Past ALIEN's

Normally I would agree. But when ReadOnly says he's waiting for me to die, then he becomes the example of a very hateful person.

I'm not really that bad and don't actually hate you. In fact you seem like you *might* be a rather nice guy in some ways. HOWEVER, what I do HATE is all the nonsense and garbage that you keep spreading throughout this site.

Exact location? Of their planet? And have some jerk like ReadOnly show up at their doorstep? And pick a fight? Start an interstellar war? :eek:

The only ones I know about call themselves the Intergalactic League. They are a community of worlds, physical planets and spiritual outposts. They are beings of light and love. If you want to communicate with them, try meditation.

What have they done here? They helped raise the consciousness of the planet, helped us avoid a nuclear holocaust, urged us to clean up our planet.

What kind of government? They are Ascended beings who cooperate to raise the consciousness of our planet to their own level of consciousness. Why do they need government?

I have tried meditation before I didn't hear any "aliens". :shrug:

And you know we Earthlings have been looking for signs. Of a life form with communication. Lead us in the right direction.
And where is the evidence of there help so i may locate it?

personally i don't see "aliens" just zipping about the galaxy, we are talking about intragalactic not intergalactic i suppose, just to keep it sensible? if aliens ever visited earth then i reckon they would have stayed. they would be advanced enough to have a good idea where they were going and what they wanted to do. you don't have that level of tech and just "wander around" aimlessly. that is why i don't believe anyone has ever visited us. the reason i say they would have stayed is because the only way i can see a visitation makes sense is if they were a generation ship and they were colonisers. and once again with that level of tech you would want to have a destination in mind. other options, and there are some, get a bit too sci-fi for me.

but it is fun to speculate.

;-)

I'm not really that bad and don't actually hate you. In fact you seem like you *might* be a rather nice guy in some ways. HOWEVER, what I do HATE is all the nonsense and garbage that you keep spreading throughout this site.

I modeled my idea of the hyper-drive after the Alcubierre drive. But let's face it, relying upon general relativity, the amount of energy needed to make it work is impossible to make work. So I used some imagination. If can I get space-time to curve the same way it does for the Alcubierre drive, without using so much energy? Well the answer is simple (when you ask the aliens). General relativity has to be an incomplete theory for describing space-time. At least, it would be if hyper-drives existed. I believe that they do exist. And yes, I understand that physicists are just not persuaded by what I believe. Nevertheless, I'm not about to take "NO" for an answer. So if I insist that gravity drives must exist, then the physical nature of the universe requires a space-time to coexist with a hyper-space.

Breaks over, gotta go. :(

I modeled my idea of the hyper-drive after the Alcubierre drive. But let's face it, relying upon general relativity, the amount of energy needed to make it work is impossible to make work. So I used some imagination. If can I get space-time to curve the same way it does for the Alcubierre drive, without using so much energy? Well the answer is simple (when you ask the aliens). General relativity has to be an incomplete theory for describing space-time. At least, it would be if hyper-drives existed. I believe that they do exist. And yes, I understand that physicists are just not persuaded by what I believe. Nevertheless, I'm not about to take "NO" for an answer. So if I insist that gravity drives must exist, then the physical nature of the universe requires a space-time to coexist with a hyper-space.
Breaks over, gotta go. :(

Real quick! To find aliens, look for radio signals coming from discovered planets that are closest to the earth.

Next. Hyper-drives. It works like the Alcubierre drive with some differences. You use a gravity field generator to create a repulsion field behind you and an attractive gravity field in front of you. When these fields become strong enough that they produce an event horizon, some complicated stuff happens, then you (your space-ship) become an object in hyper-space. You spaceship basically slips into hyperspace as a hyperspace object. Your velocity easily exceeds the speed of light. If you cut the power to the gravity field generators, the field becomes unstable, collapses, and you come out of hyperspace back into normal space-time.

