Prophet Yahweh UFO Video

Q

Qorl

Everyone in this forum accusing me for being delusional hearing voices from God - aliens. Below is a link to a video of a man hearing voices from Yahweh (Jesus God). Whenever he hear voices the UFO appears, until now he saw more than thousands UFO's. A TV crew pick a date, a time and a place to make sure it's not a mambo-jumbo, UFO appeared. Watch a video than speak about my delusions. ;)

Copy from net;
This is the actual interview Prophet Yahweh had with a Las Vegas reporter. During the interview, the prophet prayed and a UFO appeared and was caught on tape by the cameraman.
http://www.ufodigest.com/video.html

------Skeptics (non thinkers) should not reply on this thread because they are not intelligent enough to see the truth. If they will, I'm right.------

--Only open minded please!--
Peace!

Cake Recipe Index: Angel Food Cakes
Homemade Angel Food Cake with almonds added. • More recipes like this, ***** 1
Ratings ... Two Part Angel Cake Submitted by: Liz. This is a recipe from my ...
cake.allrecipes.com/directory/2449.asp - 58k - 6 Feb 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

Angel Cake Surprise - All Recipes - Cake
An easy, quick no-bake cake made with angel food cake, fruit, flavored gelatin,
and whipped topping.
cake.allrecipes.com/az/AngelCakeSurprise.asp - 40k - Cached - Similar pages

Angel Food Cake Recipes
Angel food cake recipes made with egg whites, including chocolate angel food
cake, pineapple angel food cake, a peppermint angel food cake, and others.
southernfood.about.com/od/angelfoodcakes/ - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

Ambrosia Angel Food Cake - Recipe for Ambrosia Cake
This easy cake is made with an angel food cake, sour cream, pineapple, coconut,
and mandarin orange slices. An easy ambrosia angel cake.
southernfood.about.com/od/dessertrecipe1/r/bl30512o.htm - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

Cake Recipes - Delicious Angel Cake Recipe
Cake recipe shows you how to easily make angel cakes. Delicioius, simple, and
very low fat cake recipe.
www.healthycookingrecipes.com/ healthyrecipes/angelcakerecipe.htm - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

FamilyFun: Lisa's Angel Cake Recipe
FamilyFun's guide to teaching kids a healthy diet.
familyfun.go.com/recipes/family/ feature/famf0600healthy/famf0600healthy6.html - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

angel food cake recipes | chiffon cake recipes | sponge cake recipes
Easy, delicious angel food cake recipes. ... Angel Food, Chiffon & Sponge Cake
Recipes - Cake Index · Almond Sponge Cake · Angel Food Cake ...
www.recipegoldmine.com/cakeangel/cakeangel.html - 37k - Cached - Similar pages

Raspberry Angel Cake Recipe
Raspberry Angel Cake Recipe - Recipezaar: The World's Smartest Cookbook.
www.recipezaar.com/59217?path=00F - 29k - Cached - Similar pages

Angel Cake Recipe at LoveToKnow Recipes
Our Angel Cake Recipe tastes great and is easy to prepare.
www.freerecipe.org/Dessert/ Baked_Goods/Cakes/AngelCakeR_hdad.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

Cake Recipe Chocolate Ice Cream Wedding Birthday Angel Food
Hundreds of recipes for cakes from Chocolate Cake to Angel Food Cake and Wedding Cakes.
www.virtualcities.com/ons/0rec/03cake.htm - 30k - Cached - Similar pages

phlogistician said:
Cake Recipe Index: Angel Food Cakes
Homemade Angel Food Cake with almonds added. • More recipes like this, ***** 1
Ratings ... Two Part Angel Cake Submitted by: Liz. This is a recipe from my ...
cake.allrecipes.com/directory/2449.asp - 58k - 6 Feb 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

Angel Cake Surprise - All Recipes - Cake
An easy, quick no-bake cake made with angel food cake, fruit, flavored gelatin,
and whipped topping.
cake.allrecipes.com/az/AngelCakeSurprise.asp - 40k - Cached - Similar pages

Angel Food Cake Recipes
Angel food cake recipes made with egg whites, including chocolate angel food
cake, pineapple angel food cake, a peppermint angel food cake, and others.
southernfood.about.com/od/angelfoodcakes/ - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

Ambrosia Angel Food Cake - Recipe for Ambrosia Cake
This easy cake is made with an angel food cake, sour cream, pineapple, coconut,
and mandarin orange slices. An easy ambrosia angel cake.
southernfood.about.com/od/dessertrecipe1/r/bl30512o.htm - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

