Putin propagates hateful gay stereotype

I certainly was not "stimulated". Most young adults find sex-ed a bit embarrassing or funny, being taught by an adult. If your teacher "aroused" you that would seem to be a personal issue, and if intentional, could be legally actionable.
Young adults? We had this stuff in grade school. What, you were pitched some antiseptic talk about inserting part A into slot B? No expected mention of sexual stimulation, or diagrams containing imagery of genitalia and simulations of sex? You know, the kind of exhibition that by your reasoning would be the impetus of erotic adventurism and a recipe for moral and physical ruin.

You really have no clue.

in·her·ent
existing in something as a permanent, essential, or characteristic attribute.

How does someone's personal obsession add "a permanent, essential, or characteristic attribute" to an object? If everyone does not agree that an object has said quality than it is not an inherent quality. Period.

Crack a dictionary.
So you’re saying that a specific odor, texture and taste aren’t inherent qualities of human feces. And from you experience these qualities could not be judged relevant aspects of Coprophilia.

What the fuck are you on about? Who said ANYTHING about emulating the exact behavior (i.e. nudity in a parade) to "establish sexual relationships"?
You did. Your previous statements imply that because you’re titillated by exhibitions of public nudity that others must be as well.

First, overtly sexual behavior is not solely limited to nudity, as I have previous cited bump-and-grinding, etc.. Second, overt sexual behavior can be seen as a norm by the young and impressionable, which can lead women to view themselves as solely sexual objects, among other things.
If you want to reduce the sexual objectification of human beings, moderate your own practice of it by not overemphasizing the sexual aspects of human behavior.

If you thing people viewing themselves as sexual objects is an effective method for establishing healthy sexual relationships, then again, that sounds like a personal problem.
Is a sexual object all you see when a guy wags his dick or a girl flashes her tits during a parade? Your preoccupation with sex seems to inhibit your ability to view human behavior in a more reasonable context.

Again, who said anything about child arousal (except you, of course)? Pervert.
The response was to how typical it would be for a child to witness and be aroused at a pride parade. The original issue of such an occurrence was of your making.

Gays? What gays?

Ah, we all knew it would come to this. Denial of their existence..

The mayor of Sochi is under the impression that there are no gay people in his city.

Anatoly Pakhomov spoke with the BBC ahead of the 2014 Winter Olympics and discussed how gay people would be treated in the Russian region with the country's "homosexual propaganda" law in place. Pakhomov said gays are welcome at the Games in spite of this, so long as they "respect the laws of the Russian Federation and [don't] impose their habits on others."

He claimed gay people do not have to hide their sexuality in Sochi.

"No, we just say that it is your business, it's your life. But it's not accepted here in the Caucasus where we live. We do not have them in our city," he said. He later admitted that he isn't absolutely certain there are no gay people in Sochi. "I am not sure, but I don't bloody know them."

There are at least two gay clubs in the city, Russia's RT noted. Russian social networks also point to multiple lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) communities in the area.

Is there any business of people of other country about the affair and rules of Russia ? Does Russian mangles into the affair of western nation . The Olympic games are for sport and not for politics.

Is there any business of people of other country about the affair and rules of Russia ? Does Russian mangles into the affair of western nation . The Olympic games are for sport and not for politics.

We aren't "mangling" just criticizing, of course there is open opinion when other countries are suppose to actually get involved in another countries affairs, like if a dictator of a country is murdering tens of thousands of his own people, we are suppose to ignore it because "that getting involve in his affairs" or so says Russia and China.

"No, we just say that it is your business, it's your life. But it's not accepted here in the Caucasus where we live.

LOL! So it's accepted but it's not accepted. Typical incoherent drivel from an ignorant bigoted dolt.

Speaking of murder : How many people got killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia , Libya , Syria, in Serbia, Pakistan and others, Now you are rising antagonism in Ukraine , you wanted to put your missile in Georgia and in Poland. Against whom you are going to direct the missile ?

Speaking of murder : How many people got killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia , Libya , Syria, in Serbia, Pakistan and others, Now you are rising antagonism in Ukraine , you wanted to put your missile in Georgia and in Poland. Against whom you are going to direct the missile ?

And what does that have to do with gays? We can't criticizes someones (a countries) homophobia because of military actions and build-up? What do those things have to do with each other? Anyone at any time can point out the moral failings of another, regardless of any hypocrisy.

And what does that have to do with gays? We can't criticizes someones (a countries) homophobia because of military actions and build-up? What do those things have to do with each other? Anyone at any time can point out the moral failings of another, regardless of any hypocrisy.

My discussion with you was not gays , it was based on nudity and indecent exposure . As you brought the word intervention and murder , I replied to intervention and murder.