Aliens have gotten really skilled at manipulating space-time and doing weird things with it; things that would be considered impossible. Things like abducting humans and floating them through windows/walls without opening the window. Weird stuff like that.

Which underscores the need for an elevated consciousness among the advanced races.
Someone who believed in a Higher power, believed in God. Someone with a higher vision of a better way of life.
So the aliens demand a belief in "God?" Atheists that have a higher vision of a better life are crap? Sounds a lot like the Christian belief that it doesn't matter if you're a good person or not- if you don't claim Jesus as your personal savior, you deserve an eternity in hellfire.

personally i don't see "aliens" just zipping about the galaxy, we are talking about intragalactic not intergalactic i suppose, just to keep it sensible? if aliens ever visited earth then i reckon they would have stayed. they would be advanced enough to have a good idea where they were going and what they wanted to do. you don't have that level of tech and just "wander around" aimlessly. that is why i don't believe anyone has ever visited us. the reason i say they would have stayed is because the only way i can see a visitation makes sense is if they were a generation ship and they were colonizers. and once again with that level of tech you would want to have a destination in mind. other options, and there are some, get a bit too sci-fi for me.

but it is fun to speculate.

;-)

Yes we seem to all speculate. Unless they really were here. Maybe the conditions were not right for them to stay..

So the aliens demand a belief in "God?" Atheists that have a higher vision of a better life are crap? Sounds a lot like the Christian belief that it doesn't matter if you're a good person or not- if you don't claim Jesus as your personal savior, you deserve an eternity in hellfire.

I've never heard that.

Tonight I saw a star that was really bright. It flickered, changed colors, red/blue/green. It was located southwest of Orion's belt. Does anyone know what that star is called? Is it Venus?

Tonight I saw a star that was really bright. It flickered, changed colors, red/blue/green. It was located southwest of Orion's belt. Does anyone know what that star is called? Is it Venus?

Wasn't Venus.
http://www.nakedeyeplanets.com/venus.htm

Have no idea what it was. Just off your basic description, it could have been Sirius, the brightest star in the sky, located just south and to the side of Orion (Canis Major- hunting dog with hunter Orion). The colorful flickering effect can often be caused by distortion from the Earths atmosphere as layers of air alter the wavelength of the light from the star- usually most pronounced when the star is low to the horizon and rarely noticeable when star is at its zenith.

Wasn't Venus.
http://www.nakedeyeplanets.com/venus.htm

Have no idea what it was. Just off your basic description, it could have been Sirius, the brightest star in the sky, located just south and to the side of Orion (Canis Major- hunting dog with hunter Orion). The colorful flickering effect can often be caused by distortion from the Earths atmosphere as layers of air alter the wavelength of the light from the star- usually most pronounced when the star is low to the horizon and rarely noticeable when star is at its zenith.
Yes, I think it was Sirius.

If you wear a cap lined with aluminum foil, then the aliens can no longer communicate with you - just in case the alien voices in your head are getting on your nerves.

Among a fringe community of paranoids, aluminum helmets serve as the protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals. We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.​

Yes, I think it was Sirius.

Well, then you would be wrong. I went out and looked at about midnight and I could see exactly one bright object in the sky (other that the moon). No stars were visible due to haze. One object was very apparent. It wasn't venus because venus can never get very far from the sun. At midnight, you will never be able to see venus. That is why it is the morning and evening star. Currently the brightest star in the sky should be jupiter. If you are ever curious, you should know where the ecliptic is in the sky. The planets are closely associated with that line. There are not a lot of options.

Skywatch:
On Friday night the Moon will be quite close to brilliant Jupiter, which rose about 20 minutes ahead of the Moon. By midnight the pair will be a lovely sight well above the eastern horizon, and at 5:30 am Saturday morning they will be high in the south, above the constellation Orion, the Hunter.

I am pretty aghast at the state of astronomy websites. It was pretty difficult to verify that the bright object was jupiter. Google was not very helpful.

Back