Phallic symbols at Denver International Airport

so what. god made the penis, right?

When I see men like this I always wonder what their wives are like

Christians, do you agree with this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOQsvOkkLq4

i don't know what to say...

You can say he's a nutjob that spends too much time looking for dicks. Anyone who introduces himself as the "Third Eagle of the Apocalypse" and the "Co-prophet of the End Times" sends up nutjob flags for me.

Let's look at these phallic symbols:
death_of_christianity_indian_2.jpg

In this image that contains many different extinct species...he somehow concludes a penguin is a phallic symbol...and the bird next to it is a vagina....right...and the latin name for the penguin is "Alta Impennis" that this is also phallic.

DenverAirport.jpg

Then he somehow thinks a city whose NFL team is named the "Broncos" and has a bucking horse at its airport is somehow phallic.

332192373_134ae379a3_b.jpg

He also concludes the layout of the runways and taxiways are also in the form a great big dick.

Dicks everywhere! Dicks Dicks and more Dicks I tell ya!!!1! run away!!!

It's the artist's fault for not vetting the artwork with a religious douchebag first.

If there is such a thing as an intellectual aneurysm, I think I just had one that burst.

Picture with the furning forrest... Satan holding baby Osris the god Pharaoh. Buffalo be headed, destruction of America? Exotix bird saved by God. Saved penguine extra-evolved. Burning city in the background. This is a depiction of the rainsing of the anti-christ. Disbilief in this is a slap in the face to God. Dead black lady, dead whit girl. They sacraficed the buffalo, why not the the women? Who is this firey god if not the devil? Who is his child? Why is he GREEN? Anyone ever seen that southpark episode that is exactly like this? Evil squriel sacrafice, satan, anti-christ. the city of Denver.

Back