Does the board really have extraordinary abilities

• Yes, it is for real

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • No, it is nonsense

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • I dont know

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
They did an experiment with a Ouija board where they randomly mixed the letters and numbers, then blindfolded the participants.

Needless to say, it spat out gibberish.

Witchery_666 said:
does anyone know what happens if you summon the Fire Demon Djinn on the Ouija board????
Nothing. Zip. ouija board's are total bollox, and there is no fire demon.

ok here is my Beleife of the ouija board.
here is my story this happend 2 days ago me and my friends were playing around with the board, we kept asking it questions like how old we were and it responded that we were 19, 12, 13 and 10 which was right that kinda was scary then all of a sudden we asked the board if there was any evil sprits that was going to hurt us the board then said yes and all of a sudden a stand fell on top of the 13 year old now that was scary for me and all the time we were playing with the board the candle went crazy the flames got so big that I thought it was going to burn the house down. I know I sound crazy but its true and I dont belivile in evil and sprits but now I do.
but in my opinion I think its all fun and games becasue it could be someone moving it on purpose just to scare or it could be all in your head and too this day I will continue to play with it until I see something real happen oh and it told us to fuck off when we tried to talk to it werid huh

Roman said:
They did an experiment with a Ouija board where they randomly mixed the letters and numbers, then blindfolded the participants.

Needless to say, it spat out gibberish.

I just have one question about your post
how exactly did that work you cant mix up the letters on a real ouija board??

I had a qujia board and when I played with it it felt like its my friend and then I was scared to keep it in my room and put it in the garage but I was addicted to it and it said it wants to possess me later so I got so scared I burned the edges, and all the spirits I know got killed by azam a strong force and they won't tell me what the force was, and if the quija board is fake how come when u want to call spirits u can do it with pencils or with ur hands?

Back