Racism

Am I the only person here that does not have a alternate name and personality on this forum? Am I the only one thats sane here??? :eek:

Re: Looser

Originally posted by Prozakisafag
Here is a photo of Prozak with his friends...funny, they don't look very white to me...neither does Prozak really.

Yes that certainly added a good point to the discussion :rolleyes:

idiot

Re: Looser

Originally posted by Prozakisafag
Here is a photo of Prozak with his friends...funny, they don't look very white to me...neither does Prozak really.

nerd.jpg

prozak! damn dog! is that really you? kinda jewish! are you then a self hating jew! why bother with creating a new acct? does prozak find these boards to constricting?

Racism isn't about hate, as you can see.

Well, now that you've forcibly asked.

Racism as I see it isn't about hate. Racism is one part of a political outlook that can be called nationalism. The racial part is not a question of superiority, but separation for the purposes of cultural survival with mutual respect.

Racism as Dinosaur

Originally posted by prozak
Well, now that you've forcibly asked.

Racism as I see it isn't about hate. Racism is one part of a political outlook that can be called nationalism. The racial part is not a question of superiority, but separation for the purposes of cultural survival with mutual respect.
In the interest of avoiding a cliché, I'll forgo expounding on the obvious comparison with Hitler and focus more on the details of and motives for this racism.
  • What is a race?
  • What prevents one from maintaining cultural integrity when in the company of other cultures?
  • Why must one maintain cultural integrity?
  • Is there any justification for feeling that you are more entitled to live in your nation than those of other races are?
  • Is mutual respect possible when your fundamental beliefs indicate that some freedoms (living in nation X) must be revoked from the other party?

Overall, the only benefit to nationalism that I can see is military strength. This is a medieval concept, though, and should have died out with the enlightenment, or at least with the development of modern warfare (which is not dependent on racial unity).

Nationalism preserves ethnicity, which means that one is able to be distinct instead of resembling everyone else. This allows for "we do it differently here" and thus is inherently a stronger model than the linear, let's-all-act-the-same effect achieved by intermixing.

To the enlighten mind racism is a falsie, only the ignorant and egotistical cling to it!

No only the most foolish minds that think there enlightened. There is a big difference between nationalism and racism perhaps you should change the title of you belief before people get confused.

Believing in a game is ok though

I quote "aqua team hunger force" often
“Using a key to gouge expletives on another’s vehicle is a sign of trust… and friendship.”
Prophet Egnog: Aqua team Hunger force: Mooninites: 06:29-36

I did not equate nationalism and racism in the sense of replacement of one another, but nationalism includes "racism" meaning being aware of racial differences and the need for separation.

I Wouldn't Say So

Originally posted by prozak
Not necessarily. The most enlightened minds are usually racist :)
Intelligent minds that are racist are usually intelligent in spite of their racism, not because of it, and intelligence is not the cause of their racism. Such minds, however, are few and far between. Show me an intelligent racist, and I'll show you an unforgiving societal meme.

Also, there are a large number of unanswered questions above, primarily directed towards your beliefs (in my last post).

adam

and no doubt, for the sake of consistency, you will refrain from ever asking questions here on this board again. always keep in mind that all it takes is "just a little reading"

;)

Re: I Wouldn't Say So

Originally posted by LaoTzu
Intelligent minds that are racist are usually intelligent in spite of their racism, not because of it, and intelligence is not the cause of their racism. Such minds, however, are few and far between. Show me an intelligent racist, and I'll show you an unforgiving societal meme.

Also, there are a large number of unanswered questions above, primarily directed towards your beliefs (in my last post).

What about the other possibility: that intelligent minds produce many intelligent outputs, of which a "Racist" (nationalist) belief might be one?

Arthur Schopenhauer is one intelligent racist. Thomas Jefferson is another. Any from the current time are keeping quiet about it, because racism is a big taboo.

You might find the answers you seek here:
http://www.anus.com/anus/ideology/

But since you've already stated yourself as a bigoted foe of "racism," I'm not going into depth again here.

Back