that will be because you are wearing it on your head

gayd8lg3_400x400.jpg

"The ordinary miracles begin. Somewhere
a signal arrives: “Now,” and the rays
come down. A tomorrow has come. Open
your hands, lift them: morning rings
all the doorbells;"---William Stafford

49594168_648823355554549_3315556349823156224_n.jpg

“Why are we afraid of the silence that ensues after our death? Wasn’t it the same silence we endured before birth? Isn’t it the same silence we revel in when we are completely immersed in the present moment? Let us not be afraid.”
― Kamand Kojouri

"I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to."--- Jimi Hendrix

''Life with God isn't an immunity from difficulties but it offers a peace through difficulties." - CS Lewis

No matter how you shake your peg
The last two drops go down your leg

Unknown

:)

“But, as Einstein once said, “For we convinced physicists, the distinction between past, present, and future is only an illusion, however persistent.”
― Brian Greene, The Fabric of the Cosmos: Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality

''Live life to the fullest; it has an expiration date.'' - Unknown

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to walk in the forest and be a part of nature. Take the power to control your own life. No one else can do it for you. Take the power to make your life happy.”
― Susan Polis Schutz

Back