Phallic symbols at Denver International Airport

@Adstar --

Got any evidence to back that up, or is paranoid delusion all you can muster?
Well, he's right. It is the inside of a pentagram, a pentagon that is. So it does match an occult symbol. This doesn't mean it was chosen for that reason, but so far he is correct.

This demon keep the souls who filled themselves with sorrow. He represents Satan. He killed the peace, but that peace died to protect the peaceful, so it is before, so it will be again.
Still posting crap?

and we are living them, rejoice.
Wishful thinking on your part. Unsubstantiated supposition.

Adstar:
The pentagon is just the inside of a pentagram. The occult symbology is clear.

All praise the Ancient of Days

@Adstar --

Got any evidence to back that up, or is paranoid delusion all you can muster?

You Got To Be Kidding Me Right????? You do not know that a pentagram is an occult symbol. You’re actually asking me to provide proof that a pentagram is a symbol of the occult...

Type in your search "pentagram occult" ok and pick from the many sites that explain this fact, hours of interesting reading for you.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

You Got To Be Kidding Me Right????? You do not know that a pentagram is an occult symbol. You’re actually asking me to provide proof that a pentagram is a symbol of the occult...

Type in your search "pentagram occult" ok and pick from the many sites that explain this fact, hours of interesting reading for you.

I didn't know a pentagram was an occult symbol. I knew that star was, but not the inside of it

And here I thought that a pentagon was a mathematical symbol. Damn, how could I have let Satan blind me for so many years? I'm ready to seek repentance now.

I didn't know a pentagram was an occult symbol. I knew that star was, but not the inside of it

The inside of the pentagrams, the pentagon, is considered a safe place in the occult. A defensive refuge if you like. It is therefore not surprising that the us department of defence would make its HQ inside a pentagon. It is the us government making a statement to the occultists of the world that nudge, nudge wink, wink we are with you in spirit. Along with the other clear occult symbols that can be found in Washington.

So now the new end of the world, if 2012 doesn't pan out, is in 2017. The ultimate goalpost shifting.

The pentagon is the symbol of the Roman god Mars, I thought...five-sided?

Did that guy on the video strike anyone else as gay? He set my gaydar off big-time.

He's probably one of those christian married guys who is so ashamed of his desire to play skin flute, that he finds it necessary to equate gayness with demonism.

That's what I suspect also.

Well, in his world there sure is a lot of penises.
Funny, I look at church doors and see vulvas...

church+door+2.jpg

Especially if they have a little globular lamp at the top of the arch.

Back