Preminitions

Coming from those that are close to me... I'd feel dejected. Probably why I don't really share me experiences.

I see what happens to others when they go outside of the norm.

At first, I too was very dismissive about what was happening. I still am somewhat. I am still trying to convince myself that this is all subconcious association.

What's your angle is this paranormal stuff? Does this happen to you? Something similar?

Precog said:
Coming from those that are close to me... I'd feel dejected. Probably why I don't really share me experiences.

I see what happens to others when they go outside of the norm.

At first, I too was very dismissive about what was happening. I still am somewhat. I am still trying to convince myself that this is all subconcious association.

What's your angle is this paranormal stuff? Does this happen to you? Something similar?
i have had very strange experiences, but i wouldn't call myself'psychic'.....(if possible, CA you share your experiences?..i will defo be on your side in case of attack from te materialists!. batte down the hatches!hehe)....but i am an explorer, i a familar witr psychdelic experience, which is VERY interdimensional--shall we say, and am very attuned to sychronicity, and a kind of seeing through social layers so to speak
PLEASE dont feel dejected here. i for one respect you and your sharing about your life experience

my most powerful experience was an 'OBE' i had some years back. i met four enitites, two which had 'masks' on of peple close to me..later in the experience they take them off and their appearance looks like Satyrs..!!!

Back