Real White Rabbit has been found! MATRIX RED PILL ALERT!!!

HUGE clue.

THIRTY SEVENTH President was Nixon

Richard Nixon=137

If anyone has read from the link I have provided you will see the importance of this number.

Remember Washington DC = 137
Eye Of Horus = 137
Follow Sun =137
Dead Sea Scrolls=137
parting red sea=137
born by miracle=137
Mysticism-131
Mysticizm-137 ;)

Heart of Wisdom=37 in Hebrew

How about you learn something? I am simply stating proving every Hebrew gematria you claim is wrong...systematically. I don't care about your overall point, it's garbage.

Yeah, ever heard of the scene BEHIND the scenes? Referring to government and the Illuminati AND Gematria. Have I not proved English Gematria EXISTS?

Every important happening from the Bible = 137.

Man I don't know about you but this isn't very hard to figure out. They KNEW about the 2701 pyramid when they wrote the English Language.

Do you know how many units surround the 2701 pyramid? 216

Surrounds pyramid= 216
Top pyramid -137
number of the beast=216

Center of the pyramid = 703 units

AGAIN where is area code 703? Yeah it is Washington DC with Gematria of 137.

Moleeds equals 73

White Rabbit = truth

Yes it does sound crazy but I hate to burst your big bubble that this is all UNDENIABLY true.

Test me!

Wow how amazing.

Now they must have known this when English was "written"...

So what's the gematria of the word tréowe? Which was the original spelling of "true".
Better yet...what's the gematria of þá? "Be" in old english.

Yeah..they must have known...

Notice the SUN in SUNday
And? It was named after the Sun, just as Monday is named after the Moon. All of the days are named after something which is celestial/deity related.

Mon comes from Moon
Tues comes from Tyrs, Norse God equivalent to Mars
Wednes comes from Odin (or Wodin), the Norse equivalent of Jupiter or Zeus
Thurs comes from Thor
Fri comes from Freya
Satur comes from Saturn
Sun comes from Sun

The same is true of our months. Most are named after either people, places or deities. It's not coincidence or special, as you're trying to imply it is.

And? It was named after the Sun, just as Monday is named after the Moon. All of the days are named after something which is celestial/deity related.

Mon comes from Moon
Tues comes from Tyrs, Norse God equivalent to Mars
Wednes comes from Odin (or Wodin), the Norse equivalent of Jupiter or Zeus
Thurs comes from Thor
Fri comes from Freya
Satur comes from Saturn
Sun comes from Sun

The same is true of our months. Most are named after either people, places or deities. It's not coincidence or special, as you're trying to imply it is.

follow sun=137
follow son =131
Eye of Horus=137

Son and sun both said the same way. Get it?

Pagan worship.

sit right hand=137

Notice everyone how virtually every "KEY" quote of the Bible equals a 137 somehow. Sometimes without or with a "the , and , at etc" but thats the only way it could be encoded.

The deepest I have gotten with this is Richard Nixon and I'll have more on him later.

It must be the chip but.....

jesus saves =140

jesus saviour =158

HOWEVER

the jews save= 137;)

You do realise this depends entirely on the language you use? If you were Spanish (or Mexican) the phrases you turn into numbers would be giving different answers. If you were Welsh, you'd have more than 26 letters too. Yet more evidence there's nothing but coincidence in anything you say.

You still haven't told me if you have a job or not.

You do realise this depends entirely on the language you use? If you were Spanish (or Mexican) the phrases you turn into numbers would be giving different answers. If you were Welsh, you'd have more than 26 letters too. Yet more evidence there's nothing but coincidence in anything you say.

You still haven't told me if you have a job or not.

Yes I know this wouldnt be possible in other languages. Thats the whole point. lol. The language was written based around God and the creation holograph. It's not DIVINE and certainly not perfect but the things I say are not even close to being "coincidence".

Yes I have a full time job.

Back