Past civilization

The Piere Ries map drawn from the earlier maps (dates to alexander the great's period)contained antartica showing coastline features,that could only have been evident before the ice ages.

accordingly,untill echo sound experiments in 1950s coastline features of the continent were unknown,how could such a map have existed so long before.even alexander's map is taken from earlier period that dates back to roughly 5000-6000 B.C.the pierre ries map raises a lot of questions.was the map taken from high above the ground,or is that possible that echo soundings were performed far before anyone could suspect.
you can do a google search to find more info on this subject.

bye!

I was just wondering,that why on the earth were our ancestors so close to cosmos.........??????
take for instance Sumerians,they had found of what is called an asteroid belt(they called it a bracelet)now this is invisible to naked eye,not to forget their ten planets,including pluto,neptne and uranus,they also calculated the orbit a fable 10 th planet called Nibiru,and found the time for one revolution to be 3600 years.it was this planet as they say the earth was formed.the Sumerians were from around 4000 B.C.Dogon tribe fro instance had a rich mythology based on sirrius A and b,the latter one being invisible to the naked eye.any inputs would be welcome to this.

bye!

Think of it this way.

You draw a picture of the interational spacestation, and then compare to the past civilization drawing. Now, who do you think is more advance?

If a past civilization learned the knowledge of nuclear power and space flying, then why there is no sign of man made objects remain in Earth orbit before the launch of our first satellite? A high orbital satellite will remain in orbit for a long long time even after it's functional life time, and no ELE is going to affect them. So even if our current civilization is ended by a nuclear war or a big asteroid collision, our satellites and other space junks will remain in orbits for indefinite time because some of the stuff are just too high to fall back to Earth.

So at best, I would say those ancient records were the proves of alien presents.

hi Dak, nice to see you here after a Looooooooooooong time.

anyway whatever or whoever had or invented this technology,has left enough evidence in from of descriptive records(like RAMAYANA) for us to decipher.
bye!

Mayan Civilization

there are two gods of Mayan civilization in consideration here namely:
==============================================
1.)Viracocha
2.)Quatzelcoatl
the legend of these two gods says that they had descended from high above,to teach them the art of living.these two people were said to be fair,bearded and tall with great build up.both Viracocha and Quatzelcoatl,as it is said could fly.they used what is known as dragon-flying machine.these two people had great knowledge.they taught Mayans as it is said everything ranging from farming to animal husbandry etc.

both of them went on their flying machines saying that they would return someday.
the Mayan apparently had a great knowledge of cosmos.
the city of Tiahuanaco (where Viracochas statue is placed)is based on the celestial plan,each of the small buliding representing nine planets,and a large one for sun in midst.
the question is how did these people know about the 10 planets.who were these light skinned bearded people who could fly?

Originally posted by daktaklakpak

If a past civilization learned the knowledge of nuclear power and space flying, then why there is no sign of man made objects remain in Earth orbit before the launch of our first satellite? A high orbital satellite will remain in orbit for a long long time even after it's functional life time, and no ELE is going to affect them. So even if our current civilization is ended by a nuclear war or a big asteroid collision, our satellites and other space junks will remain in orbits for indefinite time because some of the stuff are just too high to fall back to Earth.

Nothing will survive in geosync orbit for too long. My guess is 10,000 years max. Otherwise there will be millions of small and large meteorites circling our eath and other planets. The only exception is Saturn which might had a moon pulverized by another moon. The only place we may find some proof is in antractica where stuff might be buries deep to 4000 feet or so - provided these people had setup a research station in previous civilizations.

We have gone through 5 LELs. So we should be looking for proof in the right places. When NASA keeps looking to the sky, there is no real org looking inward.

Evidence:triassic finished metal found in hungary

in 1980 during a deep drilling project about 3024 meters a finished metallic piece with edges on two sides that made it look like a weapon was found,there was also a container (utensil kind of a thing) with it,they very brittle and had to taken out carefully.

Triassic age is rough estimate of that metal.

bye!

VIMANAS

VIMANAS
In Vedic literature of India,there are descriptions of flying machines that are generally referred to as VIMANAS.
they basically fall into two categories:
=============================================
1.)Man-made craft that resemble airplane and fly with birdlike wings.

2.)Vimanas which unstreamlined and that fly with great speeds and at great altitudes are mostly referred to as god-built.
)the first category as described above can be mainly found in secular sanskrit work dealing with military,seige engines etc.

)the second category is more numerously referred to,in the ancient(very very very ancient)texts such as RIG vedas,MAHABHARATA,RAMAYANA,PURANAS,and most importantly a book devoted to MAKING AND CONSTRUCTION OF VIMANAS,called as Vaimanika shastra.

[COLOR= blue]VAIMANIKA SHASTRA[/COLOR]
This work describes the above two categories in great details.there are infact 700 stanzas devoted to the Second category itself.

SHAPE:

there are basically two shapes of the described Vimanas:

1.)Round circular shaped with double deck and mounted with a dome.

