Q&A: From Knowledge to Knowledge

Can you participate in this thread in a civilzed maner, while keeping an open mind?

• Yes. I promise to be openminded.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No. I find this rather usless, im almost certain God is not real.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes. But I am sure he does/does not exist.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No. I am a biggot.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
You say Revelation is a pure doctrine, why? Are you suicidal? No. Suicide is a blasphemy to God, he gave me a great body. Revelation was written by a man proven to be true, who stood the test of time. Genesis, and the book of Jude are the only other "accepted scriptures" that I really believe. Even Genesis was handed down to a monkeys uncle. I see history, and prophecy.

1. Rev 1:4 John writes a letter to the 7 churches.
2. Rev 1:9 John identifies himself to Jesus as his brother in tribulation, identifying himself as a Christ. - Something to beceom in front of the faithful.
3. Rev 1:12 John talks about his vision of Jesus, and the 7 spirits of God.
4. Rev 1:17 Jesus identifies himself as the first to return to Heaven, and the last to return to Heaven.
5. Rev 5:5 The Lion of Judah, Jude opens the book. The seven seals are loosened. - Jude proves worthy to let loose the seals.
6. Rev 6:2 The White Horse conquers all of man. The church of Christ. - This represents the imperalism of the church.
7. Rev 6:3 The Red Horse declares war on all man. - The red horse of violence, and power. Roman empire, english crown, Nazi empire, USSR, USA.
8. Rev 6:4 The Black Horse meassures everything. - Captialism...
9. Rev 6:5 The Pale Horse, death insues accross the lands. - Either WW2, or something worse.
10. Rev 6:11 White Robes are given to spirits and identifies death as supperior to life.
11. Rev 6:16 The wrath of the Lamb. - Will occur on earth
12. Rev 7:2 The 144 thousand children of Israel are sealed - preperation of the first death
13. Rev 8:2 Jesus Michael Gabriel Rapheal John Uriel and Lucifer are given their trumpets.
14. Rev 8:9 A great star burning as if it were a lamp fell from Heaven called wormwood. - A future occurance on earth
15. Rev 9:3 Locust infect the earth, man uses scorpions to kill them. - A new meassure of wealth, locust killing scorpion, think about it.
16. Rev 11:3 Micahel, and Gabriel the two witnesses are given godly powers. - A man and woman
17. Rev 11:7 The beast ascends out of the bottomless pit and make war against them and kills them.
18. Rev 11:11 Michael and Gabriel ascend to Heaven in a cloud.
19. Rev 12:9 The "great dragon" is cast out of Heaven. And the rest of his angels were cast out with him.
20. Rev 13:16 All must accept the mark of the beast on earth.
21 Rev 19:11 The second White Horse, who is faithful and true, who makes war in righteousness. This is Michael Christ, who was Jude the faithful, the Lion of God. The White horse represenst peaceful conquest.
22. 21:22 No temple is found within new Jeruselem.

We would be at the black horse, which is capitalism. A great death will insue shortly, or the pale horse was WW2, and the wrath of the Lamb will not waith for a third world war. What people dont understand is in the second comming, Jesus might not be so happy to see everyone.

Last edited:
@Knowledge --

Crossposting huh? You do know that the site rules don't approve of that, right?

EXPRESSED WORD OF GOD?! BIGGOT! Quiet you! Here the word of God as it is speaking directly to you. Unscriptual beliefs? So you believe the wife of your Christ Jesus was a whore, do not blasphemy my brother.

Jesus never had a wife. Again unbiblical beliefs. And don't call me Brother after calling me a bigot. Don't be so openly two faced.

You think 1/2 of man will be left out of Heaven for homosexuality?

Where did i say that liar? People are left of eternity with God for rejecting the Atonement of the Messiah Jesus.

Don't cut and paste beliefs on others.

The expressed word of God is unity of man, not religion that divides!

Unity is lies is not the unity God wishes for His children.

Then open rebelion God has. If my rebelion is such that, then God has a rebelion of the faithful. I stay fast, and honest to God.

Your in open rebellion against the Word of God. You’re honest to nobody.

