Public displays of affection

You know, there's always at least one smart-arse ready to ruin a good(?) joke....
In common usage venison=deer.
So there.

My mother always told me that it is impolite to stare, so... If I see people doing something that makes me uncomfortable then I just don't look. Sometimes certain things bother me more than other times, but thats just my policy. If no one is bumping into you or anything like that then you don't like what you see don't look at it. Just like when really fat people wear tight clothes or take off their shirts I usually don't find it all that appealing, so instead of forcing them to wear clothes that I would prefer they wear I just don't look at them. I wouldn't want them to tell me what to wear.

My mother always told me that it is impolite to stare, so... If I see people doing something that makes me uncomfortable then I just don't look. Sometimes certain things bother me more than other times, but thats just my policy. If no one is bumping into you or anything like that then you don't like what you see don't look at it. Just like when really fat people wear tight clothes or take off their shirts I usually don't find it all that appealing, so instead of forcing them to wear clothes that I would prefer they wear I just don't look at them. I wouldn't want them to tell me what to wear.

but if you and your children come across people having sex in the park, do you just tell your kids to quit being impolite and stop looking?

but if you and your children come across people having sex in the park, do you just tell your kids to quit being impolite and stop looking?

i would say "come on kids lets just walk along"

anyway the older two know about my "life" and it doesnt bother them

Back