Rebirth, Heaven, Hell, nothingness?

Rebirth, Heaven, Hell, nothingness?

• Total voters
The atomic composition of our planet has not changed much since our moon formed.
Atoms have been naturally rearranging, forming new and new bodies, then breaking apart and forming other forms.
The same atoms that were parts of of the first forests, were the parts of first insects and dinosaurs, are now a part of us and the world we see around.
Thus rebirth is the natural way of this cosmos, I don't have to believe in it, it's all around.

That kind of rebirth i can live with :)

Consciousness is a biochemical and an electric process, it is not made of atoms, it's not a thing, it is a "fluid" relationship of atoms and energy. After the body ceases to be there are no more grounds for individual consciounsess to exist.

The multiverse? :D It's only an idea, same as heaven, nothing more.

p.s There not their.

The multiverse? :D It's only an idea, nothing more.

p.s There not their.

Avatar...thank you big time. I felt so alone in my views of the world. Finally someone understands me and has arrived to the same conclusion of rebirth as I have had.

At some multi vers level there probably was someone on a exact copy of earth born with my exact genetic code who lived exactly the same life like me until today and a infinity have already progressed this point and died infinite of them afther living the exact same life others of them with minor diferences some of them not even close.
This is offcourse not enitrly proven but it's proberly true

Avatar...thank you big time. I felt so alone in my views of the world. Finally someone understands me and has arrived to the same conclusion of rebirth as I have had.

Draqon, i have suspected this was your view and i was meaning to ask you about it. Now that i know, i can tell you that i share this view aswell. Only i dont see why anyone would call it rebirth or reincarnation, but that aside.

Personally, I cannot imagine what nothingness would feel like, if I were to simply cease to exist.

So all you relatives, all the dead, they are now gone. Every part of them, they are just shadows of existence basically, just another breeze in the wind

Sucks:bawl:

Personally, I cannot imagine what nothingness would feel like, if I were to simply cease to exist.

So all you relatives, all the dead, they are now gone. Every part of them, they are just shadows of existence basically, just another breeze in the wind

all relatives are you, what makes you...you. And when you die the baby you leave behind will be you as well as a bit of new.

It's like controlling a game character by two players with both players feeling their full control of that character!

This is offcourse not enitrly proven but it's proberly true

Not entirely proven?! Dear orcot, it's just an idea that's being entertained by some cosmologists as an entertaining idea. There is absolutely no evidence for it.

p.s. Probably not proberly.

all relatives are you, what makes you...you. And when you die the baby you leave behind will be you as well as a bit of new.

It's like controlling a game character by two players with both players feeling their full control of that character!

And that raises the question, why should I die? There must be a way to achieve immortality

Think about it, if you die you are too irelevent and that is a scary thought. It doesnt matter what you do basically, because in the end you are dead.

Not even that... ;)

And that raises the question, why should I die? There must be a way to achieve immortality

Think about it, if you die you are too irelevent and that is a scary thought. It doesnt matter what you do basically, because in the end you are dead.

It being a scary thought doesnt make it not true.

Immortality is dangerous.
We are here and now just because there is evolution and countless of living beings have lived and died before us, we are their legacy, and in order for evolution and progress to continue, we must die as well. And not just biological, but social evolution and progress too.

you die because the body deteriorates and because you need to experience other lifes as well.

By the way notice how spelling "lifes" is wrong...whoever made this dictionary spelling automatic thing for firefox was not a believer in rebirth.

Immortality is dangerous.
We are here and now just because there is evolution and countless of living beings have lived and died before us, we are their legacy, and in order for evolution to continue, we must die as well. And not just biological, but social evolution too.

We? Maybe you, but I will not die. If there is anyway, I will NOT die.

We? Maybe you, but I will not die. If there is anyway, I will NOT die.

but than you will have to live in a forever aging body that will give you almost no ability to move...unless you will be constantly repairing it. As well as...you will be bored by life, as you will feel like you have seen it all.

Back