PETA kills 97% of its adopted animals

So that you can have sex with them.

No reason. That's a really stupid question.

Not really..
There can't be no reason, if you want something there is a reason.
I think you know what I was getting at. You only want them to live for your benefit, is it not ?

Not really..
There can't be no reason, if you want something there is a reason.
I think you know what I was getting at. You only want them to live for your benefit, is it not ?

Would that be so bad? I want a world to live in, not whatever the hell it is that the animal rights people want.

Would that be so bad ?

It just tells me what kind of person you are...

Carry on.

What kind of person are you who has a problem with me wanting animals to live for my benefit? Most if not all of the ARs seem to be really maladjusted sociopaths.

an idiot, that what kind of person he is. Is it so hard to realise that force feeding gease so there livers expand or keeping chickens in battery is wrong?

how does banning battery hens and ONLY having barn lay or free range even affect you.

What about banning the live export of sheep to the middle east becasue the way they are slaughted over there is compleatly unethical, so WE will slaughter the animal and send them the meat. Not just that it helps create jobs in Australia so good all around

What about people using SAINIDE to stun fish in order for them to be caught and sold for pets? Does THAT benifit you? HELL NO i dont want to pay $100 for a blue tang only for it to die a week later because it was poisioned.

What about sustainable fishing and catch limits so that the fish and seafood you eat will be there for the future? how does that NOT benifit you?

What kind of person are you who has a problem with me wanting animals to live for my benefit? Most if not all of the ARs seem to be really maladjusted sociopaths.

I am the kind of person that thinks animals and humans have an equal right to existence, regardless if the animals are beneficial to humans or not.

an idiot, that what kind of person he is. Is it so hard to realise that force feeding gease so there livers expand or keeping chickens in battery is wrong?

how does banning battery hens and ONLY having barn lay or free range even affect you.

What about banning the live export of sheep to the middle east becasue the way they are slaughted over there is compleatly unethical, so WE will slaughter the animal and send them the meat. Not just that it helps create jobs in Australia so good all around

What about people using SAINIDE to stun fish in order for them to be caught and sold for pets? Does THAT benifit you? HELL NO i dont want to pay $100 for a blue tang only for it to die a week later because it was poisioned.

What about sustainable fishing and catch limits so that the fish and seafood you eat will be there for the future? how does that NOT benifit you?

Yet in spite of all these things, I and my trusty shotgun deny that you have any right to attempt to control my actions.

You see, I consider the animal rights activists to be the aggressors here. They use issues that appear on the surface to be valid, to excuse bombings and other terrorist actions. Unfortunately to date not one animal rights activist that I know of has had its fool head blown off while in the act. This is something that should change. Animal owners should lay traps and when someone approaches their car or home with a firebomb, they should give them the double-ought solution.

Do you realise that if you atack an animal welfare officer that is EXACTLY the same as atacking a police officer. Infact most of the times they go in WITH the police. So its likly to be YOU who gets his head blown off

Do you realise that if you atack an animal welfare officer that is EXACTLY the same as atacking a police officer. Infact most of the times they go in WITH the police. So its likly to be YOU who gets his head blown off

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

You see, I consider the animal rights activists to be the aggressors here. They use issues that appear on the surface to be valid, to excuse bombings and other terrorist actions. Unfortunately to date not one animal rights activist that I know of has had its fool head blown off while in the act. This is something that should change. Animal owners should lay traps and when someone approaches their car or home with a firebomb, they should give them the double-ought solution.

Do you think someone should be allowed to beat their animals or starve them to death? Do you think we should not be held accountable for any bad or unethical treatment of our animals? Do you think a farmer should be allowed to hack off one leg off each cow because they are his property, for example?

Do you think someone should be allowed to beat their animals or starve them to death? Do you think we should not be held accountable for any bad or unethical treatment of our animals? Do you think a farmer should be allowed to hack off one leg off each cow because they are his property, for example?

What are you talking about?

Do you think that because you happen to own an animal, you are somehow absolved from treating it humanely because it is deemed to be your property?
Animals should be treated as humanely as possible. Someone who intentionally treats animals in a sadistic manner is liable to do the same to humans. It's evidence of a sick mind.

But that doesn't mean animals have "rights". I'll recognize an animal's rights, when a lion or tiger or bear recognizes mine.
I am the kind of person that thinks animals and humans have an equal right to existence, regardless if the animals are beneficial to humans or not.
So, if rats infest your home, you'll welcome them with open arms? They have just as much a right to exist as you.

Or cockroaches. I sure hope you don't use any pesticide. You're violating the right of those bugs to exist! Or antibiotics. Don't take those. Those bacteria have just as much a right to exist as you.

maybe he secretly WANTS to be locked in a cage to small to move his arms for his whole life

I am not going to answer that question in this context.

What context?

I can give you the answer I would give to such a question. I do not believe that my ownership of my pets grants me (or anyone else) the right to treat them inhumanely, just because they are 'my property'. See? Not too hard, now is it?

Meh.. you're choice really.

Back