psychic powers

it is well known that only a small percentage of the brain is active in construcing thought.

The statement is only true with a qualifier ...at any given moment....

It is like the computer...the CPU runs at a small percentage of its capacity most of the time. But if you do a heavy task such as converting a DVD to an AVI file, that % goes to 100% some of the time. That does not mean, your computer is a quantum computer....

Yeah, right! Anyone silly enough to fall for youtube flim-flammery gets exactly what they deserve. The absolute worst source of "information" on the whole planet. Just one step above 1-800-dial-a-psychic.:rolleyes:

Which makes it two steps above your rants. People, look at this man's first message on this forum.

He threatened to kill me, Phloggy. I had the right to call him dirty names. He must be real special to still be here because he did want me to believe that he would kill me if he could find me. I wouldn't still be here if I did that to someone.

He threatened to kill me, Phloggy. I had the right to call him dirty names. He must be real special to still be here because he did want me to believe that he would kill me if he could find me. I wouldn't still be here if I did that to someone.

He didn't say he'd kill you if he could find you at all. Go re-read what he actually said, and stop being a drama queen.

PAVEL STEPANEK

His ablity is mathamatically considered to be greater than 100 octillion to one against his achivement and preformance being one of chance.

Apparently officals recommended that such ablity such not be made public.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

PAVEL STEPANEK

His ablity is mathamatically considered to be greater than 100 octillion to one against his achivement and preformance being one of chance.

Apparently officals recommended that such ablity such not be made public.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Stepanek is a fraud and so is that stupid statement about officials trying to keep it hidden.

Go back to your Leggos and Tinker Toys, Rabon!:bugeye:

Back