2.)cylindrical or cigar shaped.

PROPERTIES:

1.)can be made motionless suddenly.(how to do is also explained)
2.)is generally soundless,sometimes give a buzzing sound.
3.)takes sharp turns
3.)gain considerable altitudes in a short span of time.
4.)can be made invisible.etc...

RAMAYANA REFERRENCES:
one text says:
The pushpaka car that resembles sun & belongs to my brother was bought by powerful Ravana;that ariel&excellent car going everywhere under will,that resembles a bright cloud in the sky.
And the lord Rama got in,the excellent Pushpak Vimana under command of Raghira,rose high up in atmosphere.
MAHABHARATA:
the epic poem describes the use of Vimana in what seems to be an atomic war.
one text states:
Gurkha flying in his swift and powerful Vimana hurled against cities of Vrishnis and Andhakas,a single projectile charged with all power of the universe.An incandescent columm of smoke and fire as bright as ten thousand suns rose in all of its splendor,in an instant turned all the people into ashes.the iron thunderbolt as giant messanger of death reduced both the cities into ashes.
signs of a nuclear war?
Most importantly these texts are not isolated,they can be co-related with various other ancient cultures and civilizatio.bible is also littered with referrences of the flying machines that i"ll come with later on.this post is getting too big,i have though much for writing.

bye!

Last edited:
VIMANAS:continued

The post was not that big after all,so i continue with VIMANAS:
SAMARA SHASTRA
Samara shastra is another treatise that deals with every safe possible angle turns safe for air travel in case of a vimana.230 Stanzas are devoted to construction,VTOL method,cruising along in sky more than thousands of miles,forced landings,even how to protect Vimana from bird strike etc.
the energy source for these Vimana as stated is from earth.it specifically states that Vimana reduce the pull of earth(at the point of take off) by its own techniques(that i am apparently unaware of)so as to provide it with great acceleration. a stanza also states about how to convert the source to a solar one (ie engine using solar power).are there any signs of anti-gravity engines here?,sadly we"ll never know.
i"ll come with bible referrences of flying machines that LORD knew about later in this thread.

bye!

EVIDENCE OF VIMANAS IN EGYPTIAN CIVILIZATION

VIMANAS SEEN IN ANCIENT EGYPT

The Tuli papyrus 1450 B.C was found amongst the papers of Alberto Tulli,former director of Egyptian meuseum.The papyrus was of time of King Thutmose III.

the translation of the Papyrus was as follows:
in the year 22,third month of winter,sixth hour of the day,scribes the house of life found it was a circle of fire that was coming in the sky...its body was one rod long.it had no voice.they went on to report it to king.
now after some days had passed,lo now they were more in number,numerous then ever,they were shining brighter in the sky,these fire circle went up and down at great speeds,took sharp turns around the watchers and then at great speed headed towards south.it was a marvel that had never occured before in their land.........

bye!

VIMANAS:BIBLICAL REFERENCES.

VIMANAS KNOWN AS CLOUDS IN BIBLE
In bible there are many refernces where clouds are said to have dropped light followed people to help them,fire cloud referrences are also there.since normal clouds dont do that,so there may be just another reference of vimanas here,just a speculation though,but worthwhile to note and see.
PSALMS 104:8
"...WHO COVERS THYSELF WITH LIGHT AS WITH A GARMENT...WHO MAKETH CLOUDS HIS CHARIOT,WHO RIDEST ON THE WINGS OF WIND..."
Cloud his chariot is worthwhile to note.

DANIEL 7:13,14
" I SAW IN THE NIGHT VISIONS,AND BEHOLD,ONE LIKE SON OF MAN WITH CLOUDS OF HEAVEN"

ACTS 1
"AND WHEN HE SAUD THIS AS THEY WERE LOOKING ON,HE WAS LIFTED UP WITH AND A CLOUD TOOK HIM OUT OF THEIR SIGHT.
I am a regular cumulus watcher,but they never took me away,did they?

EXODUS 13:21
"AND THE LORD WENT BEFORE THEM BY DAY IN PILLAR OF CLOUD TO LEAD THEM ALONG THE WAY,BY NIGHT IN A PILLAR OF FIRE TO GIVE THEM LIGHT,THAT THEY MIGHT TRAVEL BY DAY AND BY NIGHT"
Here is reference quite similiar to RAMAYANAabout cylindrical shaped vimanas leading or showing path.

EXODUS 14:19,20
"AND THE ANGEL OF GOD,WENT BEFORE THE CAMP,MOVED AND WENT BEHIND THEM,COMING BETWEEN THE HOST OF EGYPT AND HOST OF ISRAEL...HE PASSED WITHOUT ONE COMING NEAR THE OTHR ALL NIGHT'

EXODUS 16:10
"THEY LOOKED TOWARDS WILDERNESS AND BEHOLD THE GLORY OF LORD APPEARD IN THE CLOUD."

