Peace be unto you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you kidding me?? What does the saying have to do with the action? They could say anything after spitting on me and I would take it as an insult

That is exactly what is occurring, a spit in the eye followed by a pleasantry and a wink.

I doubt 786 spends much time analysing his everyday signature greetings by the responses it generates in the paranoid.

Like cartoon depictions that generated mass paranoia?

mohammeddrawingsnewspaper1.jpg

Regarding your post with the cartoons. Let me re-familiarize you with the forum rules:

4. Goading, flaming and trolling

Posts which, in the moderator's opinion, serve no purpose other than to attempt to provoke an angry reaction from another poster, will be deleted.

Peace be unto you ;)

Peace be unto you. ;)

There is a difference between telling people their reasoning is wrong (which may feel insulting) with logical reasoning to explain your position and purposefully creating a post that is to inflame a group of people.

That is your problem, you simply don't understand and are not willing either.

Peace be unto you ;)

There is a difference between telling people their reasoning is wrong (which may feel insulting) with logical reasoning to explain your position and purposefully creating a post that is to inflame a group of people.

Why would my post inflame any more or less than yours? Or, are you just part of that "group of people" who are intolerant to other peoples opinions?

Why would my post inflame any more or less than yours? Or, are you just part of that "group of people" who are intolerant to other peoples opinions?

None of my explanations, in basically all of the topics I've talked to you, have gone through your brain- I don't think further explanation will do any good either.

Peace be unto you ;)

None of my explanations, in basically all of the topics I've talked to you, have gone through your brain- I don't think further explanation will do any good either.

Ah, I see, you will continue to ignore everything. I suspected as much.

Carry on.

Ah, I see, you will continue to ignore everything. I suspected as much.

It is ironic that you are accusing me that I ignore everything when you ignore every rational response someone gives you and your only response is something along the lines of "cults" :eek:

Carry on.

Yes I intend to. There are other folks who can understand logic on this forum thankfully :D

Peace be unto you ;)

Last edited:
You mean why does he respond to assholes disparaging him, his intelligence, his beliefs and his religion with a wink and a greeting?

PE: He's like a terrorist who blows himself up and kills civilians for religion

(Q): he's a delusional hateful liar, brainwashed from birth into a bigoted cult.

PE and (Q) <enter drama queen mode>: AAAARRRRGGGHHHH !!!!!!! He's insulted us !!!!!! :runaway: :runaway:

Sammikins, I love it when you're angry.

There was a thread & attached video about a year or so ago about an arranged discussion held between atheists and theists. The audience as well as the moderator were of the Muslim faith. All I can remember from it was that the moderator after awhile, began to take on a very aggressive tone, becoming quite irate at the atheist speaker(s).

And now this tirade. Yow!

Sammikins, I love it when you're angry.

There was a thread & attached video about a year or so ago about an arranged discussion held between atheists and theists. The audience as well as the moderator were of the Muslim faith. All I can remember from it was that the moderator after awhile, began to take on a very aggressive tone, becoming quite irate at the atheist speaker(s).

And now this tirade. Yow!

Your recollection of such an event is quite irrelevant- knowing that you aren't talking to those moderators.

Peace be unto you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back