Prison sentences for first offenses are pointless

Prostitution itemizes women and encourages the poor and uneducated to enter the "field"; it might also encourage women off of the intellectual path.

um VI, what about male protsitutes?

dont say they dont exist because my friend was one

i hate to say this but we are ALL commodities. The better educated the more choice you have on how you sell yourself but everyone but the very ritch sell themselves to someone if they wish to suvive. Thats capitalisium at work

i would rather "sell my body" than dispose of nuclear waste for a living, or clean toilets ect.

It's to do with the morals of prostitution; I'm not against sex out of wedlock or anything, but I do think sex should be between people that love each other not just random strangers

It'd reduce the importance of love in our society

norsefire, humanity is sadly a commodity. That is something YOU wish to increase if your political view point is anything to go by.

Sex is enjoyable for most people and if they can get paid for it and want to do it under the capitlist system why shouldnt they. good luck to them actually because they are doing better than the 90% of low socioeconomic statice people who HATE there jobs but are forced to work basically to death because they have no other choice

All work is dangerious but prostitution can be made MUCH safer with regulation. For instance manditory security guards and manditory health checks. As well as manditory condom use (and the ballon as a extra precaution) can make it as safe as any other job. Certianly safer than mining aspestos

norsefire, humanity is sadly a commodity. That is something YOU wish to increase if your political view point is anything to go by.
Not all of Humanity; the elite are not.

Sex is enjoyable for most people and if they can get paid for it and want to do it under the capitlist system why shouldnt they. good luck to them actually because they are doing better than the 90% of low socioeconomic statice people who HATE there jobs but are forced to work basically to death because they have no other choice
Sex is for loving couples. It plays a role in social function and shouldn't be turned into a business. It's part of culture.

All work is dangerious but prostitution can be made MUCH safer with regulation. For instance manditory security guards and manditory health checks. As well as manditory condom use (and the ballon as a extra precaution) can make it as safe as any other job. Certianly safer than mining aspestos
The typical liberal response: "let's legalize it and regulate it"

That's giving into the demands in the first place; instead, let's make it an executable offense, and let's increase police patrols.

And then let's see how many prostitutes remain prostitutes.

and what grounds do you have for making it a capital offence?

who does it harm?

and you surport him on this VI?????

She doesn't support the dp so probably not

However sex is part of our culture; it's part of love and it is part of relationships. What would it be like if we made a commercial image out of it? It isn't worth it

Not to mention it encourages the lower class people and the lazy to become prostitutes just to make a quick buck. It itemizes women and it encourages them to leave intellectualism.

However sex is part of our culture; it's part of love and it is part of relationships. What would it be like if we made a commercial image out of it? It isn't worth it

We already have, douche bag. For one blabbering about culture all the time, you are pretty fucking clueless about culture.

Not to mention it encourages the lower class people and the lazy to become prostitutes just to make a quick buck. It itemizes women and it encourages them to leave intellectualism.

You could say that about any job that isn't in academia. The only difference between a prostitute and a blue collar worker is that one's mainly a woman's profession.

Back