Proof of the existence of God

What is CDT?
Causal Dynamical Triangulation (CDT).
Causal dynamical triangulation (abbreviated as CDT) invented by Renate Loll, Jan Ambjørn and Jerzy Jurkiewicz, and popularized by Fotini Markopoulou and Lee Smolin, is an approach to quantum gravity that like loop quantum gravity is background independent. This means that it does not assume any pre-existing arena (dimensional space), but rather attempts to show how the spacetime fabric itself evolves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causal_dynamical_triangulation
IMO, the fact that it is "background independent" is an implication of an abstract mathematical function, unrelated but equal to any notion of God.
My dear you complicate things, if you were a piece of code in my virtual simulation, then somehow you were curious as to what your origin is. Then you decide to do research on all the moving points and parts of the system. You cut of piece of your body and put it under a microscope. You take data, you now know how your body works functionally and a little about what it is made of, but yet you still remain empty, hungry, and even more confused. You have many material riches but still desire love and companionship.Why should this be, did you ever asked yourself what made you curious in the first place? After all you had no choice. We often think we can find the mind by looking in the brain, to be blind is a beautiful thing.

Sorry, but IMO, it is you who is complicating things. How can human imagination be in any way equated with the fundamental causal properties of reality itself, except through our understanding of the mathematical function from chaos to order and the consequent evolution of life and "awareness" on (for one) earth.

Inquisitiveness (information gathering) is displayed in all moving organisms, whether intended or not.

I am speaking of an emergent "awareness" from simple organisms to the human brain, depending on the evolution of sensory abilities and processing of information through the neural network.
But this self-organizing (evolving) awareness is still subjective to that living organism only.

An example may be found in the brainless "slime mold". A competent mathematician.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/brainless-slime-molds/

Last edited:
Causal Dynamical Triangulation (CDT).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causal_dynamical_triangulation
IMO, the fact that it is "background independent" is an implication of an abstract mathematical function, unrelated but equal to any notion of God.

Sorry, but IMO, it is you who is complicating things. How can human imagination be in any way equated with the fundamental causal properties of reality itself, except through the mathematical function from chaos to order and the evolution of life and "awareness" on (for one) earth.

Inquisitiveness (information gathering) is displayed in all moving organisms, whether intended or not.

I am speaking of an emergent "awareness" from simple organisms to the human brain, depending on the evolution of sensory abilities and processing of information.
This self-organizing (evolving) awareness is still subjective to that awareness only.

An example may be found in the brainless "slime mold". A competent mathematician.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/brainless-slime-molds/

Yes I agree with both statements both spacetime and life forms are evolving. Don't you see the common denominator everything is evolving why? Quantum fluctuations what are they in my opinion, they are codes just like how a computer programmer would make software. The flux is is pre-embeded in space at data points that direct space time like a printer. They give instructions to electromagnetic fields like DNA. But since only the author knows the code like your password sort of to everyone else it becomes a guessing game enter probability. God can give you the cheat codes.

Last edited:
And why should it work at all? I hope you see the beauty in it all its artistic genius if you ask me. A unified system evolving as distinct seperate parts all having a common origin.

Artistic ; none sense.

Arts does have it's place.

The Universe is NOT just about the arts.

Arts don't have have the want, desire or exploration of science, at all.

Arts are cultural expression, nothing more.

Artistic ; none sense.

Arts does have it's place.

The Universe is NOT just about the arts.

Arts don't have have the want, desire or exploration of science, at all.

Arts are cultural expression, nothing more.
I hated art and music in grade school. But as I evolved Actually much later in my life my 20s I began to appreciate art and music more. Actually I just saw the connection that creation is art but when you link the dual connection with logic the simple truth is completely obvious.

I hated art and music in grade school. But as I evolved Actually much later in my life my 20s I began to appreciate art and music more. Actually I just saw the connection that creation is art but when you link the dual connection with logic the simple truth is completely obvious.

What is completely " obvious " ?

Everything is the gravitational field and it evolves it's the operator that expresseses values. It's your thoughts your life forms your mind your soul your consciousness your awareness. As well as your past and your future your good and your bad your dual and your singular. Your probable and deterministic your all in all sending tramissions to your brain via its constant speed of c. It is time and also space, as well as space time, as well as life and human life alien life and life that's does not currently exist. It is the operator of God.

