu Hamza......If so, then you're in a big trouble, man! Imam Hamza could get you, "KAFIR"! :)

In a word "no"

I need to educate myself......LOL...You are so funny.
The "X" has nothing to do with St Andrew's Cross - Why did you think it did??? I'd love to know.:D

The "X" used in the spelling of Christmas etc, is supposed to represent the cross of Jesus, but I think it's down to lazy writing.
Can you imagine anyone with the name of Christopher or Christine spelling their name like "Xopher" or "Xtine"....hilarious!!
----------
M*W: How do you know what the cross of Jesus looked like. Were you there? Look up the Cross of St. Andrew. I believe it's from the British Isles, so it should be quite easy for you. "X" is also used prominently in the RCC.
----------
You mean you would actually kill people for being Christians????? :confused
----------
M*W: I would kill no one. The One Spirit of God which xians reject is dead in them. No one has to kill them. They're killing themselves. I guess you don't know what the word "jihad" means either. You're one dumb bloody bitch.

You're one dumb bloody bitch.
Do you really have to stoop to the depths of throwing insults?

Anyway - In the Modern Roman Alphabet, the first letter of the word ‘Christ’ is ‘chi’ which is represented by a symbol similar to the letter ‘X’.

Cross and Chi -- Two chi's superimposed upon one another.

christmasx.gif

The chi in its normal position represents Christ.

The chi in the position of the cross represents Christ's crucifixion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know exactly what jihad is supposed to mean but recent events has changed the global idea of its meaning. The concept of jihad has played a significant role in some Islamic fundamentalist and revivalist movements, justifying political violence or terrorism.

If someone mentions the word jihad these days how is one to know if it is meant as peaceful or warlike?

Back