Quotes to remember

"When my mother called me a queer, my face turned scarlet and I exploded. “Me? What are you talking about? Why would you even say a thing like that?” Then I ran down to my room, which was spotless, everything just so, the Gustav Klimt posters on the walls, the cornflower-blue vase I’d bought with the money I earned babysitting. The veil had been lifted..." ---David Sedaris "Calypso"

Trendy Man: Mr. Melon, your wife was just showing us her Klimt.

Thornton Melon: You too, huh? She's shown it to everybody.

Trendy Man: Well, she's very proud of it.

Thornton Melon: I'm proud of mine too. I don't go waving it around at parties, though.

“Everything was an adventure, at night, when you were where you shouldn't be, even if it was somewhere you could go perfectly well in daylight, and it was then only ordinary.”
― Robin McKinley, Pegasus

4692092037_ea3723dd1b_b.jpg

I've finally decided to join a political party but I can't figure out where the Anarchist's meet or who is in charge...
-Stumpy (1992)

“Function? Why function? Who needs more functioning human beings? It's really quite astounding, if you ask me, the sheer quantity of normal in the world today. I think that's the real horror of modern life.”
― James Greer, The Failure

Pluto is more of a planet than Uranus will ever be

Seen on sign of activist trying to get Pluto its planet status back

:)

“Let go of the battle. Breathe quietly and let it be. Let your body relax and your heart soften. Open to whatever you experience without fighting.”
― Jack Kornfield, A Path with Heart: A Guide Through the Perils and Promises of Spiritual Life

@
Write4U - cool video! thanks

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -”
[also translated as: "change is the only constant in life."]

― Heraclitus

Back