Everything is the gravitational field and it evolves it's the operator that expresseses values. It's your thoughts your life forms your mind your soul your consciousness your awareness. As well as your past and your future your good and your bad your dual and your singular. Your probable and deterministic your all in all sending tramissions to your brain via its constant speed of c.

Your obvious is based on assumptions.

Yes I agree with both statements both spacetime and life forms are evolving. Don't you see the common denominator everything is evolving why? Quantum fluctuations what are they in my opinion, they are codes just like how a computer programmer would make software. The flux is is pre-embeded in space at data points that direct space time like a printer. They give instructions to electromagnetic fields like DNA. But since only the author knows the code like your password sort of to everyone else it becomes a guessing game enter probability. God can give you the cheat codes.
a) The common denominator of everything is "potential" The language of potential is mathematical.
b) The human mind has developed an accurate common symbolic representation of mathematics.

Potential is defined as "That which may become Reality". Can you improve on that with a definition of God, without "special pleading"?

Last edited:
a) The common denominator of everything is "potential" The language of potential is mathematical.
b) The human mind has developed an accurate common language of mathematics.

Potential is defined as "That which may become Reality". Can you improve on that with a definition of God?

Disagree

To have potential one must understand ones limits , the arts have very restrictive limits.

Mathematics is based on logic and the foundation of logic is based on the reasoning given; and reasoning is based on the knowledge known. When the knowledge changes so to does the reason and therefore the logic.

Logic is the last line of thought. Not the first. Reason is first.

b) The human mind has developed an accurate common language of mathematics.

Potential is defined as "That which may become Reality". Can you improve on that with a definition of God?
Yes I can

What becomes reality can only remain reality in a state that no probability exist, and that state only exist where time does not exist "eternal" atemporal.

That which remains reality is the domain of God made constant and deterministic.

That's which may become reality is the domain of spacetime mitigated by probability.

If time travel is proven a reality then even physical matter and reality is incomplete that is the only way time travel can be possible.

If you can loop time then the future can create the past then that means complete biengs from the future is in control of our temporal realities they don't experience time but we do that is the temporal programming until we become a finished product then we will no longer need to experience time.

Hawkings radiation- meets nano programming.

Last edited:
Disagree

To have potential one must understand ones limits , the arts have very restrictive limits.
Everything has very restrictive limits (natural laws). If the potential for something is not sufficiently reinforced by other potentials, there is but a fleeting moment of expression. Hence the term "flux".
Mathematics is based on logic and the foundation of logic is based on the reasoning given; and reasoning is based on the knowledge known. When the knowledge changes so to does the reason and therefore the logic.
That paragraph makes no sense to me.
Logic is the last line of thought. Not the first. Reason is first.
Only if you assume a motivated sentience that can think at all, other than being implaccably logical in nature, such as the (abstract) mathematical function (potential)

Yes it's an obvious assumption to me but only my opinion none the less. It feels right I have been thinking about this for over 27 years.

Well I've been thinking for a good 35yrs+. But anyway god is not absolute.

My thinking upon god many yrs ago. Is that the Universe could be inside the Brain of a BEING , not a god , a being. And this being is learning about its self, through this beings gathering of information from this beings without and then thinking upon or dwelling upon this info.

And we obviously are connected to this being simply because we are in this Universe or mind.

Yes it's an obvious assumption to me but only my opinion none the less. It feels right I have been thinking about this for over 27 years.
Correct, a subjective individual viewpoint. As to knowledge on the actual nature of how things work depends on the source and subjective interpretation of that knowledge

My thinking upon god many yrs ago. Is that the Universe could be inside the Brain of a BEING , not a god , a being. And this being is learning about its self, through this beings gathering of information from this beings without and then thinking upon or dwelling upon this info.

And we obviously are connected to this being simply because we are in this Universe or mind.
Something like "six degrees of separation"?

That paragraph makes no sense to me.

Think of what said above this way perhaps this will be easier to grasp; how would one begin logic in the absence of knowledge?

This concept is called a Boltzmann brain, its just another way of expressing things. But I like the evolution of the gravitational field because it adreses all the failures of both subjective artistic and mathematical and scientific objective principles in one. Do you ever wonder why light allows us to see? I think we as well as light are just different evolved features of the gravitational field, That's why they all move at c not us am bieng vague. The common denominator of all things is the gravitational field that's why a massless bosons path can be dictated by mass. And that same boson allows us to see.

Back