EXODUS 19:9
"AND THE LORD SAID UNTO MOSSES,LO,I COME UNTO THEE IN A THICK CLOUD AND PEOPLE MAY HEAR WHEN I SPEAK WITH THEE AND BELIEV THEE FOREVER"

Ezekiel is often descibed by many people to be a complete description of flying machines.
EZEKIEL 1:4
"AND I LOOKED,AND BEHOLD, A WHIRL WIND CAME OUT OF NORTH,A GREAT CLOUD AND A FIRE UNFOLDING ITSELF,AND BRIGHTNESS ABOUT IT AND OUT OF MIDST AS COLOR OF AMBER"

GENESIS 15:17
"WHEN SUN HAD GONE DOWN AND IT WAS DARK,BEHOLD,A SMOKING FIRE POT,AND A BURNING TORCH PASSED BETWEEN THESE PIECES"
Smoking fire pot and burining torch here is worthwhile to note.

REVELATION 1:7
"BEHOLD,HE COMETH WITH CLOUDS,AND EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM.

all these refernces are quite similiar to ones in RAMAYANA and MAHABHARATA...so the topic is wothwhile to ponder upon,so is bible a myth,fantasy or something similiar to Indian epics of GODS who came from high above in the sky...

bye!

VIMANAS:SUMERIAN REFERENCES.

ANUNNAKI AND FLYING MACHINES
The word "ANUNNAKI" means those who came down from above.
the ANUNNAKI were the sumerian gods,who were rumored to have come from heaven and descended to earth.these gods fly high in the sky in their flying machines and had great knowledge.the ANUNNAKIare present in some of the seals found of sumerians.these seals often depict them to be in flying machines high abpve.
in one of the interesting seal anunnaki is shown exchanging a child with a women,saying that it is child of god.The ANUNNAKIwent away just as in case of VIRACOCHA IN MAYAN CIVILIZATION saying that they may return someday....
although initially i wanted to start a new thread on this but then i realised this topic is THE topic where VIMANA descriptions should be placed...any inputs are welcome,if i find more matter about Vimana i"ll see to it that it is posted here.

bye!

Re: Evidence:triassic finished metal found in hungary

Originally posted by zion
in 1980 during a deep drilling project about 3024 meters a finished metallic piece with edges on two sides that made it look like a weapon was found,there was also a container (utensil kind of a thing) with it,they very brittle and had to taken out carefully.

Triassic age is rough estimate of that metal.

bye!

Do we have any documentation like newspaper or meuseum references for the object? 3024 meters? that is a lot. Which means, our best instruments will not be able to detect much artifacts at that depth. The only other place to find stuff is the ocean - may be...

Re: Re: Evidence:triassic finished metal found in hungary

Originally posted by kmguru

Do we have any documentation like newspaper or meuseum references for the object? 3024 meters? that is a lot. Which means, our best instruments will not be able to detect much artifacts at that depth. The only other place to find stuff is the ocean - may be...

KM,
i saw the above thing on discovery channel,there were specifically three object placed,one was a broken utensill,other had sharp edges perfectly like a knife,it WAS 3024 meters exactly,and material were roughly estimated to be that old,not only this the same points have given by NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE i dont remember the exact issue but i"ll come up with it as soon as i search it in my store-room for you.;)

anyways about the vimanas if i find something more that has evidences in written form i"ll have it posted here.

anywasy i searched for english translations of VAIMANIKA SHASTRA i have found one by two authors,i"ll try to buy the book,whereever it is available and then i"ll come with detailed examinations,in teh meantime i would love to hear your inputs or useful links about vimanas...any photographs etc...

bye!

DEAD?

Has this thread died its natural death?

please respond with some good posts as this topic is pretty interesting,Yogamojo,perhaps you can give us some of the details about some civilizations.

bye!

77,000 Years Old Artifact found In Africa

Two tiny pieces of engraved Ochre are the oldest of works of art ever discovered...will come with more links soon...

bye!

Most of the old civilizations are in Pakistan, China and Iraq. But they are only ~10K years old. So going past several hundred thosands, we may have to look in Africa.

If the cold climate develops industrial civilization, then northern china, and europe will be best bet for super old civilization. Alaska could be too. As we dig for oil, we may find stuff there.

hey all :)

Zion....
great work!!! :)

makes me think about the motives of certain countrys to try and have a nuke strike rite where the evidence is ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any bells ringing yet?
so if india and pakistan nuke each other it might be all that is needed to "seal the cript"!

it is amazing to think how the transcripts of these events have been molded to suit a class and culture of people who continue to bend the truth to there own will and profit.

then the home of GHANDI "the greatest recently recorded Peace activist"

IS THE FALL (or control) OF INDIA to be the undoing of such great
karmic investment???
the greatist virus infects the world again and is driving it head long into a repeat...
"history repeats" who says that???
relative of the green eyed monster?
where have the zoo keepers gone?
maybe the ERROR was in the translation
WE should 'challenge the FACTS of life'
instead of
'challenge the 'FACT' of life'.

keep groovin :)

Back