Cake Recipes - Delicious Angel Cake Recipe
Cake recipe shows you how to easily make angel cakes. Delicioius, simple, and
very low fat cake recipe.
www.healthycookingrecipes.com/ healthyrecipes/angelcakerecipe.htm - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

FamilyFun: Lisa's Angel Cake Recipe
FamilyFun's guide to teaching kids a healthy diet.
familyfun.go.com/recipes/family/ feature/famf0600healthy/famf0600healthy6.html - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

angel food cake recipes | chiffon cake recipes | sponge cake recipes
Easy, delicious angel food cake recipes. ... Angel Food, Chiffon & Sponge Cake
Recipes - Cake Index · Almond Sponge Cake · Angel Food Cake ...
www.recipegoldmine.com/cakeangel/cakeangel.html - 37k - Cached - Similar pages

Raspberry Angel Cake Recipe
Raspberry Angel Cake Recipe - Recipezaar: The World's Smartest Cookbook.
www.recipezaar.com/59217?path=00F - 29k - Cached - Similar pages

Angel Cake Recipe at LoveToKnow Recipes
Our Angel Cake Recipe tastes great and is easy to prepare.
www.freerecipe.org/Dessert/ Baked_Goods/Cakes/AngelCakeR_hdad.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

Cake Recipe Chocolate Ice Cream Wedding Birthday Angel Food
Hundreds of recipes for cakes from Chocolate Cake to Angel Food Cake and Wedding Cakes.
www.virtualcities.com/ons/0rec/03cake.htm - 30k - Cached - Similar pages

Qorl said:
------Skeptics (non thinkers) should not reply on this thread because they are not intelligent enough to see the truth. If they will, I'm right.------

My Recipe for phlogistician;
Many will live forever, but you.

Dean's World: What's The Biggest Lie?
Yes, ESP, I'd think it's a dead horse too, if it weren't for all the people who
claim they "support the war" and then keep bringing up spurious bullshit ...
www.deanesmay.com/archives/005244.html - 53k - Cached - Similar pages

bookmunch - online book reviews
This is the kind of spurious bullshit you'd expect from an article in Cosmopolitan.
It isn't the shit we'd expect from the goddamn so-called coolest writer ...
www.bookmunch.co.uk/view.php?level1=Hot Air& level2=Rants&level3=&level4=&level5= - 26k - 7 Feb 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

rhetorically speaking..
... to sit and learn (compared, of course, to docile and attentive girls) has
plenty of what we would call 'anecdotal evidence', aka 'spurious bullshit'. ...
rhetoric.journalspace.com/ - 72k - 6 Feb 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

THE ONE TRUE DEAD ANGEL : FAQ V.1.0
If we don't have anything but the disc, then it becomes an extremely mysterious
artifact and who knows what kind of spurious bullshit we'll make up because ...
www.monotremata.com/dead/archive/faq.html - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

All AgitProp, all the Time...: Surely, you jest...
... I'm thoroughly disappointed that this spurious bullshit seems to be the best
that the Leader of HM's Loyal Opposition can come up with... ...
fim.ondragonswing.com/archives/006632.html - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

Protest in support of asylum seekers - Indymedia Ireland
We can expect you to come back repeat the same spurious bullshit again because
you have no valid argument. Report this post to the editors. just wondering. ...
www.indymedia.ie/article/73801?comment_offset=31 - 59k - Cached - Similar pages

SIX | NZETC
Not that he seemed to believe in all the spurious bullshit we went through, either.'
Bede had met men whose sharp, otherwise handsome features had been ...
www.nzetc.org/tm/scholarly/tei-Ba09Spo-_N71891.html - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

Critique of Bahai Administration
Why do they so frequently dedicate so much time to the generation of spurious
bullshit? Why are they so frequently evasive to the point of slimyness? ...
bahaiadmin.blogspot.com/ 2005_07_01_bahaiadmin_archive.html - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

the spurious pundit: bargaining
the spurious pundit. so much to do, so little time... « Picture Hanging | Main |
Salary ... They have better things to do than put up with this bullshit. ...
www.spuriouspundit.com/archives/2004/12/bargaining.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

istanbul forums - craigslist
Why do you keep posting this spurious bullshit? < - > 01/23 18:22 -6 . . . . .
. . . . you first § < - > 01/23 18:23 . ...
forums.istanbul.craigslist.org/?act=DF& forumID=7&node=&batch=116176&old=yes - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

phlogistician

When a man is wrong and won't admit is, he always gets angry. ~ Thomas Haliburton

Anger and hatred are the materials from which hell is made. ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing in at someone else -- You are the one who gets burned. ~ The Buddha

Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Temper is the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it. ~ Jack Nicklaus

There is no enemy more vicious than your own anger. ~ Sathya Sai Baba

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anger is a brief madness. ~ Horace, Epistles, Book I, 20 B.C.

