Quotes to remember

''You cannot judge people because they sin differently than you." - Erykah Badu
Ooch! I like this one!
It's quite relevant considering some other posts I've read here lately (the site, not this thread).

"Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie." -Miyamoto Musashi
https://glosbe.com/lkt/en/waháŋpi

“Take hold of your own life.
See that the whole existence is celebrating.
These trees are not serious, these birds are not serious.
The rivers and the oceans are wild,
and everywhere there is fun,
everywhere there is joy and delight.
Watch existence,
listen to existence and become part of it.”
― Osho

“A path is only a path, and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you . . . Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself alone, one question . . . Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use.”
― Carlos Castaneda

“You look at where you’re going and where you are and it never makes sense, but then you look back at where you’ve been and a pattern seems to emerge.” ~Robert M. Pirsig

74176232_853510875085795_2954917682668896256_n.jpg

“If I existed 200 years ago, all the other farmers in my community would be like, 'That guy is worthless! He's sitting on a rock, jumping up like a frog, coming up with weird concepts and ideas, making faces, and combing his hair into a giant pastry.' It's a good thing I was born in this century, when superfluous television seems to be part of the economy.”
― Conan O'Brien

75328588_856442374792645_1458067643813593088_n.jpg

" I didn't do it!"

long long ago(highschool)
someone broke something before pe class
coach Nelson asked the guilty party to step forward
no one did
ok, so coach Nelson called the roll
when he got to Bob Shenk
Shenk blurted out
"I DIDN'T DO IT!"
we all laughed
Coach Nelson said: See me after class Bob.

“Be content with what you have;
rejoice in the way things are.
When you realize there is nothing lacking,
the whole world belongs to you.”
― Lao Tzu

Back