Rape: The Megathread

More like the liberal thing in general, feminism is just one aspect of the bull.

Everytime I make a thread about equality the sexists, err feminists, come out to tell me about how much I hate women simply because I wish for them to be held to the same standards as men for the most part.

Well, I don't hate women, but I certainly can relate. Any view that does not agree with the establishment is immediately condemned to purgatory. I'm amazed this thread is still open. Especially with the way some moderators are...

randwolf said:
According to this list (wild guess here) 30% of sexual encounters would be considered "rape".
Hardly. 30% of yours, maybe.

Not much to object to in that list - maybe the failure to distinguish bystanders from rapists, but that's a pretty thin line.

It just sounds like a simple litany of the kinds of excuses rapists seem to find exculpatory, and ordinary people find remarkably childish for sexually mature humans.

Hardly. 30% of yours, maybe.

Not much to object to in that list - maybe the failure to distinguish bystanders from rapists, but that's a pretty thin line.

It just sounds like a simple litany of the kinds of excuses rapists seem to find exculpatory, and ordinary people find remarkably childish for sexually mature humans.

Way to address the topic iceaura...

This is a litany, but not one promulgated by men, rather by femnazis. It is a litany heard often, maybe you have encountered it, eh iceaura?

Oh, and exculpatory, gee, where did anyone say that these points remove guilt from the perpetrator? Maybe in your imagination?

It seems to me that the people who bitch about feminists are the people who act as if men are better or just want to treat woman like shit.

It seems to me that the people who bitch about feminists are the people who act as if men are better or just want to treat woman like shit.
I sometimes have this thought, though I am hesitant to consider a rule. I do wonder what the men who are upset about feminists here on the thread are suffering at the hands of feminists now in their lives. Is this a situation where the mere presence of feminist ideas 'out there' gets their goat or are they facing something day to day.

Well, I don't hate women, but I certainly can relate. Any view that does not agree with the establishment is immediately condemned to purgatory. I'm amazed this thread is still open. Especially with the way some moderators are...

What exactly is that supposed to mean?

Originally Posted by Randwolf

What exactly is that supposed to mean?

Actually I think the key word to put in bold is 'but' as I did above. He is not say 'and'. 'But' makes it sound like he is drawing a distinction between you two. I actually assumed he was not making a distinction but slipped in his wording.

Only one person knows, if that many.

not feelin' the love angrybs. Why you gotta be hatin'?
I support double standards? Yeah I do. My daughter has to wear a dress on Easter, my son doesn't. My daughter has her ears pierced, my son doesn't. I encourage violence? Yeah. You call me a c**t, I'll slap you. You grab my butt, I'll slap you.
Man up and quit crying about how unfair it was that a girl beat you up. Move on already.

VI your actually wrong about the first few at least under the new australian laws. Being intoxicated means you cant concent hence its the equivlant of statitory rape or worse. As i said however i highly doubt you would be charged if your there regular partner

Tiassa, orleander did you like number 21?
'21. If she said "Yes" to sex with a condom and that condom breaks and you proceed anyway then you're a rapist. " when i suggested something similar to this i was told that was an insult to rape victoms

and lastly to Randwolf and ABS. A femist (or someone trying to PRETEND to be a femist) can write whatever they want, the LAW on sexual assult and rape is quite clear. Its NOT gender specific, if you coherse, threaten ANYONE man or woman into sex you have commited sexual assult. If you BLACKMAIL some into sex thats sexual assult and if you have sex with someone and they are unable to concent through illness, intoxication, being asleep ect (and they chose to press charges) thats sexual assult

...Tiassa, orleander did you like number 21?
'21. If she said "Yes" to sex with a condom and that condom breaks and you proceed anyway then you're a rapist. " when i suggested something similar to this i was told that was an insult to rape victoms...

You gotta be kiddin' me.
This person who made the list is wrong on this point, and so were you. :mad:

I've tried #6, so #47 means if you are still my friend, you are "encouraging rape".

sex while sleeping is great BUT you have to talk to your partner about it first or it IS rape.

How incredibly bad are you at sex that the other person can't even be bothered to wake up for it?
How could a woman not notice? Does she sleep nude with her legs spread and she's so lose that the guy falls into her?

1. You are a rapist if you get a girl drunk and have sex with her.
The verb is too vague for me here to draw a conclusion. It sounds like rapist mentality, but I am not sure.
2. You are a rapist if you find a drunk girl and have sex with her.
I think this can be true. But I think it is too hard a rule. What if she hits on me? What if we are both drunk?

