PETA kills 97% of its adopted animals

Hmmm.... I was born on NYD.

Ha! Well they do say ladies first.:p

My mother still reminds me about how I stopped her from going to a ball with my father on that night.. It is a yearly birthday reminder. 9 months pregnant and going to a ball.. honestly.. She was offended if I asked her if she wore a 4 man tent as a dress.

Happy Belated Birthday to you James.:)

Bob Barker here, reminding you to help control the pet population; have your pet spayed or neutered :D

And one funny thing is that humans gather groups of animals and breed them to make larger groups. This is to the net benefit of the exploited species.

How did you work that out?
Being born into slavery is supposed to be a GOOD thing?? :confused:

Being born into slavery is supposed to be a GOOD thing??

Slavery?
You do realize that slavery is still a problem within the human species? You really feel that human slavery is equivalent to owning a pet?
That's sick.

If I were a conspiracy theorist, I would say that PETA was an arm of the meat industry. What better way to disrupt the activities of organisations like the British RSPCA, who work to improve farming conditions and treatment of pets, than have some lunatic organisation opposing corpocracy?

Just ignore them, they are madmen, people would say.

Last edited:
If I were a conspiracy theorist, I would say that PETA was an arm of the meat industry. What better way to disrupt the activities of organisations like the British RSPCA, who work to improve farming conditions and treatment of pets, than have some lunatic organisation opposing corpocracy?

Just ignore them, they are madmen, people would say.

What better way to disrupt the operations of the humane organizations than by making them as corrupt as possible?

Slavery?
You do realize that slavery is still a problem within the human species? You really feel that human slavery is equivalent to owning a pet?
That's sick.

Nexus, what are you on about?
I was talking about all industry that uses animals.

If an organisation wants to spend all it's money on promotion, it's a perfect solution. Alive, animals need food. And food cost money.

...... But why don't they kill the other 3%? Could it be the number of animals they get which are worth selling?

It seems a pity that this crummy commercial organisation should have found such an easy target in PETA. Responsible animal welfare organisations must feel that they are being tarred with the same brush.

No-one has disputed that the mass killing of animals is a policy of PETA.

Is there anyone on this site who would support PETA's policy of destroying unwanted animals rather than rehousing them?

Back