My discussion with you was not gays , it was based on nudity and indecent exposure . As you brought the word intervention and murder , I replied to intervention and murder.

... Ok, well now I'm talking about gays, an we talk about that?

Sorry, this their private life. and so be it private.

Well if its private then why has Putin and the Russian goverment gone so public about it?

What is the objective in marriage ?

Two people officially sharing their lives together, financially and physically? If your implying it should be reproduction, well with a little technological help gays can have that too... or adoption, and why not adoption, is a gay couple worse than an orphanage?

Well if its private then why has Putin and the Russian goverment gone so public about it?

Two people officially sharing their lives together, financially and physically? If your implying it should be reproduction, well with a little technological help gays can have that too... or adoption, and why not adoption, is a gay couple worse than an orphanage?

Let me give you a question . Should east Europe absorb western culture and morals ?. The west is trying to impose its culture on the east since 16 century . Russian rulers are Russian people and they want to preserve their morals, You in the West do whatever you want , we don't need your leadership in morals.

There is no one stopping you from living together and sharing your life , financially and physically , why marry , you can not reproduce . A child needs a mother ( female ) and a father for upbringing .

Let me give you a question . Should east Europe absorb western culture and morals ? The west is trying to impose its culture on the east since 16 century . Russian rulers are Russian people and they want to preserve their morals, You in the West do whatever you want , we don't need your leadership in morals.

Relativism has it limits. What your saying is that Russia should be allow to oppressed people because it's part of their "culture", should the Saudis be allow to the hold slaves again because it their culture? Should the Maori be allow to eat people because it their culture? Equality and freedom from special oppression is a universal human right as stated by the UN charter, fuck anyone that says it their cultural right to oppress people.

There is no one stopping you from living together and sharing your life , financially and physically

marriage provides special privilege for those proposes, so for gays not being allow to marry means they are being stop from achieving all the above to the same level as heterosexual people.

why marry , you can not reproduce . A child needs a mother ( female ) and a father for upbringing .

As I said with technology they can reproduce, and there is no evidence a child NEEDS one mother and one father for optimal up bringing, in fact throughout human history the nuclear family was non-existant and extended families living together was the norm, so why not say that to a child also needs their grandparents and aunts and uncles present for upbringing as well? And again in the case of adoption is an orphanage superior to a gay couple?

Last edited:
Let me give you a question . Should east Europe absorb western culture and morals ?. The west is trying to impose its culture on the east since 16 century . Russian rulers are Russian people and they want to preserve their morals, You in the West do whatever you want , we don't need your leadership in morals.

I have faith you will get there eventually, whether the west "leads" or not. It just takes some people a little longer to accept advances in human rights. But we've done it before, with slavery, women's rights etc. Gay rights will come too.

There is no one stopping you from living together and sharing your life , financially and physically , why marry

Because people want to. Why should you have the right to marry? Why should an infertile man and woman have the right to marry? Answer that and you'll have the answer to your question.

A child needs a mother ( female ) and a father for upbringing .

Provably false.

Relativism has it limits. What your saying is that Russia should be allow to oppressed people because it's part of their "culture", should the Saudis be allow to the hold slaves again because it their culture? Should the Maori be allow to eat people because it their culture? Equality and freedom from special oppression is a universal human right as stated by the UN charter, fuck anyone that says it their cultural right to oppress people.

marriage provides special privilege for those proposes, so for gays not being allow to marry means they are being stop from achieving all the above to the same level as heterosexual people.

As I said with technology they can reproduce, and there is no evidence a child NEEDS one mother and one father for optimal up bringing, in fact throughout human history the nuclear family was non-existant and extended families living together was the norm, so why not say that to a child also needs their grandparents and aunts and uncles present for upbringing as well? And again in the case of adoption is an orphanage superior to a gay couple?

1 } Every country create law by its citizen for its citizen , and the citizen will live according to the enacted law. The word oppression is relevant, not everyone will be satisfied with the established law. I believe in Russia as a culture have existed many time longer then USA, and they are not ready to embrace western morality . Even not all American states are satisfied with homosexual marriages and morality. So why push it on others ?
2 ) What special privilege should two man or two woman that other citizen under the law should have , this will be a case of reverse discrimination .
3 ) Society have evolved for thousands of years, were the need for mother was a need . Now with a short time interval study and a short sample , you are saying that is not necessary. Example : sociologist are saying the problem in the ghetto is due family without father.

Let me give you a question . Should east Europe absorb western culture and morals ?. The west is trying to impose its culture on the east since 16 century . Russian rulers are Russian people and they want to preserve their morals, You in the West do whatever you want , we don't need your leadership in morals....
It's not western morality, it's just morality. It's not a culture.

Back