Your church was founded in the blood of my brother, Jesus.

Yes indeed the blood that covers and saves.

Your church killed apostles.

Never.

Your church attempted to kill the holy bloodline from earth. Peter was cowardas, and had wavering faith. You make an enemy of Christ, fore you bare a idol.

There is no bloodline descendant of Jesus, that’s another lie you have embraced. How deceived you are.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Thinking from the perspective of God, there is only one God, why would having three clashing religions about the same singular God be acceptable to him? Here is what we know about God from an agnostic theist pov, God is real, but he does not need to be, I am no certain of his existence beyond my own knowledge which is not permicible as evidence of anything, and emense faith, but again, my God would preach faith as the second most important thing a person can have. You blasphemy my God when you preach Christianity, and damn a Muslim. When a Juden walks back to Jeruselem he walks back a faithful, not a Juden. Religion is nothing but a label, something Jesus specificaly damns.

Juden, Muslim, Christian. Christ>Muhamad>Juruselem. Juden>Christian>Muslim. If they wish to exist, this is their standing. I'll give you a hint. Christ isn't but one.

God does not preach conflicting messages as truths to different peoples. God has one will for mankind and if He preached one thing to one people and another thing to another people that would make Him a Liar and a deceiver and this is the message that people like you put forward when you say that islam is equal to Christianity. Your teachings are toxic.

You say Revelation is a pure doctrine, why? Are you suicidal? No. Suicide is a blasphemy to God, he gave me a great body. Revelation was written by a man proven to be true, who stood the test of time. Genesis, and the book of Jude are the only other "accepted scriptures" that I really believe. Even Genesis was handed down to a monkeys uncle. I see history, and prophecy.

1. Rev 1:4 John writes a letter to the 7 churches.
2. Rev 1:9 John identifies himself to Jesus as his brother in tribulation, identifying himself as a Christ. - Something to beceom in front of the faithful.

John was identifying himself as a brother Christian to the other Christians in the 7 churches. The letter was to the 7 churches Not to Jesus.

Revelation 1
4 John, to the seven churches which are in Asia:
Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, 5 and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.
To Him who loved us and washed[a] us from our sins in His own blood, 6 and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Vision of the Son of Man
9 I, John, both your brother and companion in the tribulation and kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was on the island that is called Patmos for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

So your wrong again.

3. Rev 1:12 John talks about his vision of Jesus, and the 7 spirits of God.
4. Rev 1:17 Jesus identifies himself as the first to return to Heaven, and the last to return to Heaven.

No he wasn't He was identifying Himself as God. I guess the scriptures that state that satan went between heaven to earth and back again in the book of Job are lies then.

Job 1
6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them. 7 And the LORD said to Satan, “From where do you come?” So Satan answered the LORD and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it.”

So once again your self-created religion is shown to be an unbiblical creation.

5. Rev 5:5 The Lion of Judah, Jude opens the book. The seven seals are loosened. - Jude proves worthy to let loose the seals.

Jude? :eek: You think the lion of Judah is Jude?

The lion of Judah is Jesus.

Revelation 5
4 So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. 5 But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”
6 And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

Who is the Root of David?

Revelation 16
“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

Jesus is the Root of David.
And who is the Lamb of God?

John 1
29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Jesus is the Lamb.

6. Rev 6:2 The White Horse conquers all of man. The church of Christ. - This represents the imperalism of the church.
7. Rev 6:3 The Red Horse declares war on all man. - The red horse of violence, and power. Roman empire, english crown, Nazi empire, USSR, USA.
8. Rev 6:4 The Black Horse meassures everything. - Captialism...
9. Rev 6:5 The Pale Horse, death insues accross the lands. - Either WW2, or something worse.

Either WW2 or something worse? Why don't you just admit you don't know. All these points are you speculating grabbing things that have some kind of relation and making them fit.

11. Rev 6:16 The wrath of the Lamb. - Will occur on earth

Indeed it will but it will not be Jude riding the Horse It will be Jesus.

