Past ALIEN's

He's not brought his "hypothesis" of gravity machines into this thread--- yet. I saw him pull it (out of place) into another thread so I don't doubt he's not above doing so.
His post here was on topic. It's what R1D2 asked for.

Read Only- allow me to clarify- I don't disagree with the frustration nor with the problem of spewing hogwash from one thread into another thread. I know that you and many others have been dispelling his poor understanding of science for a long while. Makes one want to pull his hair out by the roots.
I'm merely pointing out that Mazulu is currently On Topic even if you or I find his beliefs to be... Far fetched.

In fact, his own post brought his beliefs more into question than anything anyone else could have said. He confirmed his own emotional desire to believe in such things. Many hard core believers need to be hogtied and waterboarded to get them to admit it.

I can agree with ALL that. :) I've never really bothered with him very much before, I was just disgusted when I saw him here, I guess. But it's not really a problem for me at all - he can keep on raving until the cows come home or he croaks - doesn't really matter which to me. <shrug>

One more thing. I asked the aliens how a hyper-drive works. They communicated that it is similar to the two way causal relationship between electric fields and magnetism. For example, if you move a magnet through a solenoid, you will generate an electric current. Likewise, if you apply an electric current to the solenoid, the magnet will move. Only now, it's a two way causal relationship between electromagnetic frequency and gravity. Causal one way is called gravitational redshift (which changes the frequency of light). Causal the other way, which the arrogant "know it all" scientific community hasn't looked into, would be that linear chirps of electromagnetic frequency will curve the medium of space-time and induce an acceleration field. This is the foundation of how hyper-drives work.

You can thank the aliens for the hint; badly needed hint I might add.

One more thing. I asked the aliens how a hyper-drive works. They communicated that it is similar to the two way causal relationship between electric fields and magnetism. For example, if you move a magnet through a solenoid, you will generate an electric current. Likewise, if you apply an electric current to the solenoid, the magnet will move. Only now, it's a two way causal relationship between electromagnetic frequency and gravity. Causal one way is called gravitational redshift (which changes the frequency of light). Causal the other way, which the arrogant "know it all" scientific community hasn't looked into, would be that linear chirps of electromagnetic frequency will curve the medium of space-time and induce an acceleration field. This is the foundation of how hyper-drives work.

Damnit! Damn, damn, damnit all...
baby_foot_mouth.jpg

One more thing.
No, now you're off topic giving me a severe case of foot in mouth disease. Not 'one more thing.' Not on topic. Can it.:wallbang:
I'll send a request to Nancy Leider to put it in for me.

I can agree with ALL that. :) I've never really bothered with him very much before, I was just disgusted when I saw him here, I guess. But it's not really a problem for me at all - he can keep on raving until the cows come home or he croaks - doesn't really matter which to me. <shrug>
I think I have a pretty good idea why aliens communicate telepathically (leaving no hard evidence). If nasty people like this lived in my neighborhood, I wouldn't want to contact them either.

I think I have a pretty good idea why aliens communicate telepathically

So you can communicate with them? I didn't realize that you were so close to them that you can do that, how did you get that ability when NO ONE yet can do that here on Earth? You are a very rare human if you have that ability. :shrug::rolleyes:

So you can communicate with them? I didn't realize that you were so close to them that you can do that, how did you get that ability when NO ONE yet can do that here on Earth? You are a very rare human if you have that ability. :shrug::rolleyes:

Oh yes, Mazulu talks to them all the time. Actually, he doesn't like to call it talking. He is in telepathic communication with them. They have instructed him on how to build a gravity beam for use in spaceships and space travel (among other things). I am not joking here. He really believes this. You see the reason Mazulu can talk to space aliens and no one else can, is that he is "special". Very special.

Do you believe in past Aliens, R1D2?
I will admit there are "stories". I have said in my opening post some are believable. And some are far to super far fetched. Also if every past alien history theories were 100% believable and they were combined. It would end up destroying everything humans believe. And fully change all of Earth's history.
I want to believe there are life forms out there. However strange. And earth may have at least once had a "humanoid alien". But I would like to have something concrete to say.. AH HA! Proof positive.
I would like to add ancient aliens (show on history channel). Has anyone seen it?

Race? Are you saying there are Humans elsewhere in the Universe?
;)

The statements made deal with the reason why many people are quick to chalk up "unidentified" to "Alien visitors." It's quite a stretch and one can easily wonders what causes a person to jump to such a wild conclusion.

Just because a normal average person can be delusional does not mean they suffer insanity and require extensive therapy. Everyone gets a little delusional, sometimes. What gets peoples attention is when a person doesn't clear their head and stop being delusional.

I don't think it impossible that there could be humans like us on another. We evolved over many hundreds of thousands of years, why couldn't the same happen on another planet?

I don't think it impossible that there could be humans like us on another. We evolved over many hundreds of thousands of years, why couldn't the same happen on another planet?

I think VERY few would argue against the possibility, given the vastness of the Universe. But the question here is have they VISITED us - and I see absolutely NO solid proof that has ever happened.

