People

Lori_7 said:
Wow, I can't believe that you just said that. You are one fucked up piece of shit you know that?
M*W: Only you would know what a "fucked up piece of shit" is since you're one. Educate yourself, you twat, read the statistics.

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: Only you would know what a "fucked up piece of shit" is since you're one. Educate yourself, you twat, read the statistics.

What statistics?!?!?! That africans are inherently predisposed to become slaves?!?!?! You are a racist and a liar.

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: Read the statistics, ho.

What statistics? The number of drone-like spoon-fed idiots that allow themselves to become indoctrinated?

The number of drone-like spoon-fed idiots that allow themselves to become indoctrinated?

They are your brethren, you should show some respect for them. ;)

Oh yes, I completely forgot, you and you alone are the arbiter of dogma.

Why would you care about his political standing

Because those that follow the rules must obey the rules the Pope lays down. They want to be a part of a organization that works together to bring about jobs and control wherever they live and by following the dictates of their leader they just go along with their peers. through folloowing the rules they bring about a unity that gives them votes wherever they live and insures their ways are the ways that are voted into law.

Yep cosmictraveler, the church was the first union and first corporation.

Lori_7 said:
So what? That's not at all the point I'm addressing. Are you on drugs or something? I know it's hard for you, but try to keep up.
M*W: But the point you were addressing was racism. Again, read the statistics about the fastest grown christian population in the world.

No, Lori, I'm not on drugs, but you admitted you were, and you were probably trying to self-medicate. That's what crazy people do, and then they become drug addicts. Why don't you take that chip off your shoulder and shove it up your ass.

Lori_7 said:
Who gives a rat's ass about the Pope? He's a figure head of a dead organization that apparently attempts to take the place of Jesus Christ Himself.

Personally I find that the more I live "in faith", the more insane people think I am. It's funny and sad at the same time.
and true

Let me try to interpret.

mw:

Statistics now show that christianity is predominantly a black religion. Africa is swarming in christians and gaining in numbers by the minute.
This seems to be a neutral statement of verifiable fact. Nothing racist here.

It's that old slave mentality that reels them in.
I think she's comparing christians to slaves here. As in giving over your freedom of thought to a group/book that want's to "guide" you. I've made the same comparison at times. Aside from poor phrasing, it dosen't seem racist to me. If it was intended that way, then shame on you MW. Otherwise, what's the deal?

They can have it.
Yes. Yes they can.

superluminal said:
Let me try to interpret.

This seems to be a neutral statement of verifiable fact. Nothing racist here.

I think she's comparing christians to slaves here. As in giving over your freedom of thought to a group/book that want's to "guide" you. I've made the same comparison at times. Aside from poor phrasing, it dosen't seem racist to me. If it was intended that way, then shame on you MW. Otherwise, what's the deal?

Yes. Yes they can.
M*W: Thanks, again, superL. You have me pegged. That was exactly what I meant.

I have to say that I was unsure of what MW meant by "It's that old slave mentality that reels them in". I can certainly see how it can be interpreted as racist. Rephrased as it was by superluminal that was obviously not the intent. But I can understand how Lori would make the mistake.

~Raithere

Back