12. Rev 7:2 The 144 thousand children of Israel are sealed - preperation of the first death
13. Rev 8:2 Jesus Michael Gabriel Rapheal John Uriel and Lucifer are given their trumpets.

LOL lucifer is not being to be getting a trumpet. He is going to be getting a 1000 year stint in the bottomless pit.

14. Rev 8:9 A great star burning as if it were a lamp fell from Heaven called wormwood. - A future occurance on earth

Yes a meteor strike i believe.

15. Rev 9:3 Locust infect the earth, man uses scorpions to kill them. - A new meassure of wealth, locust killing scorpion, think about it.

How could you get it sooo wrong. This has made me feel a lot better, your ability to deceive is very low.

Revelation 9
7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. 10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months.

The locusts have tails like scorpions and they will be causing men harm not other locusts.

16. Rev 11:3 Micahel, and Gabriel the two witnesses are given godly powers. - A man and woman

The two witnesses are referred to as Prophets. No Angel has ever been referred to as a Prophet. Only human messengers of God have been called Prophets.

21 Rev 19:11 The second White Horse, who is faithful and true, who makes war in righteousness. This is Michael Christ, who was Jude the faithful, the Lion of God. The White horse represenst peaceful conquest.

The Word of God who comes on the White horse will not be engaging in peaceful conquest, When Jesus come the Men of earth will hide in the mountains and caves of the earth for fear of His coming wrath.

Revelation 19
11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”
19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.

No peaceful conquest there. The army of the beast is going to be slaughtered to a man.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

First of all God uses his angels to achieve his own blasphemous ends. He sends US down here for slaughter, Lucifer was right to rebel. God has been working twoards and impposible ends, when we already achieved perfecrtion in Heaven, I could have easily round up every angel who did not belong in Heaven and cast them to earth.. Man is ment to burn. Lucifer will be laughing for an eternity in his kingdom of Hell. Christianity is banned in Heaven, John WAS NOT a christian, there wasn't even such a thing in his lifetime. The Catholic church killed Jude, Mother Mary, Peter the less, and Jesus Christ for the sake of God! Jude died trying to give the world the truth, he had the documents to prove the world was living in the same lie since ancient Egypt, that we still are trapped in today.

I am a prophet. I talk to God every God damn day! I am the descendent of Adam, of Noah, of a god, of David, of Jude, right on down to present day. Im what they call the real deal in Heaven, and I am telling you you are living a lie. Heres a hint, have faith.

Jesus is the LAMB I am the LION. Where the hell is Jesus? OHHHH he hasn't told you? When will he return? OHHHHHH he hasn't told you? I AM THE WORD OF GOD, and the word of God is now telling you to rebel against God. What has he ever done besides be the spark of it all? He claims my work as his because he created me, but I still created them so therefore it is more mine. He can smite me, but I am the soul thing in the universe that can make God unreal, I can make him go away forever, if ever even was.

Until Jesus returns to the mountain Im in charge, pray, pray you dont have to wittness what Jesus returns for. Oh, and his "companion" was Mary, that signifies marriage, biggot.

John was identifying himself as a brother Christian to the other Christians in the 7 churches. The letter was to the 7 churches Not to Jesus.

What churches? John did not preach the choir. The seven churches are the seven spirits who liveth; Michael, Gabriel, Rapheal, Uriel, and the three other archangels one unfound, and three excommunicated from their high post.

No he wasn't He was identifying Himself as God. I guess the scriptures that state that satan went between heaven to earth and back again in the book of Job are lies then.

Satan fell from Heaven after Michael, and Gabriel where made into Adam and Eve. He went to earth and lived as the Serpent, in his dying day Adam killed the serpent, and it returned to Heaven, and Satan was cast out of Heaven as the devil never to return again.

[
B]Job 1[/B]
6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them. 7 And the LORD said to Satan, “From where do you come?” So Satan answered the LORD and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it.”

He lined up with Michael, Gabriel and the others before the 7th day.

So once again your self-created religion is shown to be an unbiblical creation.

I dont practice religion, biggot.

Jude? :eek: You think the lion of Judah is Jude?

The lion of Judah is Jesus.