3. You are a rapist if you get yourself drunk and have sex with her. Your drunkeness is no excuse.
Well, if I find my wife drunk and I am drunk and we kiss and have sex, it ain't rape. I get the idea here. If you see someone incapacitated and they really don't know what's going on and you do and you have sex with them that is rape.

4. If you are BOTH drunk you may still be a rapist.
That is possible of course.

5. If she's alternating between puking her guts out and passing out in the bed then you're a rapist.
Not enough info. You are definitely an idiot.

6. If she's sleeping and you have sex with her you're a rapist.
Agreed.

7. If she's unconscious and you have sex with her then you're a rapist.
Agreed.

8. If she's taking sleeping pills and doesn’t wake up when you have sex with her then you’re a rapist.
Agreed, though covered by the other two.

9. If she is incapacitated in any way and unable to say 'Yes' then you're a rapist.
Agreed.

10. If you drug her then you're a rapist.
Not well worded, but agreed.

11. If you find a drugged girl and have sex with her then you're a rapist.
Probably. If you are not on drugs, if she doesn't hit on you. Depends on the drug also. I might think I was suddenly attractive for the first time and the drugged girl might not seem drugged and I could honestly have gotten consent. For example.
12. If you don't bother to ask her permission and she says neither 'Yes' or 'No' then you could be a rapist.
That is possible.

13. You are a rapist if you 'nag' her for sex. Because you manage to ply an eventual 'yes' from a weary victim doesn't mean it's not rape. You are a rapist.
Then I have been raped by a woman.

14. You are a rapist if you try to circumvent her "No" by talking her into it. She's not playing hard to get, and, even if she IS it's not YOUR responsibility to 'get' her. You're still a rapist.
You are an asshole. It does not say if you have sex with her or how this sex came about, so I can't really determine anything.

15. You are a rapist if you manipulate her into sex when she doesn't otherwise want it. If you say, "If you loved me you’d do X" then you're a rapist. If you say, "All the other kids are doing it!" then you're a rapist.
Possibly. You are an asshole, however. And again, if this is true, I have been raped by a female.
16. If you threaten her, or act in a way that SHE thinks you're threatening her then you're a rapist. If you puff up and get loud and frustrated while trying to 'talk' her into sex then you're a rapist.
Yes. Maybe. And I would vote for asshole for the 3rd scenario, unless there is more to go on. People can feel threatened by things that are normal, non-violent and respectful, especially victims of sexual abuse, so the second case is not clear at all.

OK. I got bored.

I think the most disturbing thing on this thread is

Whoever made that list really needs a dick in their mouth.
Kadark the Righteous

This is definite rapist talk. He is angry and his anger gets transformed into his perception that she needs ( or really 'deserves') to be pentrated. This is rape talk.

I feel angry. She should experience sex. That's rape mentality.

Aren't any of the men disturbed by feminazis disturbed also by Kadark's idea?

Set aside our camps.

Would you want this guy around your younger sister?

Last edited:

Actually I think the key word to put in bold is 'but' as I did above. He is not say 'and'. 'But' makes it sound like he is drawing a distinction between you two. I actually assumed he was not making a distinction but slipped in his wording.

Only one person knows, if that many.

I didn't slip. But, ya'll put a lot of emphasis on punctuation here, maybe as it should be. Personally, I just hate logical inconsistencies, as well as dogmatic fundamentalists of any stripe. Including uber-feminists and uber-sexists. As was pointed out in my previous posts, ad nauseum, women are equal. IMHO. Always have (or should have) been. This doesn't change the fact that radical femnazis want to rule the world and pretend that their view of reality is universal.

and lastly to Randwolf and ABS. A femist (or someone trying to PRETEND to be a femist) can write whatever they want, the LAW on sexual assult and rape is quite clear. Its NOT gender specific, if you coherse, threaten ANYONE man or woman into sex you have commited sexual assult. If you BLACKMAIL some into sex thats sexual assult and if you have sex with someone and they are unable to concent through illness, intoxication, being asleep ect (and they chose to press charges) thats sexual assult

VI your actually wrong about the first few at least under the new australian laws.

Asguard, tell me more about the "new australian laws". Are they actually based on these 51 points, or just similar? Do you have a link? When did these pass?

Back