I think VERY few would argue against the possibility, given the vastness of the Universe. But the question here is have they VISITED us - and I see absolutely NO solid proof that has ever happened.

I agree with that, I was just responding to Neverfly about the possibility of the human race elsewhere.

I think I have a pretty good idea why aliens communicate telepathically (leaving no hard evidence). If nasty people like this lived in my neighborhood, I wouldn't want to contact them either.
It's the very reason why I would.

It seems to me that an advanced race would look for the critical thinkers and skeptics, not the faithful and easily led.
Unless they were looking for something other than friends...

I would.

Ok, while I won't argue against whether it is possible that some kind of convergent evolution would lead to humanoids, I will argue that it's very unlikely and the chances are high we'd never know if other humanoids were out there somewhere.

While humans have evolved over the course of nearly two million years and modern humans within a hundred thousand or so, we are not special. We are one of over 4,500 species of mammal. And so on...
800px-CollapsedtreeLabels-simplified.svg.png

We are the product of about Four Billion years of evolution. Not a hundred thousand. Four billion years that has, so far, led to our existence.
Who knows what strange and unpredictable factors and random changes took place on another world conducive to emergence and life...
No one here does. But the odds of it leading, even through convergent evolution, to humanoids is very slim in the Milky Way Galaxy. Maybe one in a few thousand trillion, maybe scarcer than that.
In the vastness of the Universe? The odds are higher and with the magnitude of star numbers well past any measly trillions... Even so- It makes no difference. We'll probably never know about it. They would simply be way too far away.

Last edited:
I hate to ask.
MAZULU, could you give us all there exact location? Or ask some alien friend why they don't visit? Or what they have done here? And what type of government they have?

It's the very reason why I would.

It seems to me that an advanced race would look for the critical thinkers and skeptics, not the faithful and easily led.

I would.

Ok, while I won't argue against whether it is possible that some kind of convergent evolution would lead to humanoids, I will argue that it's very unlikely and the chances are high we'd never know if other humanoids were out there somewhere.

Why would you argue one way or the other? I just said it might be a possibility that the human race has evolved on some other distant planet. Why go through the trouble of preparing a response back with a chart and well thought out explanation to end it with.

Even so- It makes no difference. We'll probably never know about it. They would simply be way too far away.

If you wear a cap lined with aluminum foil, then the aliens can no longer communicate with you - just in case the alien voices in your head are getting on your nerves.

I hate to ask.
MAZULU, could you give us all there exact location? Or ask some alien friend why they don't visit? Or what they have done here? And what type of government they have?
Exact location? Of their planet? And have some jerk like ReadOnly show up at their doorstep? And pick a fight? Start an interstellar war? :eek:

The only ones I know about call themselves the Intergalactic League. They are a community of worlds, physical planets and spiritual outposts. They are beings of light and love. If you want to communicate with them, try meditation.

What have they done here? They helped raise the consciousness of the planet, helped us avoid a nuclear holocaust, urged us to clean up our planet.

What kind of government? They are Ascended beings who cooperate to raise the consciousness of our planet to their own level of consciousness. Why do they need government?

Critical thinkers and skeptics? Healthy skepticism is healthy thinking. But humans exaggerate skepticism, distort it and become hateful, rotten and miserable creatures. That's probably why they don't communicate with the physics community. Like I said, if you want to communicate with them, try meditation.

Exact location? Of their planet? And have some jerk like ReadOnly show up at their doorstep? And pick a fight? Start an interstellar war? :eek:
With ReadOnly's hyperdrive starship, right?
Pick a fight? Not with an advanced race. After all, whenever an advanced race meets a less advanced race- it tends to devour it.
What have they done here? They helped raise the consciousness of the planet, helped us avoid a nuclear holocaust, urged us to clean up our planet.
Ralph Nader is an alien?
Ok... I'll buy that.

What's that make Reagan?

And why didn't they do something about... Godwin alert.
Critical thinkers and skeptics? Healthy skepticism is healthy thinking. But humans exaggerate skepticism, distort it and become hateful, rotten and miserable creatures. That's probably why they don't communicate with the physics community. Like I said, if you want to communicate with them, try meditation.
I might also say an open mind needs a screen door to keep the bugs out. Skepticism means Provide "evidence for your claims" instead of personal Ad hom attacks of the skeptics.

With ReadOnly's hyperdrive starship, right?
Pick a fight? Not with an advanced race. After all, whenever an advanced race meets a less advanced race- it tends to devour it.
Which underscores the need for an elevated consciousness among the advanced races.
Ralph Nader is an alien? Ok... I'll buy that. What's that make Reagan?
Someone who believed in a Higher power, believed in God. Someone with a higher vision of a better way of life.
And why didn't they do something about... Godwin alert. I might also say an open mind needs a screen door to keep the bugs out. Skepticism means Provide "evidence for your claims"
Absolutely right.
instead of personal Ad hom attacks of the skeptics.
Normally I would agree. But when ReadOnly says he's waiting for me to die, then he becomes the example of a very hateful person.

Back