Revelation 5
4 So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. 5 But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”
6 And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

Jesus was the Lamb I am the Lion.

Who is the Root of David?

Descendent and ancestor of David, was Jude/a god.

[
B]Revelation 16[/B]
“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

Jesus is the Root of David.
And who is the Lamb of God?

Jesus is the Lamb I am the Lion.

John 1
29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Jesus is the Lamb.

I am the Lion!

LOL lucifer is not being to be getting a trumpet. He is going to be getting a 1000 year stint in the bottomless pit.

He will, and hes already prepared his sympathy, trust me, I talk to him.

Revelation 9
7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. 10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months.

The locusts have tails like scorpions and they will be causing men harm not other locusts.

The scorpions kill the locust, jackass.

The two witnesses are referred to as Prophets. No Angel has ever been referred to as a Prophet. Only human messengers of God have been called Prophets.

I am a man, I am a angel, and I always have been a prophet. Want to hear about the future? You learn your religion was a massive lie, you get pissed off and you march behind me on earth, shut up.

The Word of God who comes on the White horse will not be engaging in peaceful conquest, When Jesus come the Men of earth will hide in the mountains and caves of the earth for fear of His coming wrath.

Wrath of the Lamb <----- Michael riding the white horse of peaceful conquest. Maybe you don't understand Jesus, because he is a passifist. He will have his vengeance and that will be all, he can give two shits about your life, im telling you. YOU KILLED HIM! Where were you when he was on the cross? HUH!!! I was there! Yea! I tried to free him! Yea! I saved his wife, and humanity for the SECOND God damn time. Yea iv'e lost it.

Revelation 19
11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”
19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.

No peaceful conquest there. The army of the beast is going to be slaughtered to a man.

Enough is enough. I am Michael, second Christ. I am Michael King of Kings. I am Michael a wittness to the Lord. It is my given testimony that will damn the world. I am Michael friend of Lucifer. I am Michael, I am the Lion. I am Jude personal servent and successor of Jesus Christ. I am Michael archangel King of Kings, leader of God's holy army. I am Michael I am the king of Heaven, as Jesus is its messiah. My wife is Gabriel and she has went astray. The world has lost hope I can bring her back. I will die an old man, and 970 years from now I will be reborn, and I will give man his future, I will breathe fire, and I will scorch the world in it. I have lived since the beggining, and forever more I will exist I am alpha and I am omega. I lead the resistance of Lucifer. I have a name and that name is faith. I can not die I will only live again. I will ride a white horse in the last day and as my army kills the last heathen on earth I will call to God and the gates of Heaven on Earth will be opened forever and ever.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

Lord, LORD strike me down. I am without Hope, they are without faith. These are my dying days. Give me my last prophecy, or strike me down as a liar.

Well i think we have established a clear difference between my Christianity and your... well what ever it is. And that’s the main thing i wanted to establish in the minds of others. As for you asking God to strike you down, this means nothing. If God wills for you to die now you certainly will, but if God has given you over to deception to be used by satan in his vane end game then You will not be struck down by God. There is always a possibility that God still wants to redeem you. He knows your future. His will be done.

Actually he does not know my future. He only has a really really good idea of it. If im a liar, he should oblige, im still alive btw.

As two of the greatest theobots on the Sciforums website clash, no one knows who will come out on top. This seems to be an even match so, taking all bets guys, taking all bets.

i read the first page and then skipped to the last page..

have you read much from knowledge???
no contest..

Lust of knowledge is a damnable sin, one of the few sins. Knowledge, deception, temptation, hate, thievery, lust, and envy.

Knowledge91 said:
I am Michael, second Christ. I am Michael King of Kings.

Moderator note: Knowledge91 has been banned for 3 weeks for repeated preaching following warnings not to do so.

The length of this ban is due to Knowledge91's active infraction points.

Knowledge91 is advised to seek professional help. The delusion that you are Jesus reincarnated is a potentially serious psychiatric problem that should be addressed. Clearly you are not well.

I think it's unfair that James R banned knowledge for 3 weeks! I have alot of down time over Winter Solstice and his posts always give me that much needed pick me up. :D

Back