Quotes to remember

“It is well known that theoretical physicists cannot handle experimental equipment; it breaks whenever they touch it. Pauli was such a good theoretical physicist that something usually broke in the lab whenever he merely stepped across the threshold.”
― George Gamow, Thirty Years that Shook Physics: The Story of Quantum Theory

221144310_1318378411932370_2674945302627762391_n.jpg

Last edited:
“Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion.”
― Thich Nhat Hanh

"The Wu Li Master dances with his student. The Wu Li Master does not teach, but the student learns. The Wu Li Master always begins at the center, the heart of the matter..."[4]
-- Gary Zukav

"Coming to grips with ... U.S./CIA activities in broad numbers and figuring out how many people have been killed in the jungles of Laos or the hills of Nicaragua is very difficult. But, adding them up as best we can, we come up with a figure of six million people killed--and this is a minimum figure. Included are: one million killed in the Korean War, two million killed in the Vietnam War, 800,000 killed in Indonesia, one million in Cambodia, 20,000 killed in Angola ... and 22,000 killed in Nicaragua. These people would not have died if U.S. tax dollars had not been spent by the CIA to inflame tensions, finance covert political and military activities and destabilize societies."
- John Stockwell, former CIA officer

“I stopped hating and started just being. My whole life, I had been the most defensive person you'd meet, unable to tolerate any criticism. But now I started listening and being.”
― Anthony Kiedis, Scar Tissue

218345570_1320224245081120_3557165813222860123_n.jpg

“I was thinking about how temporary disappointment can be if you don’t linger on it too long and how there are beautiful things in the world if you look. It’s up to you to find them for yourself.”
― Marc Maron, Attempting Normal

221670286_1319501141820097_8594827824830963264_n.jpg

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein

The-Phenomenon-of-Floating_Rob-Gonsalves-1024x789-1.jpg

Last edited:
“Things are not getting worse, they are getting uncovered. We must hold each other tight to pull back the veil.” ~ Adrienne Maree Brown

"America was founded by men who understood that the threat of domestic tyranny is as great as any threat from abroad. If we want to be worthy of their legacy, we must resist the rush toward ever-increasing state control of our society. Otherwise, our own government will become a greater threat to our freedoms than any foreign terrorist."
- Ron Paul

“Bravest thing about people is how they go on loving mortal beings after finding out there's such a thing as dying.”
― Anne Tyler, The Tin Can Tree

Back