Pyramids

Goofy,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...

WHY DONT YA POST IN JOKES THREAD?PLEASE.:D:D:p;);):D

hahahahahahahhaaaaa...(still cant get over it...:D)

bye!

LIGHTBEING,did you see the documentary on Discovery channel on Pyramids,it was on Discover Mag i think...

bye!

smiles it had to be slaves as Aliens would have installed PC's so they could have kept up with their favorite forum

It just seems impossible for humans to build something like the Great Pyramid. I mean the blocks weighed 2 tons, a peice of paper couldn't fit in between any 2 blocks, it was Astrologically alligned, mathmatically designed perfectly. Someone told me once(not sure if it is true) that we tried to replicate a smaller-scaled pyramid and we were unsuccessful. Does anyone know about this?

The great pyramid was never a tomb. There is no original writing on the interior walls and rooms the same as the Sphinx. I can offer numerous links and pictures that demonstrates beyond a shadow of doubt of a skeptic that the Great pyramid's largest working structure is that of a hydraulic ram pump.

If anyone else is interested I can go into detail.

Some pyramid stones are 20 tons. The heaviest are found in Cusco and are estimated at 80 tons.

I think the biggest prove that Aliens did not build the pyramids is the fact they haven't kept it up and have let it get into our control. It's hard to think aliens had the ability to travel light years and build the pyramids and let us mere humans take it over. They simply would have taken our planet over if we were a threat or even if their planet was in danger.

The Pyramids and the Constellation of Orion

Originally posted by LIGHTBEING:
It just seems impossible for humans to build something like the Great Pyramid. I mean the blocks weighed 2 tons, a peice of paper couldn't fit in between any 2 blocks, it was Astrologically alligned, mathmatically designed perfectly. Someone told me once(not sure if it is true) that we tried to replicate a smaller-scaled pyramid and we were unsuccessful. Does anyone know about this?

Yup...
I think humans could have built it... I heard a story about a kind of mechanism constructed with simple laws of physics that they used to construct the pyramids. It was in a magazine... and I can't remember the name... I read it more than 3 months ago...

But about the astrological and astronomical alignment, it's really hard to believe that it's designed by humans. If you pay attention in the position of the three pyramids, you will realize that it matches perfectly with the position of the stars of Orion!! And if habitants of Orion came and constructed them? Or at least instructed us to construct them? And if you look for all the pyramids of Egypt, you might find that it's a huge map of the constelation of Orion! It's just a hyphotesis... I've never seen the position of all of them...

If that's true, what it really means? If pyramids are not thombs, what they are? What is their pourpose? And why they are designed like that? Couldn't they be just like a cube, for example?
It seems that they are constructed to do a kind of communication or energetic exchange... For why it's so mathemetically and astronomically perfect? And why would aliens that came here in spaceships (high technollogy) construct such simplist thing? I guess they have a function more than decoration! Why would they lose their time constructing something with no pourpose at all?

Power plants? Communication antenas?
Who knows... ;)

Love,
Nelson

A friend of mine was acquainted with the late Edward Kunkle.

The great pyramid could irrigate fields or make water fountains hundreds of feet high

http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/bp/16/pump.html

If you want to know about the function of the great pyramid here is a link to more links
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=hydraulic+ram+pump+pyramid&btnG=Google+Search

The 3 pryramids at Giza do have have a similar configuration to Orion. The Sphinx at its earliest age (11,000-14,000) appears to have been aligned looking at the constellation Leo when it used to appear at the horizon.

Last edited:
Don H,

The 3 pryramids at Giza do have have a similar configuration to Orion. The Sphinx at its earliest age (11,000-14,000) appears to have been aligned looking at the constellation Leo when it used to appear at the horizon.

Oui... ;)

The great pyramid could irrigate fields or make water fountains hundreds of feet high

Water pump...
In those times, was the Saarah Desert really a desert or a forest? How could be a water pump if there was no water? Unless you agree with the statement above... (I do agree...;))

It still doesn't explain why the configuration... It has to be some explanation...

Love,
Nelson

The ancient Egyptians called the great prior civilization that was erased in the great "flood" the Zeptepi. The Sahara has expanded ever northward in the last 70,000 years. How climate changes relate to a possible polar shift or cessation of the Gulf stream which changed global climate is undetermined.

In between the zeptepi and the Egyptians that expanded upon an earlier structure now called the Sphinx the climate was VERY wet and caused much water erosion on the Sphinx.

I have seen inside the Sphinx. Again the walls are devoid of hieroglyphs. The main rooms are about 20 meters tall and are reached by ladder - no stairs. The rooms that are below the main room are again connected by a vertical shaft. Halfway down that shaft it is flooded with ground water. The complex has many underground canals that defied evaporation.

The similarities to Orion is probably just a symbology making the earth mirror the heavens above. Even today Orion is the most prominant constellation to my eye. Perhaps their rainy season related to Orion's appearance or their religion held it as king of the sky.

Don H,

Thanks for the information...
I was suspecting about it for a loooong time... :)

Love,
Nelson

The latest theory seems to be that slaves did not build the pyramids. Rather, pious Egyptian citizens did the construction. It was a civilisation-wide effort.

Back