"Queen Elizabeth II Descended from the Prophet Muhammad"

I'm surprised :eek:

Brooks-Baker said the British royal family is descended from Mohammed through the Arab kings of Seville, who once ruled Spain. By marriage, their blood passed to the European kings of Portugal and Castille, and through them to England's 15th century King Edward IV. '

Dang!

And all humans evolved from the same woman so that makes all of us royal pain in the asses too!! :p :D

Aren't all royalty descended from the Prophet? They always claim it in the Arab world. :rolleyes:

This would explain the nose.

I thought Genghis Khan had the honor of spreading his seed far and wide.

This was from a blog linked to Ancestry.com

Barbara Pierce Bush (Dubya's Mom), is the 8th Great Granddaughters of Robert Lovering, born 06 Sept 1620 in Boston, Massachusetts. Robert Lovering is the 4th Great Grandson of Margaret De Clare, who was born 1281 in Thomond, Connaught, Clare, Ireland. Margaret De Clare is also the 8th Great Grandmother of Queen Elizabeth II.

Margaret De Clare is a direct originator of a bloodline that includes George W. Bush, and Queen Elizabeth II.

Bush Jr is a direct descendant of "THE" Prophet Mohammad =- HahahahaaaHaaaa AAAhhhaaaaa Pffff..... OMG this is just soooo funny :D

:roflmao:

Haaahahahaaaaa haaa Haaaa haaa Haaaa

This is the best thread I've seen in YEARS - I LOVE IT

:cheers:
Michael

HaaaHaaaahhaahahaha - man I'm getting such a kick out of this. Where is Sandy??? Haaahahahahaa.... her hero Bush a direct descendant of Mohammad .. pffff... hahahahaaaa....

Remember when Bush thought God was talking to him?!?!? Oooo hooo hoooo it's really all clicking into place isn't it.... pfffff..... hahahahaaa.... hahahahaaaa....

Btw, Michael so Goerge Bush and the Queen are related? Or was that a different part of the bloodline?

After several thousand years, it's nothing special to claim ancestry with a historical figure. It would be more unlikely if you are not related.

Btw, Michael so Goerge Bush and the Queen are related? Or was that a different part of the bloodline?
according to the article yes they are related to one another.

too funny, I wish Sandy were around - I wonder what she thinks about her Hero Junior being a direct descendant of the Mohammad.... It really is pretty funny. Heck, I wonder what Bush thinks?

Back