Anger supplies arms. ~ Virgil, Aeneid, 19 B.C.

You can't catch water with a fist. ~ JoJo Jensen, Dirt Farmer Wisdom, 2002

If you are patient in one moment of anger you will avoid one hundred days of sorrow. ~ Ancient Proverb

Qorl said:
So you only want people who will agree with you unquestioningly to post here?

Qorl said:
Everyone in this forum accusing me for being delusional hearing voices from God - aliens. Below is a link to a video of a man hearing voices from Yahweh (Jesus God). Whenever he hear voices the UFO appears, until now he saw more than thousands UFO's. A TV crew pick a date, a time and a place to make sure it's not a mambo-jumbo, UFO appeared. Watch a video than speak about my delusions. ;)

Copy from net;
This is the actual interview Prophet Yahweh had with a Las Vegas reporter. During the interview, the prophet prayed and a UFO appeared and was caught on tape by the cameraman.
http://www.ufodigest.com/video.html

--Only open minded please!--
Peace!

I believe that this Ramon character is actually summoning humanly-controlled lighter-than-air devices. He has this certain thing about summoning on windy days (or also, I believe, cloudy?). Could it be because these particular weather patterns decrease his control over his craft?

He also has a peculiarly anti-homosexual theology. It is very prominent in much of his writing.

I'm having trouble being open-minded about Ramon Watkins (aka Prophet Yahweh). I think it might behoove you to look into his personal character and his personal views of religion.

http://www.prophetyahweh.com/

His website is a little hard to navigate. Last time I checked it, things were in disarray from a supposed hack-attack.

And if you feel REALLY adventurous, check out this site about Bible codes:
www.hiddencodes.com/ramon/index.htm

According to this, he is possibly a mind-controlled CIA asset. Oh, and at the bottom of the page, the photo analysis "clearly" shows that he has reptilian scales! :rolleyes:

This is a prime example of the so-called "woo-woo" position that skeptics are "non-thinkers" and the so-called "woo-woo" is the one that is open-minded. If a "woo-woo" does indeed exist, he/she is clearly anything but open-minded since that person only looks for data which supports the conclusion he/she has already arrived at.

It is the skeptic who is truly open-minded. The skeptic not only includes the alleged "woo-woo's" position but also evaluates it compared to other hypotheses. That the skeptic views the alternative, and often more mundane and prosaic, hypotheses to be more probable and doubts the veracity of the evidence presented by the so-called "woo-woo" is the reason why the alleged "woo-woo" wrongly dismisses the skeptic as "close-minded." The skeptic refuses to buy into the "woo-woo's" belief system and close-minded view of the universe.

did anyone mention the fact that the "prophen yaway" was a fraud? they were weatherballoons. there is a picture of him with said balloons on the net somewhere.

Look,
I check out this guy, I saw things but nothing could convert me in to anyone's thinking. God is my leader and I'm listening to him and nobody else. He gives me signs thru people that are not aware what is their own meaning in this planet. There are people born that really don't understand the real or any thing about God. If he contact them; they are like - more than God. He ''could'' be controlled by CIA, but CIA is like a bird in a cage when the God is in question. God contact him and show UFO'S. His meaning on this planet is to be what he is. Bible codes are the same as Aghata Christie.
Anti-homosexual theology doesn't exist in any Bible, it is a product of a free will that priests created and people who think they are someone's in Gods eyes. Do you think that God is more stupid than we are today? God created homo, bi, and heterosexuals! I am straight, but have nothing against anyone.

SkinWalker

Not everyone could see a truth - Qorl

Truth is from before creation. (Mai ka po mai ka oiaio) ~ Hawaiian Proverb
Fiction is the truth inside the lie.~ Stephen King
Truth has no special time of its own. Its hour is now-- always. ~ Albert Schweitzer
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor. ~ Albert Einstein
Not Truth, but Faith it is that keeps the world alive. ~ Edna St. Vincent Millay, Interim
"If you cannot find the truth right where you are, where else do you <expectations.htm> to find it?" ~ Dogen

cato
Weatherballoons are 50 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed He did, this is why we here at American First National™® only accept genuine Christ™ Branded prophesies for our insane beliefs.

Bank with US, or go straight to Hell.
Offer available for a limited time only. Terms do apply. See our Welcome Pack for details and receive the gift of Life Everlasting or a DVD Player with no obligations. Offer Subject To Availability.

Back